What's new

How Hindutva media attacked Islam blaming it for COVID-19 and promoted hate crimes

Media is right this time. How you can pray and make ghathering in thousands on the name of religion?? Later , you hide somewhere in your caves. These jamatis are the reason why India's Carona virus infected numbers jumped suddenly.

There are many Mullahs who are claiming that Carona is punishment for non Muslims.
This is not against Islam like you are shameless people are trying to portray it.
It was against certain category people those who has evil thought process.
They are playing with others lives too.
Still govt of India is trying to locate their hides out.
Non Muslims are not threats to Islam but muslims like you are threat to Islam as you are trying to save crimanals in your society just because you follow the same religion.
You are giving bad massage regarding islam and demaging Islam.
Every time you play victim card it turns into communal.

Media is right this time. How you can pray and make ghathering in thousands on the name of religion?? Later , you hide somewhere in your caves. These jamatis are the reason why India's Carona virus infected numbers jumped suddenly.

There are many Mullahs who are claiming that Carona is punishment for non Muslims.
This is not against Islam like you are shameless people are trying to portray it.
It was against certain category people those who has evil thought process.
They are playing with others lives too.
Still govt of India is trying to locate their hides out.
Non Muslims are not threats to Islam but muslims like you are threat to Islam as you are trying to save crimanals in your society just because you follow the same religion.
You are giving bad massage regarding islam and demaging Islam.
Every time you play victim card it turns into communal.

How you can pray and make ghathering in thousands on the name of religion??

i have made multiple threads on hindu gatherings, lay off your bigot mind, what has been highlighted here is blatantly targetting the religion and not tablighi jamaat, its the religion which has come under target in the hindu nazi media and not select group of people.

regards

i have made multiple threads on hindu gatherings, lay off your bigot mind, what has been stated here is blatantly targetting the religion and not tablighi jamaat, its the religion which has come under target in the hindu nazi media and not select group of people.
regards
Some were fake pics were being circulated by certain people of Hindu gathering.
You are circulated your propaganda to save these criminals.
Even if there were Hindu gathering, you will not see any Hindu defending these ghathering like you shameless brainwashed people are defending these criminals.
Kanika kapoor was caught celebrating party, all Hindus condemned her in one voice and FIR was registered against her.
But you morons are on next level...

I don't know what is your source and how reliable is this.
But you see the difference... No Hindu will defend the ghathering and will play religion card unlike you.
Ghathering was not that much issue... The criminal behave was.. Like they were not ready to cooperate with Govt.. They were spitting and stone pelting on medical staffs.
Their Mullah were advising them not to cooperate with govt and doctors. Not to leave mosques ghathering..
The issue started from this point.

But you see the difference... No Hindu will defend the ghathering and will play religion card unlike you.
Ghathering was not that much issue... The criminal behave was.. Like they were not ready to cooperate with Govt.. They were spitting and stone pelting on medical staffs.
Their Mullah were advising them not to cooperate with govt and doctors. Not to leave mosques ghathering..
You defend when you are attacked. When there is no attack, there is nothing to defend.

Similarly if these people are not tested there will be no cases, if Jamatis are tested there will be cases.

Neither Hindus nor media will blame them. They will be ignored because power of piss.

are you supporting your media attack on islam based on the actions of few muslims?

has any one attacked hinduism based on the actions of few idiot hindus?

regards

where is owaisi bharwa these days?
Why you are caring so much about Indian Muslims when they don't even spit on you?
Did they demand your care??
I have advice, Why don't you roam in Pakistan and save your own Muslims and minorities ??

are you supporting your media attack on islam based on the actions of few muslims?

has any one attacked hinduism based on the actions of few idiot hindus?

regards
You have comprehension issue genuis??
Where is media attacking Islam??
They are attacking on some certain people"s ideology.

Why you are caring so much about Indian Muslims when they don't even spit on you?
Did they demand your care??
I have advice, Why don't you roam in Pakistan and save your own Muslims and minorities ??

do you support hindu media attack on religion/Islam or not, try to answer the question instead of making worthless reples

regards

You have comprehension issue genuis??
Where is media attacking Islam??
They are attacking on some certain people"s ideology.

what has this got anything to do with people's ideology, which ideology are you refering to mate?

regards

Back
Top Bottom