What's new

How do we make PDF better?

Well, you've have a job to do :)

TBH never had any issues with uploading vids.Kudos
Uploading or embedding / linking? I don't think we can upload directly to PDF and the reason is pretty obvious..the storage space on the server is limited and expensive so the better alternative have been implemented through a media plugin that allowed to embed media (including videos) from youtube and plethora of other services and I'm totally fine with it.

@war&peace itna piyaar tps77 se?
maro tu nahin bhai..I remember one guy really died "Abu Zulfiqar" :(

Marne ke qareeb thaa 2 din pehle bach giya last U turn le liya zindagi na
:D
socha new life new name :)
thanx for caring apke pechle gunah maaf :D
@war&peace

We used to have that and then .....happened so we got rid of it

Maybe some version of it with a moderator oversight (to prevent abuse/rule breaking etc)? It wont be fully private obviously (and people will use it knowing that)...but I just think it will help a lot in conflict resolution between the more reasonable members. Lot of the tensions are stoked because everything right now is aired on the discussion threads itself...and the plebs get involved in perpetuating whatever they fancy.

Maybe some version of it with a moderator oversight (to prevent abuse/rule breaking etc)? It wont be fully private obviously (and people will use it knowing that)
babysitting? :o:

but I just think it will help a lot in conflict resolution between the more reasonable members. Lot of the tensions are stoked because everything right now is aired on the discussion threads itself...and the plebs get involved in perpetuating whatever they fancy.
You think while on a public forum open to all to see how you behave, they wouldnt but once in private they would be "nicer"? :unsure:

@WebMaster Technology and science section should not be under Pakistan affairs...Unless we are only going to talk about tech from Pakistan?

What about tech and science news from other countries?

babysitting? :o:

You think while on a public forum open to all to see how you behave, they wouldnt but once in private they would be "nicer"? :unsure:

Fair enough....though I did say "reasonable members"....you are right the extreme ones would just be worse there lol. I dunno, just some conflict resolution section (designed a bit like the GHQ section) might be interesting to try....but yah maybe we have crossed the river too far already to have it really matter.

It is very intresting forum but yes you can improve it furthur by keeping it user friendly.

Back
Top Bottom