What's new

How do indian muslims see pakistan.

Different story up northany towns in Lancashire have large communities of Gujjur Punjabis from the cry f Gujurat (not to be confused with the Indian state of Gujarat) all of the Indo Pak marriages are love marriages between two peoples pe who met eachother at college or university.
Yaar dil bura na kar.

Do Indian Muslims and Pakistani Muslims -- IN the UK ;
belong to the same Income group or there are big differences

It depends on the city. In the South they both belong to higher income groups, in the North lower. On average Indian Muslims do better in terms of education and attainment.

Slightly different story in the northan mill towns of Lancashire which have large communities of Gujjur Punjabis from the city of Gujarat (not to be confused with the Indian state of Gujarat) all of the Indo Pak marriages are love marriages between two people who met eachother at college or university.

Which towns bro? Norway is their base lol ,and they've made a good name for themselves. I was unaware of this, and i have lot of family in the North.

On average Indian Muslims do better in terms of education and attainment.

As an Indian That is very pleasing to know :-)

Then I believe Pakistani Muslim Girls should be allowed to Marry Indian Muslim boys

SO you mean to say that Indian Muslims and Pakistani Muslims are
Totally different from each other

Even if they speak the same language say Urdu

Pakistani = Panjabi,Pakhtun,Baloch,Sindhi,Kashmiri,Shina,Hazara,Balti,Farsiwan etc

Indian muslim = gujrati and whatnot, bhaiyas (thats the slur used for them by Pakistanis).

indian muslims have more in common with bengalis than us.

And it is a taboo to for us.
A big no no.

Rare cases are an exception.

You can keep writing as many fairy tales as you want

But please dont Butcher this thread ; open another one

Here in the UK Indian girls tend to marry among their own. The rates differ. Sikh girls do it religiously, and you will be very hard pressed to find a Sikh girl with a non-Sikh partner. Hindu Punjabi girls are very similar to Sikh girls and place a big emphasis on caste, especially being Rajput, Brahmin etc. Gujarati girls tend to be more open, you do get quite a few married to White guys, but most marry a Guju partner. Indian Christian girls tend to be quite open.

It depends on the city. In the South they both belong to higher income groups, in the North lower. On average Indian Muslims do better in terms of education and attainment.

Which towns bro? Norway is their base lol ,and they've made a good name for themselves. I was unaware of this, and i have lot of family in the North.
Burnly Nelson Brifield Colne Bolton Great Harwood Blackburn.

Back
Top Bottom