What's new

How France and Saudi Arabia are arming Lebanon

Hezbollah has 5,000 fighters and only 10,000-15,000 rockets? :lol:

They almost now have 10,000 long range rockets pointed at tel aviv.

And what is this nonsense about Palestinian refugee camps? They have a right to protect themselves from Lebanese militias. As in the past.

You and other Arabs should not really think that much about what is happening in Iran as it does not concern us that much to be frank. Maybe only Iraq as the only Arab country and neighbor of Iran can be really influenced by the events there but that is even as doubtful.

The bottom end that negative Iranian meddling will never be accepted in the Arab world. Whoever will rule them (Some Grand Ayatollah, Shah or whatever) then normal relations can be welcomed for the sake of all countries of the region but if they don't want that then what can we do? Their choice. We can do without them as we always did.

But since you mentioned this topic then I agree that the Mullah's Iran are not a long-term project. They will either get removed from within (probably a nationalist takeover) or change policy (internal and external) drastically in order to survive. You already see that they are ready to "work" with the evil West that they have cursed for 34 years.

I agree that nobody really cares about Iran itself. We wish them all the best -- but away from us.

They, however, are already in a brutal cold war and proxy war with KSA. Hence, causing major long term threat (by the political planning standards).

The oil revenues in the last decade enabled them to massively intervene in the region. They were about to turn Bahrain into their own military base -- had we not quickly responded.

The entire Iraq now is an extreme hostility center for perhaps all GCC regimes. They control it in a manner similar to controlling Iranian provinces. The news from Syria and Lebanon only tell us how they are ruthlessly willing to massacre people for their own political benefits.

They tried to take Jordan into their own political campaign through foreign aid and oil supplies – but have luckily failed.

Yemen is now a hot zone as you know – and Kuwait is in their waiting list as well.

Last edited:
I agree that nobody really cares about Iran itself. We wish them all the best -- but away from us.

They, however, are already in a brutal cold war and proxy war with KSA. Hence, causing major long term threat (by the political planning standards).

The oil revenues in the last decade enabled them to massively intervene in the region. They were about to turn Bahrain into their own military base -- had we not quickly responded.

The entire Iraq now is an extreme hostility center for perhaps all GCC regimes. They control it in a manner similar to controlling Iranian provinces. The news from Syria and Lebanon only tell us how they are ruthlessly willing to massacre people for their own political benefits.

They tried to take Jordan into their own political campaign through foreign aid and oil supplies – but have luckily failed.

Yemen is now a hot zone as you know – and Kuwait is in their waiting list as well.

All I can see that might concern you is Bahrain and maybe Yemen although Yemen has different problems.

As for Syria, Lebanon, Jordan! and Iraq they never were part of your 'GCC' thing. This are the land of Sham.

Hezbollah has 5,000 fighters and only 10,000-15,000 rockets? :lol:

They almost now have 10,000 long range rockets pointed at tel aviv.

And what is this nonsense about Palestinian refugee camps? They have a right to protect themselves from Lebanese militias. As in the past.

Their total number is 60.000-70.000 missiles, many of them being able to reach all of Israel, I believe. And they have much more accuracy now, so they can hit sensitive Israeli infrastructure.
If Israel decides to go to war against Hezbollah again, Hezbollah can cripple Israel and raze it to the ground. It depends on how much Israel wants to escalate any potential future conflict.

What do you mean I'm terrified? Are you an Israeli? And aren't you the same guy who was trying to argue with me about tank explosive protection systems? You were going on and on about it while ignoring there's weapons created for it.

And your stupid video doesn't show where over 6 or 7 rockets fell and hit and I have many more examples:

The tragedy of the Syrian Civil War brought a number of good things. Among them is the loss of Hizbollah’s legendary image as "liberation forces". Now everybody sees H. Nasrallah as a powerless servant for the Iranians.
The world and certainly Israel are seeing it in a different way, and are paying attention.The Hizbollah went from a local defense militia to a full fledge force that can take the war to its enemy. In Syria, the Hizbollah gained a strong combat experience in today's ant-terrorist warfare, that few world armies posses.
The equipments to be furnished by the French, will certainly boost the Libanese army's capability, but it want to change the balance of power by any means.
To the death of the assassinated Hizbollah commander, Nasrallah replied by eliminating one of the most prominent pro-Saudi to KSA. For the arm deal, two factor played. One KSA , needed a support for her effort to combat and defeat the SAA and the Syrian regime who are rolling back the wahabi financed and armed rebellion, after they lost the support of the US in her perillous adventure. And the second factor is that France is on the verge of bankruptcy and needed some breathing room ...

