What's new

How judges favored Nawaz Shareef ( must watch)

I came to conclusion , NAB was right but its all judges. Who gave special favor to Nawaz and ex NAB chairman Qamar Zaman Chaudry . Judges didn't accept valid evidences in the case. They deal the case like criminal case, instead of white color crime.
Why judges never ask for money trail from Nawaz ? . When his family admitted, they own all properties.

Last edited:
Agar trust deed jaali bhi hain to kiya was a remark
Qatari letter was big deal , but ignored by the court...... why..
How about this picture ..

1311331-1069900709.jpg

Saudi Ambassador met with Nawaz Sharif and offered condolence on the death of his wife Kulsoom Nawaz. (Photo Via Twitter)

Last edited:
Now there is going to be clash between PTI and the military with the judiciary. We have to get to the root of the problem and weed out all agents of corrupt politicians and foreigners.

I am disappointed with these judges.

Qatari letter was big deal , but ignored by the court...... why..
How about this picture ..

1311331-1069900709.jpg

Saudi Ambassador met with Nawaz Sharif and offered condolence on the death of his wife Kulsoom Nawaz. (Photo Via Twitter)
IHC, s open bias is to blame they were rewarded for their services during lawyers movement

Now there is going to be clash between PTI and the military with the judiciary. We have to get to the root of the problem and weed out all agents of corrupt politicians and foreigners.

I am disappointed with these judges.
People here really REALLY dont know history of IHC
Is masomiyat par Subhanallah :D
@PakSword @BHarwana

IHC, s open bias is to blame they were rewarded for their services during lawyers movement

@PakSword @BHarwana
@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

We knew about the verdict when the hearing started.. This IHC (actually all the HCs) are filled with crooks... They have judges like Siddiqui (Irfan Siddiqui's cousin). You don't have to be disappointed when the expectations are met.. We expected this verdict, and HC delivered as per our expectations.. Kudos to HC for living upto the expectations.. lolll

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

We knew about the verdict when the hearing started.. This IHC (actually all the HCs) are filled with crooks... They have judges like Siddiqui (Irfan Siddiqui's cousin). You don't have to be disappointed when the expectations are met.. We expected this verdict, and HC delivered as per our expectations.. Kudos to HC for living upto the expectations.. lolll
Now how much time will SC take? IHC mde a huge blunder of setting aside forgery charges :D

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

IHC ney hi kaha tha na Nawaz has mandate of people in some case?

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Thanks for the background information, brother.

I don't think I am the only one who is disappointed with this verdict.

Back
Top Bottom