What's new

How India can overtake China in the battle for higher education and economi

first of all, the best chinese universities are not yet as great as the best in the west, we and they themselves know and admit this, but they are working on it.
Judging from the graduates, the best chinese universities are better than some of the more mediocre ones in the U.S. However, these Chinese students don't want to admit this, for they want to study in the U.S. anyway.

Personally I don't see that India can ever catch up to China technologically: just look at how Apple recruits its hardware engineers in China, not India. In science it may be possible. In literature I'd say it's a matter of taste. As for economics, Indians will never approach the Chinese productivity levels until air conditioning becomes more widespread.

Judging from the graduates, the best chinese universities are better than some of the more mediocre ones in the U.S. However, these Chinese students don't want to admit this, for they want to study in the U.S. anyway.

Personally I don't see that India can ever catch up to China technologically: just look at how Apple recruits its hardware engineers in China, not India. In science it may be possible. In literature I'd say it's a matter of taste. As for economics, Indians will never approach the Chinese productivity levels until air conditioning becomes more widespread.

Chinese are the best in everything.. now if that makes you sleep well.. do thank me.. :D

most of the times the News is always like this,

how come India overtake China

India lagging behind China

India lost the race

India will overtake China

and most (90%) of the times it is not by Indians and all of the times it is the Chinese going out and using the news to bash India and trying to prove (or reassure to themselves as if) that how ahead they are ..:D

Seems like Indians are not even concerned by any race but it is the Chinese who keep inventing this imaginary race and then like to reassure themselves that oh no one can leave us behind... The Chinese seem to want to race with India 24*7 while the Indians are just not concerned... someone seems concerned !! :D

An overwhelming no of articles are not written by Chinese. Take this thread as an example. Is "Economic Times" indian? it seems that you are basing yourselves long before we write the first letter on PDF!

india is seldom or never a target for our motivation. this will put you guys to rest!

My roadmap Education in India:-

1. Introduce compulsory reservation for BPL students in private schools and coaching institute at 50% no fee basis. Such private schools and coaching would enjoy Education Ministry's welfare schemes as well and would also not taxed.

2. Abolish Caste based reservation completely.

3.Introduce grade based education system with a standard syllabus throughout, that too after 8th standard.

4.Make education loan as cheap as 1-2% interest from public sector banks.

5.Open 20 new IIM, 20 new IITsand about 30 new AIIMS within 10 years and other public sponsored colleges.

6. Allow lesser attempts at competitive exams , not more than 8 and from annual (4/year) , meaning students can give entrance exams in any two different years with maximum attempts 4/year as exam will be held every 3rd month.

7. Hold regular IQ tests at national level and make sports,driving and martial arts compulsory in 10+2 exams.

8. Put cost of college forms at standard Rs. 200 for all and competitive exam at standard Rs. 500.

It s like '" How Negeria can overtake Germany in the battle for higher education and economy".

next life, perhaps?

... As for economics, Indians will never approach the Chinese productivity levels until air conditioning becomes more widespread.

I disagree.

are you sure it's air conditionings not toilets?

It s like '" How Negeria can overtake Germany in the battle for higher education and economy".

next life, perhaps?

please cool down, you are not Germany we are not Nigeria, first spell Nigeria correctly, then we can discuss about education... thanks for your post.

7. Hold regular IQ tests at national level and make sports,driving and martial arts compulsory in 10+2 exams.

nahh, a better idea:

You can hold 100 height tests this year at national level. Next year you will be 1.90m tall instead of 1.60m :lol:

please cool down, you are not Germany we are not Nigeria, first spell Nigeria correctly, then we can discuss about education... thanks for your post.

oh yea, Nigeria. see, no wonder you're a big fan of it. :rofl:

nahh, a better idea:

You can hold 100 height tests this year at national level. Next year you will be 1.90m tall instead of 1.60m :lol:

you are showing your pathetic cheap typo attitude.... The Title is how India can overtake China.... which means china is ahead of India... and how it is possible to catch with china... but your showing your pathetic cheap mentality .... Is every one in china like you, are it just you?

next life, perhaps?

I disagree.

are you sure it's air conditionings not toilets?

Dont flatter yourself by comparing china to Germany. Germany can never produce such fine chowmein makers and copycats like you !! :rofl: Your fetish for Nigerian is beyond me. Perhaps you like to 'bend over' for them :azn:

you are showing your pathetic cheap typo attitude.... The Title is how India can overtake China.... which means china is ahead of India... and how it is possible to catch with china... but your showing your pathetic cheap mentality .... Is every one in china like you, are it just you?

He has a disease of the upper story. Never discuss logic with him.

Why do some of the Chinese members keep bringing India topics? It's India's concern, let Indians deal with it. Honestly, I don't care either way and I am sure majority of Chinese population don't compare China with India or any country for that matter.

Why do some of the Chinese members keep bringing India topics? It's India's concern, let Indians deal with it. Honestly, I don't care either way and I am sure majority of Chinese population don't compare China with India or any country for that matter.

No one in China care about India. India barely get any attention in Chinese media.
We only care about America and America gets 80% of attention in Chinese media.
It's India that has an obsession with China.

India can only overtake China in higher poverty, illiteracy, population, and pollution.

Back
Top Bottom