All the propaganda of the Iranian regime has also been widely exposed and ridiculed.
It does look like it payed off... She kept her nuclear program intact, got some of the restriction lifted, and the courtship between Rohani and the west is still making the the first page of the world newspaper...We call that, a freaking success.

And? We are not giving up any of our capabilities in such an agreement. The only thing we have agreed to put a stop to is the 20 % enrichment. Mind you, we did not even WANT to enrich to this percentage in the first place. But we had to as no one would provide fuel rods for our reactor.

Otherwise, the deal allows Iranian enrichment and we keep our main enrichment capabilities and infrastructure intact.
The deal does not demand Iran to dismantle anything, not even the Arak reactor (we only halt it for 6 months).

And there are reports that sanctions relief will be much more than 7 billion to the economy. Its more along the lines of 20-25 billions. Still not very significant sanctions relief, but its only an interim deal.

Are you an Israeli?

No !

And aren't you the same guy who was trying to argue with me about tank explosive protection systems?

Yes !

And your stupid video doesn't show where over 6 or 7 rockets fell and hit and I have many more examples:

‘Iron Dome’ Specifications

The system is designed to counter short-range rockets and 155 mm artillery shells with a range of up to 70 kilometers. According to its manufacturer, Iron Dome will operate day and night, under adverse weather conditions, and can respond to multiple threats simultaneously.

The system's radar is developed and manufactured by IAI's ELTA division and referred to as ELM-2084. It detects the rocket's launch and tracks its trajectory. Then, the BMC calculates the expected hit point according to the reported data, and uses this information to determine whether the target constitutes a threat to a designated area; only in this case an interceptor missile is fired to detonate and destroy the rocket before it reaches the expected impact area.

I do not like all fanatics fools your kind.

We are not giving up any of our capabilities in such an agreement. The only thing we have agreed to put a stop to is the 20 % enrichment.

Otherwise, the deal allows Iranian enrichment and we keep our main enrichment capabilities and infrastructure intact.

The deal does not demand Iran to dismantle anything, not even the Arak reactor...

No !

Iran nuclear deal: Key points

Last edited:
All I can see that might concern you is Bahrain and maybe Yemen although Yemen has different problems.

As for Syria, Lebanon, Jordan! and Iraq they never were part of your 'GCC' thing. This are the land of Sham.

Iraq is not al-Sham. All Jordanians are basically from the Peninsula originally and geographically Jordan is part of the Arabian Peninsula and the Arabian Plate. Culturally it is a mixture of the Levant, which is very closely tied to Northern Hijaz and the remaining Levant region. But the Levant region differs greatly. For instance half of Syria (Eastern) that is more or less covered by the Syrian Desert entirely is most closely tied to Al-Anbar and Western Iraq. Same tribes, accent, history and people living there. Only divided by a less than 100 year old border. Syria itself is very diverse. Damascus and Aleppo dffers for instance although both are majority Arab cities. Latakia near the coast is totally different though and it is where the majority of the Nusaryis (Alawi) lives. That same part of Syria that has never been attacked in the Syrian war and suffered very little. Regime controlled.

Any negative Iranian or whatever interference in Sunni Arab areas will be countered. We are not going to live under their thumb. Never have and never will.

If they become a rational state we can cooperate.

Anyway @Full Moon largely agree.

Last edited:
No !

Yes !

And I do not like all fanatics fools your kind.

No !

Iran nuclear deal: Key points

What is it with you and calling activists 'fanatics?'

Because I support the Palestinian cause I'm an fanatic all of the sudden. Says the guy who makes it appear as if he's an 4.0 student at Harvard.

I have a 3.73 gpa so far at my university don't go around name calling people because you're a lazy person that doesn't know how to explain himself or understand a conflict.

Of course ! If you can ‘read’.

Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood etc...

This is your lazy way out? Calling people fanatics because you disagree with them....Ha...

Truth is you don't represent the vast majority of Arabs, secular wanna be. It's only the Internet you guys appear to be more than us but on the ground the Arabic society considers you fodder.

Back
Top Bottom