What's new

How India debated a war with Pakistan that November

It depends on how you view things and it depends on how you view 'war'.

We can have economic war. We can have covert war. We can have diplomatic war. We can have media war.

In fact, we can have an arms race with Pakistan which will do much more harm to Pakistan than it will do to India.

The individuals accused of 26/11 are believed to have support of elements from within ISI and PA.

Our actions will be based on how we perceive things. Simple.
I doubt it.Two things...
1.kargil
2.26/11

GOI was totally involved in it along with pakistan to do the tango.There is lot more to both the incidents which meets the eyes.
I dont buy GOI or rather USA's bed time stories on both.

I doubt it.Two things...
1.kargil
2.26/11

GOI was totally involved in it along with pakistan to do the tango.There is lot more to both the incidents which meets the eyes.
I dont buy GOI or rather USA's bed time stories on both.

Even in kargil we didn't cross the LoC because we didn't have the capability to cope with the aftereffects and like I said, we are building the capability only now.

Even in kargil we didn't cross the LoC because we didn't have the capability to cope with the aftereffects and like I said, we are building the capability only now.
THERE WILL BE NO CAPABILITY WITH INDIA TILL IT REMAINS USA LAPDOG.

Till the day india was independent of usa influence it had capabilities and it used it to full.the day india started moving to usa camp it gradually lost all those capabilities.If you can build capabilities in 11 years since kargil then you can never.

Till the day india was independent of usa influence it had capabilities and it used it to full.the day india started moving to usa camp it gradually lost all those capabilities.If you can build capabilities in 11 years since kargil then you can never.

We're not jumping into anybody's lap.

It's just that right now, many of our interests converge with those of the US and we are seeking a relationship with them based on those very mutual interests.

On things such as Climate Change or Burma, where our interests do not coincide, we are more than happy to side with China or other developing nations for that matter.

How is India a lapdog of the USA?

Look at the voting history of India in the UN, they only went along with America 11% of the time.

Whereas the number for Japan was something like 88%...

There is no need for a rigid position against anybody.

I hope you are not going to say it was all an RSS plot to eliminate "Kurkuray", as some Pakistanis like to allege.
No i wont say that.But GOI's and usa's role is obvious in 26/11 as the peels of layers like onion is are getting revealed.There was obvious indian hand in 26 /11 which GOI is trying to suppress with the release of 2 other indian nationals in court case for obvious reason.26/11 case investigations cant be called impartial.there were lot many things hidden from public eyes.As time passed lot many things got revealed.Moreover 26/11 trial in indian courts cant be called impartial.This case has to be investigated by UNO and all people who are found involved must be tried in ICJ.

No i wont say that.But GOI's and usa's role is obvious in 26/11 as the peels of layers like onion is are getting revealed.There was obvious indian hand in 26 /11 which GOI is trying to suppress with the release of 2 other indian nationals in court case for obvious reason.26/11 case investigations cant be called impartial.there were lot many things hidden from public eyes.As time passed lot many things got revealed.Moreover 26/11 trial in indian courts cant be called impartial.This case has to be investigated by UNO and all people who are found involved must be tried in ICJ.

There could be Indian nationals involved but that doesn't absolve ISI and PA of their role.

GoI does not and cannot control the courts. See the recent SC stand bashing PM/CBI/govt. etc. on the 2G scam.

Actions speak louder than flags.

According to him indian missiles are re-painted russian ones,india forcefully occupied andaman islands from indonesia(that is the epic one)He blames india a us dog for not taking action against pakistan after mumbai attacks but elsewhere he says india is involved in mumbai attacks!(and his proof is that two indian muslims accused of supporting attackers were acquited due to lack of sufficient evidence)One need not be a rocket scientist to guess where he is from.Anyway we must understand their feelings,things havent been going smoothely for them after mumbai attacks.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom