What's new

How India made a very wise decision by going for only 36 Rafales and not 126 ?

I never said any jet was not worthy of joining IAF.. I was referring to the statements by your own experts that buying and maintaining Rafael jets is prohibitively expensive and they don't have the funds to buy 126 unlike thousands of boastful claims by Indians here on MMRCA thread that 126 jets was just the initial order. Even the 36 jets is almost unaffordable, but any lesser quantity would not have made sense.

you should be happy then what are you waiting for when are you launching an attack on india then since we are so weak :what: :butcher: :sarcastic:

i did it never says or the genral never says arjun or tejas are not worthy of joining the forces and they have saud things are fine tuned now and decks ahve been cleared it would have been fine ahd these things would have been done much much earlier looks like you need to improove your english and hindi lostening and underdrsatnding skills :coffee:

point what most kids here dont know was UPA deal was a big big kick backs deal we were not getting any TOT or spare parts contract heck not even meteor or latest recce or LDP pods and some other classified weapons in that deal but in NDA deal we are getting spare parts deal + mantainence deal + 50% of ammpint of deal will be invested in india & major TOT plus many types of PODs & advanced Air to Air & Air to Ground weapons while 36 more will be built in india while there is sepprate deal to make naval version fully in india

I never said any jet was not worthy of joining IAF.. I was referring to the statements by your own experts that buying and maintaining Rafael jets is prohibitively expensive and they don't have the funds to buy 126 unlike thousands of boastful claims by Indians here on MMRCA thread that 126 jets was just the initial order. Even the 36 jets is almost unaffordable, but any lesser quantity would not have made sense.
nothing is unaffordable for a nation like india maybe for pakistan with a economy like pakistan right now but not for india you have no idea about india so please keep your god or bad wishes with yourself we know what we are doing and how we are going to counter the twin threat trust me we were once all alone with both hostile chian and pakistan and even USA & west against us still we survived and owr economy too was in tatters and you think now china will attack us for pakistan or we cant support or mantain the cost what be buy ... OK :sarcastic: :omghaha:

thaat is what your defense minister said

New Delhi: “I also feel like having a BMW and Mercedes. But I don’t because I can’t afford it… So, 126 Rafales was economically unviable. It was not required,” defence minister Manohar Parrikar was reported to have said last year, when asked about the previous government’s plan to buy over a hundred Rafale fighter jets.

https://thewire.in/economy/rafale-deal-emblematic-modi-trying-fix-indias-defence-industry

Well its was good we bought only 36 it was economically unviable to buy more. And now we could get much more than we had proposed back then at same price or less.

So our favorite Asok is back with full vengeance. Seems Trudeau found that he is illigeal visa type and kicked him from job. Try congress SM team, they are looking for some faithfuls.

you should be happy then what are you waiting for when are you launching an attack on india then since we are so weak :what: :butcher: :sarcastic:

i did it never says or the genral never says arjun or tejas are not worthy of joining the forces and they have saud things are fine tuned now and decks ahve been cleared it would have been fine ahd these things would have been done much much earlier looks like you need to improove your english and hindi lostening and underdrsatnding skills :coffee:

point what most kids here dont know was UPA deal was a big big kick backs deal we were not getting any TOT or spare parts contract heck not even meteor or latest recce or LDP pods and some other classified weapons in that deal but in NDA deal we are getting spare parts deal + mantainence deal + 50% of ammpint of deal will be invested in india & major TOT plus many types of PODs & advanced Air to Air & Air to Ground weapons while 36 more will be built in india while there is sepprate deal to make naval version fully in india
nah we are waiting fot you

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom