What's new

How How Good is Chinese J10-C fighter jet

8 aircrafts crashed between 2014 and 2018.
It's aerodynamic are poor. Avionics and AESA are bellow average.

It looks ugly because it is poorly aerodynamically design.
And how many IAF jets crashed in 2014-2018??? please tell us, and not a single J-10B/C crashed in recent years all were old J-10A/S was being crash, and stop your delusional you stupid, even latest F-35 of USAF had been crashed last year so that's means F-35 has also poorly aerodynamically design according to you???

And how many IAF jets crashed in 2014-2018??? please tell us, and not a single J-10B/C crashed in recent years all were old J-10A/S was being crash, and stop your delusional you stupid, even latest F-35 of USAF had been crashed last year so that's means F-35 has also poorly aerodynamically design according to you???

Anything not designed or owned by India is a poor aerodynamic design. Doesn’t stop them from ripping off the Chinese design for their AMCA though.

At least it looks better than JF17, one of the ugliest planes in the world!
What matters is if it looks good in the sky. I think it does. Have you seen a mig 29 on tarmac, but sure are majestic in the skies
Anything not designed or owned by India is a poor aerodynamic design. Doesn’t stop them from ripping off the Chinese design for their AMCA though.

What makes you say india ripped off Chinese design?

What matters is if it looks good in the sky. I think it does. Have you seen a mig 29 on tarmac, but sure are majestic in the skies

What makes you say india ripped off Chinese design?

I’m just applying Indian logic here. According to them, the J-31 is a rip off of the F-35 even though it uses two engines and has a clean bottom airframe. The AMCA, however, is:
1) twin engined
2) uses DSI intakes
3) has a clean belly
4) is a medium fighter.

Even the general planform looks like the FC-31 V1 with the uncropped main wings and vertical slabs.

See for yourself.
21E0247A-DECF-4538-9F1C-A862294C4ACD.jpeg

I’m just applying Indian logic here. According to them, the J-31 is a rip off of the F-35 even though it uses two engines and has a clean bottom airframe. The AMCA, however, is:
1) twin engined
2) uses DSI intakes
3) has a clean belly
4) is a medium fighter.

Even the general planform looks like the FC-31 V1 with the uncropped main wings and vertical slabs.

See for yourself.
View attachment 709560
Hahaha I agree. Indians are humorous 😂

At least it looks better than JF17, one of the ugliest planes in the world!
Dude fighter jets are not being designed and built for anaesthetic/beauty but built upon their missions specifications ,and their lots of examples in past that USAF/USN/VVS (SOVIET AIR FORCE) design/ develop and inducted ugly jets but serve very well

Back
Top Bottom