What's new

How India can overtake China in the battle for higher education and economi

No one in China care about India. India barely get any attention in Chinese media.
We only care about America and America gets 80% of attention in Chinese media.
It's India that has an obsession with China.
Same here:tup:

India can only overtake China in higher poverty, illiteracy, population, and pollution.

those are already there, and the population is sure thing```all my bets are on India side`lol

and what are the outcomes of better eduaction?
-more skilled labour and graduates, so factories and companies like to hire, efficiency driven economy sets to become the biggest economy in few years time.
-more scientists, so more research done by them, already one of the world biggest resident patent filling countries, and 2nd patent grants from PCT
-more skilled engineers, for all the world's grandiose projects, China surely takes the biggest share

so the answer is clear, for this life time, its mission impossible for India

Why do some of the Chinese members keep bringing India topics? It's India's concern, let Indians deal with it. Honestly, I don't care either way and I am sure majority of Chinese population don't compare China with India or any country for that matter.

Welcome to forum

No one in China care about India. India barely get any attention in Chinese media.
We only care about America and America gets 80% of attention in Chinese media.
It's India that has an obsession with China.

80% attention in Chinese media is on America? I just checked Sohu.com international news section, there are more news about Japan than U.S. U.S. is more like 5%. Among top 10 hot topics, there is no U.S. news.

India can only overtake China in higher poverty, illiteracy, population, and pollution.

China is way a head of India, no doubt, but the way you have put it, is less from an academic point of view & more from a trolling point

dude for a Jr.think tank your post lacks quality

china is way a head of india no doubt but the way you have put this is less from a academic point & more from a trolling point

dude for a Jr.think tank your post lacks quality

What quality is it lacking? My post was factual, you don't like the fact it was the harsh truth. You can't even use proper syntax and fail to capitalize proper names, and you want to talk about quality of post?

What quality is it lacking? My post was factual, you don't like the fact it was the harsh truth. You can't even use proper syntax and fail to capitalize proper names, and you want to talk about quality of post?

The hasty method by which you delivered your message on your post with out backing it up with analysis ,guide or sources is what you should be focused on . & as far as syntax on my posts are concerned then let me remind you that this is a defense ,Geo-strategic , regional & world polity based forum & not a literature circles for debating Shakespeare's Macbeth i am not here to talk about grammar got it.

The hasty method by which you delivered your message on your post with out backing it up with analysis ,guide or sources is what you should be focused on . & as far as syntax on my posts are concerned then let me remind you that this is a defense ,Geo-strategic , regional & world polity based forum & not a literature circles for debating Shakespeare's Macbeth i am not here to talk about grammar got it.

Just be quiet, have you not figured out yet on this forum we encourage and expect people to use proper English and grammar like most defense forums. Just because this isn't a "literature circle" doesn't mean you aren't required to type in proper English, are you really going to make this kind of troll argument.

delivered your message on your post with out backing it up with analysis ,guide or sources

Ha, not every post requires analysis, guide, or sources somethings are just obvious. Why don't you worry about the quality of your posts, which are arguably low quality and nothing important or constructive.

Do me a favor, don't quote me.

Just be quiet, have you not figured out yet on this forum we encourage and expect people to use proper English and grammar like most defense forums. Just because this isn't a "literature circle" doesn't mean you aren't required to type in proper English, are you really going to make this kind of troll argument.

Ha, not every post requires analysis, guide, or sources somethings are just obvious. Why don't you worry about the quality of your posts, which are arguably low quality and nothing important or constructive.

Do me a favor, don't quote me.

if you want to "call it quits" then all well & good.

Back
Top Bottom