What's new

How judges favored Nawaz Shareef ( must watch)

Justice Javaid Iqbal relation with Zardari has paid NS. Weak case preparation intentionally by NAB and weak decision by NAB court justice Bashir in which he wrote : Corruption charges on NS not proved .In Pakistan Elite cannot be prosecuted .Pakistan is run by corrupt Mafia corrupt Generals, corrupts Judges ,corrupt Civil establishment,corrupt Politician. In Pakistan if you have billions in your pocket you can purchase General Judge Civil establishment from top to bottom every one has a price tag so the right way to survive in Pakistan be the rich and be safe otherwise for every one a MODEL TOWN Treatment is waiting

@Shane

Han bhai Venezuela Model ?

Qatari letter was big deal , but ignored by the court...... why..
How about this picture ..

1311331-1069900709.jpg

Saudi Ambassador met with Nawaz Sharif and offered condolence on the death of his wife Kulsoom Nawaz. (Photo Via Twitter)

Iranian and turk officials also Met him.

But Lets conviniently ignore that for the greater Game

kyun dra rhay ho awam ko

dara nahi bata raha hon

Awaam ne ajtak qanoon parha nahi hai per qanoon se choona zaror laga hai sabko. Ab qanoonsaaz to hogaye hain political mafia or unse koi hisaab lene aega nahi to hisaab liya jaega judiciary se jo bolengi qanoon ki baladasti kar rahe hain.

aap choren aap kyon darte hain... koi naya formula ijaad hua naye Pakistan me? phosphorus ka istemal kiya jaye mulk me zyada hai

Han bhai Venezuela Model ?
I personally like German Model over Venezuelan but what's in the name but beauty, lol.

:astagh:

Seriously, as you said earlier masla kapooron ka hee hay Bhai magar in moamlaat maen jin kay achanak gum ho jatay hain - we love them too much to say anything untoward...

I personally like German Model over Venezuelan but what's in the name but beauty, lol.

:astagh:

Seriously, as you said earlier masla kapooron ka hee hay Bhai magar in moamlaat maen jin kay achanak gum ho jatay hain - we love them too much to say anything untoward...

ab ye to ilzaamtarashi ke zumray me aegi baat jiska faida nahi.

referendum hona chaiye mulk me tarz e hukumraani per. behaysiat majmooi qaum democracy per yaqeen nahi rakhti

referendum hona chaiye mulk me tarz e hukumraani per. behaysiat majmooi qaum democracy per yaqeen nahi rakhti

Referendum banta tha 2014 maen...ab na moqa, na waqt, na halaat...a case of missing kaporaas as mentioned earlier.

Any reset now means clean chit to our recently released beloved.

I wonder how they always manage to throw sand in our eyes and we are simply contend with their getaway.

Another eye wash that describes our stooge mindset:

Just an off-the-cuff look at History of fires regarding Sharif tenure shenanigans whenever investigation starts is testament to the looking the other way if not collusion of people in power ...is this not betrayal of the motherland ?

Lahore Metro- LDA Plaza Fire.
Nandi pur- Record room fire.
Housing societies scandal - Land record fire, Punjab cooperative bank record fire.
Multan Metro - Short circuit Fire.
Punjab Baitul Maal record Fire.
Punjab AG office- Record room Fire.
Ashyana/Paragon record Fire.
Saaf Pani/ 56 Companies record - Ali Plaza Fire.

Just some that come to mind...and yet again we are hearing from some court "even if Maryam committed forgery there is no crime" "we find Nawaz nowhere in this".

Surgery may be but not referendum. Period.

Majority qoum also doesn't want Fouji rule. Majority Fouj doesn't want Fouji rule

Referendum banta tha 2014 maen...ab na miss, na waqt, na halaat...a case of missing kaporaas as mentioned earlier.

Any reset now means clean chit to our recently released beloved.

I wonder how they always manage to throw sand in our eyes and we are simply contend with their getaway.

Another eye wash that describes our stooge mindset:

Just an off-the-cuff look at History of fires regarding Sharif tenure shenanigans whenever investigation starts is testament to the looking the other way if not collusion of people in power ...is this not betrayal of the motherland ?

Lahore Metro- LDA Plaza Fire.
Nandi pur- Record room fire.
Housing societies scandal - Land record fire, Punjab cooperative bank record fire.
Multan Metro - Short circuit Fire.
Punjab Baitul Maal record Fire.
Punjab AG office- Record room Fire.
Ashyana/Paragon record Fire.
Saaf Pani/ 56 Companies record - Ali Plaza Fire.

Just some that come to mind...and yet again we are hearing from some court "even if Maryam committed forgery there is no crime" "we find Nawaz nowhere in this".

Surgery may be but not referendum. Period.

chalen jesi apki marzi.... mera to ek adna mashwara tha

agar hukomat koi dhang ki qanoonsazi karti, taxation or resource distribution ki to shayad me bhi apke sath hota per aqalmand hukoomat samajhti hai kay ham homeopathic ilaaj karke zakham ko turpai laga kar chupa lenge. nadaan launday hain.

budget dam friendly bhi nahi banaya inho ne.

or mamlaat blacklisting ki taraf gaamzan hai.

per achi baat ye hai kay ab ghareeb chori karega to forun pakra jaega. very mashallah.

Majority qoum also doesn't want Fouji rule. Majority Fouj doesn't want Fouji rule

fauj ko kon bula raha hai. you got some real mongol insecurities.

fauj ko kon bula raha hai. you got some real mongol insecurities.
Only two options are Democracy and Fouj which has a system of promotion in it.

But can COAS deal with both domestic problems and everything he has to in the Army as well? It's not easy. Zia was an exceptional man and he was the only one who managed to deal with both.

Back
Top Bottom