What's new

How do people view Islamic organizations in Pakistan from the outside

VCheng

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
<MOD EDIT> I have created this thread to move posts certain off-topic posts from: Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions. Rather than delete these posts of questionable value (and be called an unfair / biased Moderator), I have put them up here. A concerned member takes a dim view of organizations specifically Al-Huda.

Here forum-members can discuss relevant issues freely without disturbing an established thread for NWA Operation. <MOD EDIT>

Too far fetched , VCheng , too far fetched and there is very little on the ground to support it .

You may be right, but Sir, I bet you would have said the same thing last year if I had said there will be killings of Colonels and a takeover of the biggest airport in the country. Too far fetched? Not at all.

As an example, what do you think is the influence of organizations that are targeting their efforts at brainwashing educated middle class women, like Al-Huda?

Last edited by a moderator:
You may be right, but Sir, I bet you would have said the same thing last year if I had said there will be killings of Colonels and a takeover of the biggest airport in the country. Too far fetched? Not at all.

As an example, what do you think is the influence of organizations that are targeting their efforts at brainwashing educated middle class women, like Al-Huda?
What is your problem is the are teaching Islam you can't stop Islam and if you have problem with Islam most love Islam and are following it and among women specially of upper middle class and rich class passion to learn and study Islam is increasing and these secular can never counter that and stick to operation Sir this thread if for operation

What is your problem is the are teaching Islam you can't stop Islam and if you have problem with Islam most love Islam and are following it and among women specially of upper middle class and rich class passion to learn and study Islam is increasing and these secular can never counter that and stick to operation Sir this thread if for operation

I have no problem, but Al-Huda does pose a great danger to civilized society, or what remains of it, in Pakistan.

I have no problem, but Al-Huda does pose a great danger to civilized society, or what remains of it, in Pakistan.
They don't pose a threat infact they are making people civilized they are teaching ladies most civilized thing Islam its secular who are always afraid because their masters USA and others don't like these people Muslims support them and they are doing great job teaching Islam

Last edited:
They don't pose a thread infact they are making people civilized they are teaching ladies most civilized thing Islam its secular who are always afraid because their masters USA and others don't like these people Muslims support them and they are doing great job teaching Islam
how do you know? what were you doing there? LOL

I will not deny that this country and my dear countrymen have an uncanny knack for surprising me . But a breakdown of the army necessary for God-forbid end of Pakistan is still very distant and requires a level of radicalization which isn't just there today though efforts are being made , the counters are there , mate . There's a lot more to worry about yet-unkown-to-me al-Huda I believe , though I am keen on hearing what they are doing .

There need not be a frank breakdown of the Army for calamity to befall Pakistan. All it needs is a creeping religiosity up and down the ranks, buttressed by organizations like al-Huda that are brainwashing the women running the households, and pretty soon the right environment is upon us that will make the Taliban's job much easier.

Do I understand correctly that you are not aware of al-Huda and what it is doing? I find that rather surprising.

As I write this now and it's being read, our valiant soldiers fight the battle of Pakistan in the most arduous of terrains. Operation Zarb-e-Azb has been launched to specifically eliminate terrorists in North Waziristan and God willing, so will it be. Our troops have never let the green flag fall!

Now, the real challenge comes forth after a month or so: at most by August, army will have secured the area, what comes then? What's the aftermath to a sparkling Zarb-e-Azb?

Our's is no kingdom or medieval warfare where we are to capture and annex lands. Swat is a prime example, even after years of a successful military operation, army stays there to hold the area as if it were a captured enemy territory! In other words, the kind of success we would have wanted to see by integration of the society was elusive.

I fervently hope that Waziristan will be a different story; the federal government will be prudent enough to fill in political vacuum that's already invasive and undertake massive developments in the aftermath of operation and this ought to be swift. It should begin with hosting IDPs in a fair manner. We owe this to perpetuation of success that Zarb-e-Azb will ensue.

We belong as much to North Waziristan, as do we to Lahore.

I support your expressed fervent hope, but at the same time I will also advise not to get those hopes too far up. They are likely to be disappointed.

There need not be a frank breakdown of the Army for calamity to befall Pakistan. All it needs is a creeping religiosity up and down the ranks, buttressed by organizations like al-Huda that are brainwashing the women running the households, and pretty soon the right environment is upon us that will make the Taliban's job much easier.
Do I understand correctly that you are not aware of al-Huda and what it is doing? I find that rather surprising.

