What's new

How do we make PDF better?

Middle east section need 24/7 mods... the mods there are inactive and trolling is going on for 24/7

First remove such people from pdf rank

troll_tank.png

Last edited:
May I ask you guys the reason why the forum has a separate app, and also doesn't appear in Tapatalk?

Just to visit PDF, I have to come out of Tapatalk, and move to an extremely backward looking PDF App, which is not just tough to use because of Gingerbread era app, but also isn't pleasant to the eyes (despite being fully functional)

I see XDA also has a separate app but that doesn't hamper our ability to use Tapatalk instead. So WHY DOES PDF?

I'll appreciate a technical answer.

Have a list of all the Banned members.

Sometimes I am looking for posts from certain members and I can't find them.

If I know they are banned, then that will save me a lot of time.

May I ask you guys the reason why the forum has a separate app, and also doesn't appear in Tapatalk?

Just to visit PDF, I have to come out of Tapatalk, and move to an extremely backward looking PDF App, which is not just tough to use because of Gingerbread era app, but also isn't pleasant to the eyes (despite being fully functional)

I see XDA also has a separate app but that doesn't hamper our ability to use Tapatalk instead. So WHY DOES PDF?

I'll appreciate a technical answer.

The intent is to force the usage of PDF app and not Tapatalk. Our app will be upgraded to come to the level of Tapatalk sometime in December.

I always find it funny Indians fighting for their rights on a Pakistani Defence Forum.

Wonder what would happen if they or someone did the same at garbage disposal site called bharat rakshak?

I always find it funny Indians fighting for their rights on a Pakistani Defence Forum.

Wonder what would happen if they or someone did the same at garbage disposal site called bharat rakshak?

Is It so hard to understand why Indians are here.....

If we behave as bad towards them as they do towards us, are we any better? Let us do what is right, not what is revengeful.

to make PDF a great forum there should be same riles and punishments on trolling for all and people like razpak should be dealt with same sevourity as indian members

+ make me a admin/ mods :D

Back
Top Bottom