What's new

How India Screwed china in a chinese mission to snoop INS Vikramaditya.

Its a game, and here i believe winner will be one who has better hardware.
This incident, if true, is a near actual war scenario and if i get the whole video then the Chinese submarines were detected well in advance and were forced to surface.

In an all conventional warfare it will be an interesting fight, a nuclear warfare is a MAD scenario.

Comments form experts from both side, and no trolling or cheer leading from Pakistanies. You just watch

It's all about getting the signature so they know the sounds it makes for data

"why pakistain is more excited about china than pakistain itself" ? not a troll genuine doubt ... some body please clarify ...

"why pakistain is more excited about china than pakistain itself" ? not a troll genuine doubt ... some body please clarify ...

Cause Pakistan is Buying the Same 8 Submarines that are moving here and there causing Problem for india

Plus the Video is seriously Funny :D :D the voice of Chintoo Candy is sweet plus the Music is Hilarious

:tup::tup::tup::tup:

Cause Pakistan is Buying the Same 8 Submarines that are moving here and there causing Problem for india

Plus the Video is seriously Funny :D :D the voice of Chintoo Candy is sweet plus the Music is Hilarious

:welcome:

Than I afraid that chinese submarine exposed its signature to india rather and being successful in snooping Vikramaditya. India gets Pakistani submarine signature years before Pakistan inducts it. Not a good news for you guys.

They are talking about nuclear submarines in video, wash your face and come to reality. Try buying even one nuclear submarine and i told Pakistanies to stay out of this thread :D:D

They are talking about nuclear submarines in video, wash your face and come to reality. Try buying even one nuclear submarine and i told Pakistanies to stay out of this thread :D:D
You are going to tell Pakistanis to stay away in their own forum.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I like your confidence but you are out of luck.

Than I afraid that chinese submarine exposed its signature to india rather and being successful in snooping Vikramaditya. India gets Pakistani submarine signature years before Pakistan inducts it. Not a good news for you guys.

Going by your theory of knowing something called "submarine signature"... Half of Asia knows the signatures of kilo class you have.

Also it's not the sub Pak is getting .. Pak is getting subs based on the yuan/song class .. Equipped with AIP.. Not some imaginary nuclear sub of PLAN.

Also Chinese Subs have actually successfully snooped on US Naval fleets during exercise..

This fanboy video holds no credibility .. The Indian news came only after the PLAN sub docked at Kch port.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom