What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that Ilish mach is a favourite dish for the Bengalis,but I just dont like it,although I am a Bengali myself.
Its not exactly that I hate eating fish.Its just that I dont like the taste of that fish,its kind of bitter and with lots of small fishbones.They always tend to get stuck in my throat.

Yup this is a troll thread. Just have fun with the BDeshis. Why are you getting so serious? If you felt offended I am sorry. :) BDeshis you have a friend here Joe Shearer.

Yes, they do. You forget, I am Bangladeshi by blood, Kannadiga by birth, Bengali by upbringing and Indian by citizenship.

And I am not a friend of all Bangladeshis. Only the sane and rational ones.

Yes, they do. You forget, I am Bangladeshi by blood, Kannadiga by birth, Bengali by upbringing and Indian by citizenship.

And I am not a friend of all Bangladeshis. Only the sane and rational ones.

Now i understand why are you bashing me while all others are defending me. Well if you find any of those rational Bdeshis lemme know. :)

In BD??? :what:

Not even the PM is important there, so what can he become???

There are more Mamata Didi threads here than Hasina threads (am i right, is she the PM???) :)

BTW, he himself has written that it is UNFORTUNATE :)

P.S. I din't wanted to do this, but bashing my country & my religion was totally uncalled for, I am ready to get BANNED for that.

Just a thought - why not get him banned instead?

Now i understand why are you bashing me while all others are defending me. Well if you find any of those rational Bdeshis lemme know. :)

I am sad to read your post. Did I bash you?

I know that Ilish mach is a favourite dish for the Bengalis,but I just dont like it,although I am a Bengali myself.
Its not exactly that I hate eating fish.Its just that I dont like the taste of that fish,its kind of bitter and with lots of small fishbones.They always tend to get stuck in my throat.

Ilish has too many tiny bones. Its a pain in the rear. I prefer Rui :smitten:

Oh my God what a troll thread. Amazing. :rofl:
These Bangladeshis are expert day dreamers. Kabhi Assam, kabhi Tripura, kabhi pura north east, kabhi Bihar, kabhi Jharkhand and now West Bengal. Looks like you people pass your whole time day dreaming about these places. Seriously keyboard day dreamers get out of this troll thread and go to Shabagh square and do something useful for a change.
So Whats the plan? you guys offering him Bangladeshi PM's Post?

Assam Tripura, NE, Bihar, Jharkand, WB, everything will come under us :angel:

Gujart Riots happened because Muslims burned down train. Muslim are first to start riots in India. Never seen BD hindus going on such bus and train burning rampage.

Hindus in BD are targeted for being pro Hasina. BD hindu are targeted for demoltion of Babri Masjid. Were BD hindu repsonible for demolision of babri Masjid.!!!! Have in BD you were caught a Hindu terrorist involved in anti BD activties.

Even i know many Muslim who have never been mistreated , this doesn't mean Muslims in India are in excellent condition. Babri masjid was demolished beacuse it stood on place which is most scared to Hindus and temple standing there was demolished by Muslim king Babur.
In India just one mosque was demolished compared to 200 temples in BD.
Sometimes Hindus start it and sometimes Muslim but the fact still remains that a few mobs do not represent the religion. For example look at Al zakir/M_saint/luffy who blame BD Hindus to be loyal to India, you can't judge Islam on their stupidity. Heck we fought a war because mostly Hindus were being abused.
Whatever happened, it was a trigger of religious hatred although it is very shameful, and i do admit that Islam being a peaceful religion, Muslims failed to keep it that way.

Assam Tripura, NE, Bihar, Jharkand, WB, everything will come under us :angel:

Sometimes Hindus start it and sometimes Muslim but the fact still remains that a few mobs do not represent the religion. For example look at Al zakir/M_saint/luffy who blame, you can't judge Islam on their stupidity. Heck we fought a war because mostly Hindus were being abused.
Whatever happened, it was a trigger of religious hatred although it is very shameful, and i do admit that Islam being a peaceful religion, Muslims failed to keep it that way.

Stop teasing our kids.

They will read your first line and not the wholly sensible others.

Ilish has too many tiny bones. Its a pain in the rear. I prefer Rui :smitten:

I hate fish!

Anything that has bengal in it should belong to Bangladesh. Unfortunately due to our incompetency we lost our western part! Hopefully our brothers ( roy, labong, skull and other Bangbros) will rebel against indian govt. to join their true motherland! No pun intended!
do you really think that we Bengalis will rebel against our Motherland India to join Bangladesh:no:!then i must say that you are a naive person for there isn't a single Bengali person in India who wants to get separated from our Motherland and i can guarrantee you this!

do you really think that we Bengalis will rebel against our Motherland India to join Bangladesh:no:!then i must say that you are a naive person for there isn't a single Bengali person in India who wants to get separated from our Motherland and i can guarrantee you this!
man, he was just kidding..
sylhetis want to be with India :rofl:

Just a thought - why not get him banned instead?

Sir, I respect you a lot, but do you really think that even after 24 pages there will be something called as MODERATION?? I never come to BD section, neither did i came to this thread until it became too much.

They are openly bashing our country, saying insane things like how to conquer WB, Tripura, Manipur etc. They can't even handle there country & dreaming about making a larger BD :disagree:

I am not a Troller, but also can't stand S*** against my country.

@arp2041

Do i have your permission to post in this thread? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom