What's new

How Hindutva media attacked Islam blaming it for COVID-19 and promoted hate crimes

do you support hindu media attack on religion/Islam or not, try to answer the question instead of making worthless reples

regards
do you support hindu media attack on religion/Islam or not, try to answer the question instead of making worthless reples

regards
Instead of Indian media is trying to potray good image of Islam as you are hearing an anchor asking a Mullah "Islam mai kaha likha hai ki ghathering kijije pendamic ke time"?
He is trying to differentiate Islam from these people.
May be you have serious comprehension issue.

what has this got anything to do with people's ideology, which ideology are you refering to mate?

regards
The same ideology which ISIS and Al Qaeda follows.
Do you believe ISIS and Al Qaeda follows Islam?

Instead of Indian media is trying to potray good image of Islam as you are hearing an anchor asking a Mullah "Islam mai kaha likha hai ki ghathering kijije pendamic ke time"?
He is trying to differentiate Islam from these people.
May be you have serious comprehension issue.

ab yehi to tumhae che mutar media ki logic he na jo samajh nhi aati, quran aur hadees me pandemic aur gathering se mutaliq bataya jaye ga?

regards

The same ideology which ISIS and Al Qaeda follows.
Do you believe ISIS and Al Qaeda follows Islam?

me wahi to ideology ka puch rha hn na, woh ideology to batao jo tablighi follow kerna chahte hain bhai. konsi ideology follow ker rhe hain? kya naam he us ideology ka?

regards

Media is right this time. How you can pray and make ghathering in thousands on the name of religion?? Later , you hide somewhere in your caves. These jamatis are the reason why India's Carona virus infected numbers jumped suddenly.

There are many Mullahs who are claiming that Carona is punishment for non Muslims.
This is not against Islam like you are shameless people are trying to portray it.
It was against certain category people those who has evil thought process.
They are playing with others lives too.
Still govt of India is trying to locate their hides out.
Non Muslims are not threats to Islam but muslims like you are threat to Islam as you are trying to save crimanals in your society just because you follow the same religion.
You are giving bad massage regarding islam and demaging Islam.
Every time you play victim card it turns into communal.

BS.. the truth is the Hindu fanatics extrapolated and exaggerated incidents to further Hindutva agenda of continuing their massacres and Holocaust of Indian Muslims.

They Hindu Pandits weaponized the Covid-19 Coronavirus to malign Muslim leaders who call themselves Friend's of Allah (i.e. Mullah). The Hindus wanted more rape and Lynchings to occur.

The Hindu media ignored the more prevalent Hindu gatherings choosing just to highlight the fewer Muslim ones to start communal violence.

India is a failed state. The Indian Muslims need to pickup AK-47S and fight for their freedom.

Thank God for Pakistan.

Last edited:
ab yehi to tumhae che mutar media ki logic he na jo samajh nhi aati, quran aur hadees me pandemic aur gathering se mutaliq bataya jaye ga?

regards
When people are gathering on the name of religion then why you can't stop them and ask them by religious texts?
Because they are demaging their own religion by not following its ideology.

BS.. the truth is the Hindu fanatics extrapolated and exaggerated incidents to further Hindutva agenda of continuing their massacres and Holocaust of Indian Muslims.

They Hindu Pandits weaponized the Covid-19 Coronavirus to malign Muslim leaders who call themselves Friend's of Allah (i.e. Mullah). The Hindus wanted more rape and Lynchings to occur.

The Hindu media ignored the more prevalent Hindu gatherings choosing just to highlight the fewer Muslim ones to start communal violence.

India is a failed state. The Indian Muslims need to pickup AK-47S and fight for their freedom.

Thank God for Pakistan.
You see... How many times you used "Hindu or Hindutva " in your post !!
You are desperate people.
You are so blind in hate for Hindus so much that you can't even see your own reflection in the mirror.
370 is a pain i know ..use pills

regards

me wahi to ideology ka puch rha hn na, woh ideology to batao jo tablighi follow kerna chahte hain bhai. konsi ideology follow ker rhe hain? kya naam he us ideology ka?

regards
You don't know what ideology AL Qaeda follows??
Don't be naïve

You see... How many times you used "Hindu or Hindutva " in your post !!
You are desperate people.
You are so blind in hate for Hindus so much that you can't even see your own reflection in the mirror.
370 is a pain i know ..use pills

BS.

Pakistani and Muslims are known for having golden hearts and for their generosity.

India started this war against Islam. They have occupied Kashmir and now have declared their Muslim minority an enemy.

We are now defending and fighting back against Hindutvaism.

You labelled "Mullahs" as a derogatory term which means "Friend of Allah" and attacked innocent Muslims

Thank God for Pakistan. BREAK INDIA.

BS.

Pakistani and Muslims are known for having golden hearts and for their generosity.

India started this war against Islam. They have occupied Kashmir and now have declared their Muslim minority an enemy.

We are now defending and fighting back against Hindutvaism.

