What's new

How judges favored Nawaz Shareef ( must watch)

Only two options are Democracy and Fouj which has a system of promotion in it.

But can COAS deal with both domestic problems and everything he has to in the Army as well? It's not easy. Zia was an exceptional man and he was the only one who managed to deal with both.

a) Zia is dead
b) Presidential form of government should be introduced with local body system.

I do not understand why you keep bringing the Afwaaj e Pakistan into this.

a) Zia is dead
b) Presidential form of government should be introduced with local body system.

I do not understand why you keep bringing the Afwaaj e Pakistan into this.
Presidential is the same as what we have. Just has a President instead of a PM, and a different election for them.

Look at US, and even there, if a party loses Congress, they can't do anything even with President.

Presidential is the same as what we have. Just has a President instead of a PM, and a different election for them.

Look at US, and even there, if a party loses Congress, they can't do anything even with President.

The people should directly elect their leader. That would be a system where one can hold the person in charge directly responsible without being fooled by the parliamentary circus.

Look at US, they elected Trump.

The people should directly elect their leader. That would be a system where one can hold the person in charge directly responsible without being fooled by the parliamentary circus.

Look at US, they elected Trump.
Which is a good point. They elected a moron with their system. Could never happen in Parliamentary system because someone like that would never be Party Leader.

Which is a good point. They elected a moron with their system. Could never happen in Parliamentary system because someone like that would never be Party Leader.

The Moron they elected is good for them just like the moron we select will be good for us.
The system we have right now can be hijacked by handful of individuals with little financial burden.

I have beem saying main cause is the judges. Not on a single occassion these judge gave punishment to politicians. High court are under nawaz. Sindh court under zardari and rest the is bubble adiliya ki izzat.

agar hukomat koi dhang ki qanoonsazi karti, taxation or resource distribution ki to shayad me bhi apke sath hota per aqalmand hukoomat samajhti hai kay ham homeopathic ilaaj karke zakham ko turpai laga kar chupa lenge. nadaan launday hain.

Bhai Jan, I m only saying that the time to do reset was spent seeking armpit salvation to support an unpopular sham democracy.

This finance bill is just a corrective measure...

Again I'm forced to remind of missing Kaporas, there was no move when it was a time to politely stop last government from presenting the whole years Budget.

...This finance bill is only a corrective measure to the already presented budget. The real budget by this government will come in 2019. I will be with you too if it is just as unimaginative, stop-gap and run of the mill as this one.

Bhai Jan, I m only saying that the time to do reset

Shane bhai kayse samjhao kay ye hukoomat e waqt ka kaam hai referendum karana.

khair aap mere jumlon per ghor nahi karte.

behaysiat e majmooi qaum parliamentary democracy per yaqeen nahi rakhti

Nawaz will destroy Pak Army's plans. iA Allah is the best of planners and the Ghaddars will be hanged.

Hahahahaha Jab usey jail bheja gya to Patwari kehte the k judges youthiyo k favour me hain jab azad hogay to youthiyo kehte hain judges unke favour me hain.
ye sab milkar hume chutiya bana rahe hain

Shane bhai kayse samjhao kay ye hukoomat e waqt ka kaam hai referendum karana.

khair aap mere jumlon per ghor nahi karte.

behaysiat e majmooi qaum parliamentary democracy per yaqeen nahi rakhti
Presidential system is a looong term fix.

Qom tu manage ho hee jati hay bhai, manage karnay walon ko kon samjha'ay kay sometimes surgery is the only option in favor of the country but not in favor of one man as in 2007.

For the last few years, Nawaz is nothing but a shadow if it not were for the Sheikh Haseena in making of Pakistan.

Referendum banta tha 2014 maen...ab na moqa, na waqt, na halaat...a case of missing kaporaas as mentioned earlier.

Any reset now means clean chit to our recently released beloved.

I wonder how they always manage to throw sand in our eyes and we are simply contend with their getaway.

Another eye wash that describes our stooge mindset:

Just an off-the-cuff look at History of fires regarding Sharif tenure shenanigans whenever investigation starts is testament to the looking the other way if not collusion of people in power ...is this not betrayal of the motherland ?

Lahore Metro- LDA Plaza Fire.
Nandi pur- Record room fire.
Housing societies scandal - Land record fire, Punjab cooperative bank record fire.
Multan Metro - Short circuit Fire.
Punjab Baitul Maal record Fire.
Punjab AG office- Record room Fire.
Ashyana/Paragon record Fire.
Saaf Pani/ 56 Companies record - Ali Plaza Fire.

Just some that come to mind...and yet again we are hearing from some court "even if Maryam committed forgery there is no crime" "we find Nawaz nowhere in this".

Surgery may be but not referendum. Period.

Kuch tawajja mayray jumlon par bhee bhai jan.

It is important to know that NAB to is screwing everything up, the rest is done by the corrupt & sold out judiciary.

Back
Top Bottom