What's new

How do you feel about Islamic State?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh has matured to a self reliant nation. I don't think it will fall for extremism.

JeI is the best organized and most principled major political party. i honestly see being called JeI is a compliment. calling the word "jamati" is a whole different thing. this practice with intending any derogatory connotations has no place in a Muslim society or a tolerant society. a jamati is someone who is part of any jamat i.e. group. implying that to be a "jamati" is bad is saying to be part of a group is bad.

i think the most extremist group in BD is undoubtedly BAL. it goes to extreme lengths to cause terror in the name of "Bengali" fundamentalism

Biggest threat for world is now religious extremists. And the thread topic is related to that.

BD is also facing the same. And its coming from jamat sect which is a minority.

All other Muslims of BD are very peaceful.

BD muslims are more peaceful than Indian muslims.. the only issue is lack of democracy, which might give rise to extremism there.

BD muslims are more peaceful than Indian muslims.. the only issue is lack of democracy, which might give rise to extremism there.
South and central Indian Muslims are actually very peaceful. They have really become part of the society with minimal oppression. In the north, certain forces create false hatred and imbibe them to the Muslim brothers.

1. Women have been voting and contesting in elections from the beginning of the system. Girl child has also been going to school.

2.There is nothing like an Islamist or a democratic Islamist.We are Muslims, and that's all. To be a Muslim one needs to surrender himself/herself

So how do you feel about ISIS?

How do you feel about pluralism? Do you think your democracy should be run on Islamic principles? Do you think it should be ruled by sharia law?

Biggest threat for world is now religious extremists. And the thread topic is related to that.

BD is also facing the same. And its coming from jamat sect which is a minority.

All other Muslims of BD are very peaceful.
immature statement amid current affairs engulfed in wars related to imperialist interests over resources and racial supremacy. compared with JeI, BAL is a group of wild animals with strong bigoted ideology and the roots of its destructive tendencies go back to the Hindu zamindari era and the use of violence to quell Muslim uprisings

So how do you feel about ISIS?

How do you feel about pluralism? Do you think your democracy should be run on Islamic principles? Do you think it should be ruled by sharia law?

1.Capitalism/WCC (Western Christian Civilization) need "enemies" to fight against.So they manufacture invisible organizations like al Qaeyda, ISIS, etc.

2. All peoples should adopt systems born out of their culture, heritage and history. Why should Burma or BD submit to alien systems imposed on them?

1.Capitalism/WCC (Western Christian Civilization) need "enemies" to fight against.So they manufacture invisible organizations like al Qaeyda, ISIS, etc.

2. All peoples should adopt systems born out of their culture, heritage and history. Why should Burma or BD submit to alien systems imposed on them?

Let me just quote this for posterity.

So ISIS doesn't exist and you're against democracy are you?

How on earth can you consider ISIS & AQ to be ' invisible ?

Because they are. The true identity is CIA /SFs and Western Intel agencies.

Oh yes ,. I forgot.

Everything that goes wrong or is wrong is due to someone else !

please refrain from talking about sharia if you don't know what it is.

As for my opinion on Isis, they are my enemy and I pray they are destroyed with minimal damage to innocents and civillians.

99% of democratic values are compatible with Islam, i see no reason to choose one over another when we can have both.

Can you define what you believe is democracy?

In broad terms, the process by which the ruled have a choice in who their rulers are through voting. Thus rulers are mandated by their subjects rather than by tyranny or higher powers.

How do you think rulers should be chosen (as a Muslim)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom