What's new

How do indian muslims see pakistan.

Bhai muje to ye samaj ni ati ki tumhe kis baat ka guroor hai? Of the fact that you've a manipulated history? That most of you have false beliefs about your descents?

Have you ever met a Pakistani?

I'm a Panjabi,son of the soil not an Arab wannabe, samjha.
Just to break your bubble with one example, there are 7 million Sayyids in India, only a million less than you.

So you are telling me that there are like 2 crore Syed's in India and Pakistan ? LOL
And I'm stating facts unlike your flimsy assumptions.

Papu I didn't even quote you.

Get your head out of your tashreef.

You get your tuwwi in control, seems you suffer from bond pressure.
About Muslim economic situation in India, let me tell you guys, the problem with Indian Muslims is themselves. Most don't want to get up and compete with the rest of Indians for jobs or anything else to move out of their situation. They are Indian nationals who have the same opportunities as any other Indian, I mean there isn't even a question of that. They have the potential. They have the same brain as any human. I know so many Muslims from very modest kind of families who studied Design with me at National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad (which is a very unconventional career choice even today for most Indians).
So they have it in them. They just need to fight their odds.

There fault,discrimination or whatever.

Do you think I care? Nope.

Phagwara bro. Yep my wife is from Jalandhar, Doabia's are very soft spoken people, much nicer than other parts of Punjab IMO.
People from the city of Faisalabad inparticuler have the same Punjabi as spoken in Jallander. Most residents of Faisalabad are Arai who migrated from Jallander during partition. I have friends who are from Faisalabad and they have Sikh friends the Punjabi is identical.

Phagwara bro. Yep my wife is from Jalandhar, Doabia's are very soft spoken people, much nicer than other parts of Punjab IMO.
Plenty of Jatts and Gills in Faisalabad as well.

People from the city of Faisalabad inparticuler have the same Punjabi as spoken in Jallander. Most residents of Faisalabad are Arai who migrated from Jallander during partition. I have friends who are from Faisalabad and they have Sikh friends the Punjabi is identical.

Yeah our Panjabi is similiar to one spoken in east.

The time to enter any village, they greet you like " hor kaka kidan". :lol:

Plenty of Jatts and Gills in Faisalabad as well.

Politically Rajputs and than Jatts of Faisalabad are stronger.

Arian,Shiekh are businessmen.

Amritsar, Gurdaspur Punjabi is very similar to Lahore. Doabi Punjabi you mentioned you guys have also. I think you are missing Malwai (spoken in Ludhiana, Patiala, Moga, Sangrur)

Politically Rajputs and Jatts of Faisalabad are stronger.

In UK cities such as Glasgow and Manchester there are many Arias who are business focused.

Amritsar, Gurdaspur Punjabi is very similar to Lahore. Doabi Punjabi you mentioned you guys have also. I think you are missing Malwai (spoken in Ludhiana, Patiala, Moga, Sangrur)

But I've seen a new phenomenon.

Apart from older generation, or purely rural communities.

On our side people have started mixing Panjabi with some Urdu loan words.

While it's Hindi on your side.

I think they are one and the same bro. Lots of clans that claim to be Jatt or Rajput whichever is more in fashion at that time.
Yes we do seem to have similiar sub clans/gots.

Different variations in Pak Punjab as well the southern cities of Multan Bahawlpur speak a different form of Punjabi/ accent as do the northern cities of Jhelum & Rawalpindi. There are 2 cities that have a very strong Punjabi accent similar to West Punjab they are Faisalabad and Gujranwale.

In UK cities such as Glasgow and Manchester there are many Arias who are business focused.

Arians are a business minded community like shiekhs (who are basically khatris).

Different variations in Pak Punjab as well the southern cities of Multan Bahawlpur speak a different form of Punjabi/ accent as do the northern cities of Jhelum & Rawalpindi. There are 2 cities that have a very strong Punjabi accent similar to West Punjab they are Faisalabad and Gujranwale.

Gujranwala ? Nope.

Gujranwala has similiar accent to Sialkot, and they make fun of sialkotis.

Gujranwalas Panjabi is nothing like the one spoken in east.

Politically Rajputs and than Jatts of Faisalabad are stronger.

My own opinion the people from the city of Gujurat and its surrounding villages are pretty powerful folk.

Arians are a business minded community like shiekhs (who are basically khatris).

Gujranwala ? Nope.

Sialkot is completely different my uncles and cousins are from Gujranwale and they have similar Punjabi to the people of Faisalabad. I've heard Sialkot Punjabi it has major differences.

My own opinion the powerful Punjabis of Pak are people from the city of Gujurat. e police force.the people from the city of Gujurat and its surrounding villages are pretty powerful folk.

Gujratis in Panjab are known for 2 things.

Chaudhry brothers, who became rich by sucking blood of 47 refugees (looting their claims for property)

And a stereotype, "Jutti (shoe) theirs.

Another thing they were rather infamous was for crimes/enemities.

Which plaques gujranwala Aswell as gujrat but now has shifted to faisalabad.

Gujranwala ? Nope.

The only Shiekhs I've come across are a vast clan from the region of Mirpur.

My own opinion the people from the city of Gujurat and its surrounding villages are pretty powerful folk.

Sialkot is completely different my uncles and cousins are from Gujranwale and they have similar Punjabi to the people of Faisalabad. I've heard Sialkot Punjabi it has major differences.

No it ain't.

I'm from faisalabad and have relatives from gujranwala.

Our dialect has nothing in common. In fact faisalabadi Panjabi , is made fun of by em.

For example in lyalpuri dialect, we be like "son take a left"

Kaka "aien" nu Ho Jaen.

Gujranwala ;

Put agay ja k khabay Ho jawien.

Gujratis in Panjab are known for 2 things.

Chaudhry brothers, who became rich by sucking blood of 47 refugees (looting their claims for property)

And a stereotype, "Jutti (shoe) theirs.

Another thing they were rather infamous was for crimes/enemities.

Which plaques gujranwala Aswell as gujrat but now has shifted to faisalabad.
I'm refering to the Gujjur community based in UK. Not the situation back home.

No it ain't.

I'm from faisalabad and have relatives from gujranwala.

Our dialect has nothing in common. In fact faisalabadi Panjabi , is made fun of by em.
Great city eh?

Back
Top Bottom