Well despite all the radicalization and extremism in the society and their deep roots and a sustainable ecosystem , it is strangely absent in the armed forces . You haven't seen it until now , have you ? No , I really haven't heard of it . So , what exactly do they specialize in ?

Despite all the radicalization and extremism in the society and their deep roots and a sustainable , it is strangely absent . You haven't seen it until now , have you ? No , I really haven't heard of it . So , what do they specialize in ?

Perhaps @Zarvan can tell you more about al-Huda, but this is their nicely done website:

Al-Huda International

They specialize in brain washing middle and upper middle class educated women.
=================

Edit:

And if you think there is no harm in that, please take a look at this thread, right from the start to the very last comment by the Admin of this website.

if women is free to show off her body, then why she is not free to cover it?

That is just one sign of the insidious brain washing at work.

Last edited:
Perhaps @Zarvan can tell you more about al-Huda, but this is their nicely done website:

Al-Huda International

=================

Edit:

And if you think there is no harm in that, please take a look at this thread, right from the start to the very last comment by the Admin of this website.

if women is free to show off her body, then why she is not free to cover it?

That is just one sign of the insidious brain washing at work.
The so called brain washing you are calling is bullshit they teach Islam and those who are talking shit against Al Huda are those liberal slaves of west who basically hate Islam they have indirect terms to use to abuse Islam and figures and institutions the so called brainwashing called by west is knowledge of Islam which is taught their the Tafseer and Hadees and Fiqh of Quran and Sunnat and almost all Pakistanis except for that 1 % liberal slaves of west every body loves Islam and support either financially or if not than morally those institutions who are teaching Islam these liberal jokers can't prove one thing which Al huda teaches and is not according to Quran and Sunnah but only talk crap

The so called brain washing you are calling is bullshit they teach Islam and those who are talking shit against Al Huda are those liberal slaves of west who basically hate Islam they have indirect terms to use to abuse Islam and figures and institutions the so called brainwashing called by west is knowledge of Islam which is taught their the Tafseer and Hadees and Fiqh of Quran and Sunnat and almost all Pakistanis except for that 1 % liberal slaves of west every body loves Islam and support either financially or if not than morally those institutions who are teaching Islam these liberal jokers can't prove one thing which Al huda teaches and is not according to Quran and Sunnah but only talk crap

@Secur Sir, I rest my case! :D

@Secur Sir, I rest my case! :D
Mr if you want to argue with Muslim prove some thing wrong from Quran and Sunnah I mean if you thing Al Huda is teaching wrong than prove it why that teaching is not according to Quran and Sunnah and if you can't than please remain quite and don't interfere because Muslims give a dam of what you think

Al-Huda International

I can understand your surprise but I have seen similar " societies " exist on a much smaller level , this one appears to be well organized and funded , though I haven't heard of it before I guessed as much that such might exist on a bigger level . The struggle for prevention of vices and all societal and cultural things being anti-Islam , rejection of all things modern and western and the urge to increase population under the guise of religion is too old , my friend . Soft spoken kind hearted ladies coming inside your homes with a sinister agenda , seen it all quite soon in my life . I personally lost quite a lot of relative to these groups who are now in self imposed near - solitary confinement if you catch my drift . Anyways this is off topic .

@Chak Bamu Do as you see fit , mate .

I have met only a few people from Al-Huda - including one of those upper middle class ladies that @VCheng talks about. I can not say to what extent they can be accused of brainwashing, since anyone is free to attend their activities or not. If studying religion is a crime then indeed they are guilty. If it be wrong to emphasize a certain sectional thought over others, then they are wrong. But in a free society, acting lawfully is not wrong.

If someone wishes to complain about Army being open to influence of such organizations, then they underestimate Army's own internal network. Or perhaps they really wish for Army to be robots - cold, inhuman, and soulless.

@S.Bukhari probably opposes them for their puritanical views. If so, I would not blame him for not liking them. I would, however, fault him for not having vision to see what his opposition to them actually supports.

@Zarvan of course being a straightforward soldier of Allah must march into any argument and openly, loudly, & emphatically proclaim his views much like the loud RATATAT of an AK-47. Would he ever realize that he may be doing more harm than good to his cause?

Back
Top Bottom