What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kazi Nazrul Islam

known popularly as Nazrul, was a Bengali poet, musician and revolutionary who pioneered poetic works espousing intense spiritual rebellion against fascism and oppression. His poetry and nationalist activism earned him the popular title of "বিদ্রোহী কবি" Bidrohī Kobi (Rebel Poet).

kaji%2Bnazrul%2Bislam.jpg

I am the unutterable grief,
I am the trembling first touch of the virgin,
I am the throbbing tenderness of her first stolen kiss.
I am the fleeting glance of the veiled beloved,
I am her constant surreptitious gaze...
I am the burning volcano in the bosom of the earth,
I am the wild fire of the woods,
I am Hell's mad terrific sea of wrath!
I ride on the wings of lightning with joy and profundity,
I scatter misery and fear all around,
I bring earth-quakes on this world!
I am the rebel eternal,
I raise my head beyond this world,
High, ever erect and alone!

বিদ্রোহী
- কাজী নজরুল ইসলাম
বল বীর -
বল উন্নত মম শির!
শির নেহারি আমারি, নত-শির ওই শিখর হিমাদ্রীর!
বল বীর -
বল মহাবিশ্বের মহাকাশ ফাড়ি'
চন্দ্র সূর্য্য গ্রহ তারা ছাড়ি'
ভূলোক দ্যুলোক গোলক ভেদিয়া,
খোদার আসন "আরশ" ছেদিয়া
উঠিয়াছি চির-বিস্ময় আমি বিশ্ব-বিধাত্রীর!
মম ললাটে রুদ্র-ভগবান জ্বলে রাজ-রাজটীকা দীপ্ত জয়শ্রীর!
বল বীর -
আমি চির-উন্নত শির!
আমি চিরদুর্দ্দম, দুর্বিনীত, নৃশংস,
মহা- প্রলয়ের আমি নটরাজ, আমি সাইক্লোন, আমি ধ্বংস,
আমি মহাভয়, আমি অভিশাপ পৃথ্বীর!
আমি দুর্ব্বার,
আমি ভেঙে করি সব চুরমার!
আমি অনিয়ম উচ্ছৃঙ্খল,
আমি দ'লে যাই যত বন্ধন, যত নিয়ম কানুন শৃংখল!
আমি মানি নাকো কোনো আইন,
আমি ভরা-তরী করি ভরা-ডুবি, আমি টর্পেডো, আমি ভীম,
ভাসমান মাইন!
আমি ধূর্জ্জটী, আমি এলোকেশে ঝড় অকাল-বৈশাখীর!
আমি বিদ্রোহী আমি বিদ্রোহী-সূত বিশ্ব-বিধাত্রীর!
বল বীর -
চির উন্নত মম শির!

Uncalled for.

This entire thread is uncalled for. These people open a thread to ask what the Bengalis feel about the BDeshis. After a few posts jump to conclusion that Bengal should be a part of BD. :crazy:.

Does it even matter what the bengalis think about the BD or does it even matter what Tripura or Manipur think??? Bdeshis consider those states as something separate from India.

The only thing that matter what India as a whole thinks about this tiny overpopulated nation. So BDeshis stop segregating us and ask for specific views. You people are unimportant.

:disagree: :disagree: Why this kolaveri di?

Giving them the taste of their own medicine. :taz:

Kazi Nazrul Islam

known popularly as Nazrul, was a Bengali poet, musician and revolutionary who pioneered poetic works espousing intense spiritual rebellion against fascism and oppression. His poetry and nationalist activism earned him the popular title of "বিদ্রোহী কবি" Bidrohī Kobi (Rebel Poet).

kaji%2Bnazrul%2Bislam.jpg

Is he wearing a sari? :cheesy:

Unfortunately, I am not on your payroll.

That you find it unfortunate is understandable. It explains much of the stridency of your views against India. Unfortunately, to quote your rather well-chosen word, R&W seemingly puts only rational and influential people on their payroll.

You may have to wait a bit longer.

OP, just take a visa and cross border. Its very easy thing to do, I have seen loads of bangladeshis in kolkata. There is no +ve or -ve feeling about bangladeshi there, if you speak bengali, you are one of them.
Which also means, there is no love-hate relation with you (unlike with western neighbour)

Dude Nepalese, Bhutanese, Mauritians are all pretty friendly to India..I objected only to these nations.

Lol I wanted to throw the concept of Akhand Bharat, so I couldn't ignore those states. :lol:. Anyways I want peace and these Bdeshis should learn how to behave first.

Most bangladeshis can get Indian visa easily unlike pakistanis. You guys should exploit it and visit India when time is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom