What's new

How good was Bilawal speech?

dil_dil

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Somalia

Hard to believe this is his first time in parliament. Imran Khan got provoked like a fool and forgot about his original speech, PTI isn't in opposition anymore. Shabaz Sharif even worse.

Meanwhile everyone is praising Bilawal speech. I see future PM in him.

Hard to believe this is his first time in parliament. Imran Khan got provoked like a fool and forgot about his original speech, PTI isn't in opposition anymore. Shabaz Sharif even worse.

Meanwhile everyone is praising Bilawal speech. I see future PM in him.

Except for his father is Zardari and can't speak a single Pakistani language....
  • And what are his accomplishments?... none - a birth certificate?
  • Has he ever had a job? - nope - just school?
  • Has he even walked 1 km on Pakistani soil by foot? Nope - he is chauffeured

Last edited:
Impressive speech as he was calm and to the point but everyone was quiet when he was speaking unlike others speaker who was speaking in machali bazaar lol

Imran khan first speech after election was way better though

He ended speech by calling Imran Khan PM "select" and Imran Khan thanked, lmao made complete fool of him.

Except for his father is Zardari and can't speak a single Pakistani language.

Other two jokers spoke in Pakistani language and sounded like complete tools.

Hahaha. So you see future in every good orator? Idiot. Anyone can deliver speech but no leadership

Its content of speech that matter you fool.

Also how uneducated are PTI MNA's? They couldn't understand what Bilawal said at the end and started clapping. :lol:

Re-read my post... A speaker speaking in Urdu sounding like an idiot is better than an idiot who doesn't even know the language of Pakistan.

Pandoo is what we call them.

He ended speech by calling Imran Khan PM "select" and Imran Khan thanked, lmao made complete fool of him.

Speeches don’t make leaders actions make leaders and if you want a leader based on speeches go to Sindh and see what your eloquent in speech leaders have done for the people there

Its content of speech that matter you fool.

Also how uneducated are PTI MNA's? They couldn't understand what Bilawal said at the end and started clapping. :lol:
Ok tell me what kind of good content you got impressed by? Here is the reply to your elect / select trolling

Feudal lord is CM of punjab, why cry now.
He is not going to deliver great speeches

What was so special about his speech ??His accent while speaking English ??
The choice of His words & phrases ??
The gist of His speech was the same old Choon’ke Chunachey that PPPP is so Famous for.
He couldn’t have mentioned Corruption, the loot & plunder of this Nations resources & then Money Laundering of that stolen & blood soaked wealth.

I am Glad IK said what he said & the way he said it.

The only difference was that Mad dogs of Donkey league went quiet and allowed Billo Rani to speak, where IK was bombarded with assault from Donkey league gang, and there was nothing impressive from Billo Rani speech, action speaks louder than words, Sindh is one of the most backwards province of Pakistan nothing to be proud of Pee pee pee corruption certificate achievements.

Back
Top Bottom