What's new

How long will Israel exist?

Guys, it is fruitless to discuss about religious justifications as it may open the can of worms. Let us stick to the thread topic. I have more faith in my bandwidth and server than in any religion.

Last edited:
There are many people who have studied dajjal. And nearly all of them say that dajjal is not a person, but an organization. The best way for you to understand that is to search this movie in google. "The Arrivals".

Dajjal has been proved as a human by Holy Prophet (SA) ... Even in the life time of Holy Prophet (SA), He and Hazrat Umar suspected a jewish Boy named Ibn e Sayyaad as Dajjal... Holy Prophet (SA) said that he is a Jew, powerfully built man, with curly hairs.... So undoubtedly he is a man .... He is known as the "False Messiah" who will impersonate Hazat Isa/Jesus (AS), and will claim that he is the Messiah ...

So all above cases proves that he is a Jewish man.. Hadiths proves it.. So we should not think that Dajjal is a system....

. . . Let us stick to the thread topic . .

I am with you :tup: but can you see my brother how some people when they do not have any logical respone to defende isreal . . they Turn directly to attack islam . . . when thay do that . . . i think the muslims have the right to responce definding thier faith and religion :coffee:

I am with you :tup: but can you see my brother how some people when they do not have any logical respone to defende isreal . . they Turn directly to attack islam . . . when thay do that . . . i think the muslims have the right to responce definding thier faith and religion :coffee:

Agreed with you......

If Quran is written by some human in your opinion ! Then why do not you or others like you write some book like that ?

I am still on my opinion that- GOD IS ONE.
And I do not consider myself as the RIGHT person to give opinion that who had written Holy Quran, Gita Or Bible.

I am still on my opinion that- GOD IS ONE.
And I do not consider myself as the RIGHT person to give opinion that who had written Holy Quran, Gita Or Bible.

dear Break the Silence . . . if you want to know more about quran just search google at Quranmircales i think you may change your mind . . with much respect sir :wave:

Dajjal has been proved as a human by Holy Prophet (SA) ... Even in the life time of Holy Prophet (SA), He and Hazrat Umar suspected a jewish Boy named Ibn e Sayyaad as Dajjal... Holy Prophet (SA) said that he is a Jew, powerfully built man, with curly hairs.... So undoubtedly he is a man .... He is known as the "False Messiah" who will impersonate Hazat Isa/Jesus (AS), and will claim that he is the Messiah ...

So all above cases proves that he is a Jewish man.. Hadiths proves it.. So we should not think that Dajjal is a system....

I didn't say anything against hadiths. If you see those movies, you can understand that dajjal is a "jewish" system. Holy Prophet (Peace upon him) Tried to warn the people of his time who didn't have enough knowledge to understand most of thing about dajjal. But I'd prefer you to see these movies. They all have lots of proofs from the Hadiths from Holy prophet and All Rashidin khaliphs.

I didn't say anything against hadiths. If you see those movies, you can understand that dajjal is a "jewish" system. Holy Prophet (Peace upon him) Tried to warn the people of his time who didn't have enough knowledge to understand most of thing about dajjal. But I'd prefer you to see these movies. They all have lots of proofs from the Hadiths from Holy prophet and All Rashidin khaliphs.

Brother I have seen arrivals three times. but there is a hadith in which Holy Prophet (SA) have described the Physical appearance of Dajjal.. He said that he is a Jewish man , powerfully built and have curly hairs... So Undoubtedly he is a person....

If it is stated in these movies that Dajjal is a system , then I really don't believe them because there is the hadith that proves it otherwise.. And Hadith is more important for us then any self made interpretation...

Undoubtedly I agree with you that the whole system of this world is the System of Dajjal but it is not Dajjal itself.. All that you , I and the rest of the world is seeing today is the preparation by Israel for the arrival of their False Messiah i.e Dajjal, which is expected to come really sooner then we expect....

Moreover Holy Prophet (SA) have told us the location where Hazrat Isa (AS) will kill Dajjal while Dajjal will be runnig to save himself... I don't remember the name of that area but today its in Israeli territory.. And Guess what is built on that area today???????

Israelis have built an AIRPORT on that area ... It is clearly evident that he will try to run most probably through a plane but will be unsuccessful.. so all these hadith proves that he is a man...

Brother I have seen arrivals three times. but there is a hadith in which Holy Prophet (SA) have described the Physical appearance of Dajjal.. He said that he is a Jewish man , powerfully built and have curly hairs... So Undoubtedly he is a person....

If it is stated in these movies that Dajjal is a system , then I really don't believe them because there is the hadith that proves it otherwise.. And Hadith is more important for us then any self made interpretation...

Undoubtedly I agree with you that the whole system of this world is the System of Dajjal but it is not Dajjal itself.. All that you , I and the rest of the world is seeing today is the preparation by Israel for the arrival of their False Messiah i.e Dajjal, which is expected to come really sooner then we expect....

Moreover Holy Prophet (SA) have told us the location where Hazrat Isa (AS) will kill Dajjal while Dajjal will be runnig to save himself... I don't remember the name of that area but today its in Israeli territory.. And Guess what is built on that area today???????

Israelis have built an AIRPORT on that area ... It is clearly evident that he will try to run most probably through a plane but will be unsuccessful.. so all these hadith proves that he is a man...

So why can't Dajjal be a system ? "Jewish man, powerfully built with curly hair". A Jewish man could have created the system (as most advanced systems are built by Jews); powerfully built could refer to the system and curly could refer to the shape of the system as most technology today such as the mobile phones are usually curly and not straight laced. Perhaps the much awaited Prophet you speak off is a force of nature. Humanity's greatest threat is nature (Tsunamis etc). Perhaps liberation to mankind from the bondage of technology and wars will be in the form of nature wiping out mankind. Ask the dinosaurs who once ruled the world how they were liberated :D

I get a feeling or sense of Khaybar, Khaybar ya yahoud from this thread and secondly very surprised to see that Pakistani's are very preoccupied with Israel despite very very serious issues at home that threaten its own future.

dear Break the Silence . . . if you want to know more about quran just search google at Quranmircales i think you may change your mind . . with much respect sir :wave:

Thanx for enlighten me Nishan,I will definitly search for that. But I have a best friend and his religion is Muslim,and whenever we sit together and talk about religious issues.. we holds same mentality for one God, and that reply was to some of our fellow that I am not right person to comment on religions and Holy books..

I don't think it is good for Pakistan's image to be a champion of anti-semitism. More enemies never helped anyone and as far as we all know, Israel has done little to Pakistan except arm India with weaponry. Well even the US has done that. Yes they are liable for their indiscretions in Gaza and all over Palestine but this does not give Pakistan the green light to be hostile to Israel as Pakistani interests have nothing to do with the region so why not be neutral like India.

Back
Top Bottom