You labelled "Mullahs" as a derogatory term which means "Friend of Allah" and attacked innocent Muslims

Thank God for Pakistan. BREAK INDIA.
Golden hearts?? Lolz
This is some kind of joke??
You were grown up reading "hate Hindus, hate jews' hate christens, hate kafir, hate idol worshipers.
Hindus don't have any source of hate untill they are not attacked by any.
Some Hindus nowadays are following newton third law because they are fed up with Islamists.

Golden hearts?? Lolz
This is some kind of joke??
You were grown up reading "hate Hindus, hate jews' hate christens, hate kafir, hate idol worshipers.
Hindus don't have any source of hate untill they are not attacked by any.
Some Hindus nowadays are following newton third law because they are fed up with Islamists.

BS.

Any Pakistani can vouch on this forum... Pakistani were never brought up with hatred of Hindus. That is what they tech at Hindu Mandate and RSS rallies that Muslims are taught hate.

Go to Pakistan ... There has always been a huge reflection and followers of Indian culture , music, Bollywood etc. ... To our own detriment I would say.

Nowadays the mantra to gate Muslims by Hindus is to teach the Hindus that t"The Muslims hate us Hindus, so it's okay to hate them".... We are not taking that BS anymore!

You Hindu are here on a Pakistani forum openly allowed to post... not the other way around... Can't see the irony ???

Muslims are fed up with the Hindu terror... Islam teaches, "We will not be the Oppressors, nor the Oppressed". The essence of True Jihad (not the distorted one)... We will now fight back against Hindutvaism.

Last edited:
BS.

Any Pakistani can vouch on this forum... Pakistani were never brought up with hatred of Hindus. That is what they tech at Hindu Mandate and RSS rallies that Muslims are taught hate.

Go to Pakistan ... There has always been a huge reflection and followers of Indian culture , music, Bollywood etc. ... To our own detriment I would say.

Nowadays the mantra to gate Muslims by Hindus is to teach the Hindus that t"The Muslims hate us Hindus, so it's okay to hate them".... We are not taking that BS anymore!

You Hindu are here on a Pakistani forum openly allowed to post... not the other way around... Can't see the irony ???

Muslims are fed up with the Hindu terror... Islam teaches, "We will not be the Oppressors, nor the Oppressed". The essence of True Jihad (not the distorted one)... We will now fight back against Hindutvaism.
Lol
Pakistan was formed on the based of "Hate Hindus".
And you are talking about "sweets" . So sweet of you.

always attacking religion, hate mongering againt islam, muslims

upload_2020-4-12_13-51-41.png

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgwpckJ8a7l-Sgn1Ifl4AaABCQ

Lol
Pakistan was formed on the based of "Hate Hindus".
And you are talking about "sweets" . So sweet of you.

Pakistan was actually made to save ourselves from the hatred of the Hindutvaism Hindus .

Just look and Kashmiris and the Indian Muslims today!!

We have been a people of a very different heart. Loving generous and Brave. Versus the Hindu heart miser, fearful, and full of hate (including an Inferiority skin complex).

Every poll.. every foreign visitor to Pakistan has spoken of our hearts of pure gold.

The irony is we allow you to post your hate here in a Pakistani forum because of our generous brave hearts .. while you accuse us of hate??? Lol. This is proof itself!.. you are proof of my argument!!!

always attacking religion, hate mongering againt islam, muslims

View attachment 623047

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgwpckJ8a7l-Sgn1Ifl4AaABCQ
so now.. Facebook and YouTube comments by random guy is your source??
I can show thousands hating comments against Hinduism on this very form. I dont need to go to facebook comment sections.
Nowadays Islam is being hated all over the world. You guys always gives solid reasons to hate you.
Reform your ideology and reform yourself if you don't want to be hated by anyone.
Leave believer-non believers ideology aside and learn to coexist with other communities peacfuly.

I can show thousands hating comments against Hinduism on this very form. I dont need to go to facebook comment sections.
Nowadays Islam is being hated all over the world. You guys always gives solid reasons to hate you.
Reform your ideology and reform yourself if you don't want to be hated by anyone.
Leave believer-non believers ideology aside and learn to coexist with other communities peacfuly.

Pakistan was actually made to save ourselves from the hatred of the Hindutvaism Hindus .

Just look and Kashmiris and the Indian Muslims today!!

We have been a people of a very different heart. Loving generous and Brave. Versus the Hindu heart miser, fearful, and full of hate (including an Inferiority skin complex).

Every poll.. every foreign visitor to Pakistan has spoken of our hearts of pure gold.

The irony is we allow you to post your hate here in a Pakistani forum because of our generous brave hearts .. while you accuse us of hate??? Lol. This is proof itself!.. you are proof of my argument!!!

Nowadays Islam is being hated all over the world.

Islam continues to be the fastest growing religion in the world (converts).

So what are you doing here if you hate us so much?

a facebook comment or post may get you into legal trouble atleast in the countries which prohibit hate mongering islamophobia.

regards

Back
Top Bottom