What's new

How do you convince somebody to something as stupid as this ?

Star Wars

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
20130402-130908.jpg

I just thought this needed a separate thread

EPIC ....... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

People can be fooled easily , educated ones even easier .

Remember നഗ്നപൂജ by santhosh madhavan .

My girlfriend told me entering her birth canal would br like going to heaven. And she is right.

So I don't see what's outrageous with the pastor's claim.

With that i agree. that guy sure came up with some whoppers . cant wait for the final season to begin.

I don't know I was kind of disappointed with the mother. After having Katy Perry, Jennifer Morrison, Ashley Williams, and Katie Holmes as the potential mothers. I was hoping to see someone that would blow your mind. The expectations were set so high, I kind of felt disappointing in the end.

I don't know I was kind of disappointed with the mother. After having Katy Perry, Jennifer Morrison, Ashley Williams, and Katie Holmes as the potential mothers. I was hoping to see someone that would blow your mind. The expectations were set so high, I kind of felt disappointing in the end.

Know what you mean i was like WTF who is she?. she just a plain jane type. but i am really looking forward to the final season. you forgot cobi smulder. (the main reason i watch the show)
do you watch a lot of comedies?

Know what you mean i was like WTF who is she?. she just a plain jane type. but i am really looking forward to the final season.
do you watch a lot of comedies?

Yeah most of the comedies, I was watching the Sherlock Holmes series that was on BBC (It ended unfortunately), Game of Thrones and couple other series.

Back
Top Bottom