What's new

How Kashmir was stolen from Pakistan by Mountbatten

Often when one cannot comprehend what is written, they simply declare it as rubbish..

The rubbish not only can be seen, it stinks also.

Comprehension of rubbish can only be done by rubbish picking cut-pasters and offcourse their non-justifying one liners. They cannot analyse themselves and write more because their comprehension ends after the one liners.

They have already left and are in India. They should have been allowed in the first place and should never have been stopped.

ha ha ha ha ...... good one indeed. But it still is not legal. ha ha ha

yeah,it is good that they have left.

yeah,it is good that they have left.

The sarcasm notwithstanding, they are from a free, independent and sovereign state and are visiting a foreign country.

You should be more worried about the tens of thousands of your own still living in the refugee camps in Assam and other places.

Express sarcasm when you finish settling those poor human beings who are looking for their own to help them.

I wasn't being sarcastic at all,i am genuinely happy that the ex-pakistani hindus have come back to their own land.

regarding Assam,my own people the Bodo people are standing firm and ll finish their job soon.

I wasn't being sarcastic at all,i am genuinely happy that the ex-pakistani hindus have come back to their own land.

regarding Assam,my own people the Bodo people are standing firm and ll finish their job soon.

Their land is the land of Sindhu and it does not belong to India.

The last time some went to India to settle, had to toil for almost 20 years to get some recognition. You guys have so many teeming millions that most forget that they exist, how could you look after these people.

well,it looks like even after all the hardship they feel India is better for them than their own native land,we just give them a chance.

The rubbish not only can be seen, it stinks also.

Comprehension of rubbish can only be done by rubbish picking cut-pasters and offcourse their non-justifying one liners. They cannot analyse themselves and write more because their comprehension ends after the one liners.
Stop your diatribe, you are guilty of that one liner before me. if you could comprehend you would have listed why it was rubbish.. But you didn't and fired off an one liner, for which you wanted a response running into atleast a few sentences?

Stupid!

Stop your diatribe, you are guilty of that one liner before me. if you could comprehend you would have listed why it was rubbish.. But you didn't and fired off an one liner, for which you wanted a response running into atleast a few sentences?

Stupid!

Because people like you don't deserve more than that.

Because people like you don't deserve more than that.

C'mon do better, respond to the points.. If you can understand the serious discussion going on otherwise excuse this thred... At least don't spoil it for me and others who are able to learn something here..

well,it looks like even after all the hardship they feel India is better for them than their own native land,we just give them a chance.

Watch the TV News before they left for India. They said that they were Pakistanis to the core and would remain so. Don't try and put words in their mouth and become representative of Hindus all over the world.

Hindus live in different parts of the world. All are not Indians and don't give a fig about India. India is not by any set of imagination a representative of Hindus of the world.

Watch the TV News before they left for India. They said that they were Pakistanis to the core and would remain so. Don't try and put words in their mouth and become representative of Hindus all over the world.

Hindus live in different parts of the world. All are not Indians and don't give a fig about India. India is not by any set of imagination a representative of Hindus of the world.

It does not matter if we represent or not.. We will stand for them no matter what, same way Indian Muslims stand for other Muslims world over. Pakistan is one country loosing appeal even among the muslims though..

C'mon do better, respond to the points.. If you can understand the serious discussion going on otherwise excuse this thred... At least don't spoil it for me and others who are able to learn something here..

That's what I am trying to tell you. There are people here who understand the thing and have posted marvelous insight of the matter under discussion. Learn from the likes of Nassr, Joe Shearer and Jinx1, instead of spoiling the discussion through cut-pasting your non-ideas through one liners.

I am not better than the names I have quoted above and I respect their acumen and knowledge. Therefore, don't unnecessarily jump in with spoilers that you and some others are pushing through.

It does not matter if we represent or not.. We will stand for them no matter what, same way Indian Muslims stand for other Muslims world over. Pakistan is one country loosing appeal even among the muslims though..

I am a Pakistani and I am not concerned about your Indian Muslims. Keep them.

I am a Pakistani and I am not concerned about your Indian Muslims. Keep them.

Back
Top Bottom