What's new

How I travelled to 20 countries in four years on a Pakistani passport

Whatever
Have a smile on your face " sometime " if you can, try to be happy with other happiness

My parents live in San Jose. I am visiting them this Christmas. Just because I am on PDF doesn't mean I am illiterate or haven't gone out of the country. By the way, I interned under the CEO of Shanghai Stock Exchange hence lived in Shanghai for four months. So don't underestimate others.

I studied in UK and worked there for three years.
Listen bro there is a difference between United Kingdom and United Kerala :lol:

My parents live in San Jose. I am visiting them this Christmas. Just because I am on PDF doesn't mean I am illiterate or haven't gone out of the country. By the way, I interned under the CEO of Shanghai Stock Exchange hence lived in Shanghai for four months. So don't underestimate others.
Next will from you that you worked with Bill Gates also for 4 years and you left job as Co-CEO because Trump don't like brown P@ssy.

Girl? Kid I have big surprise for you between my legs.:victory:

I posted this on Pakistan forum and why you feel @ss burn when you don't acknowledge this as achievement? why you bother to post here and wasting your time?
It pleasant outside in UK roll your lunghi and do some lunghi dance :chilli:

Try Chitral, G.B and some parts of KPK you would change your opinion.

Its all about cleanliness and management, we seriously lack it .

Is it a big deal covering 20 countries in four years? It is 5 countries a year. It would have been a deal if she covered 20 countries in one year.
that too most of the countries she travelled only in Africa..

I know girls in my extended family who have seen more countries and enjoying the life far more than her but they didn't need to be rebellious and they don't boast it needlessly...I really feel her story is a bit disgusting and fabricated since there is no info of what is her source of income especially when she claims that her family does not approve and rather upset with her rebellious nature. She is proud of something that's negative.. Her business model seems to be "look at me, I'm a girls from Pakistan, I can show my skin and crap on my parents and culture so give me money" yuck...

Is it a big deal covering 20 countries in four years? It is 5 countries a year. It would have been a deal if she covered 20 countries in one year.
It is not a race to touch as many countries as possible otherwise one can buy a EU train trip from North of Norway all the way to the South of Spain and in a week one can see most of the Europe but that is it..touch and go...you don't get to feel and experience anything.

Back
Top Bottom