What's new

How do Arabs perceive Pakistan and Pakistanis

I Am Talking About Saudi Kafeels.I Haven't Had The Best of Experiences With Them.No Offence:(

You are not alone I know many people who faced similar situation.

maybe few thousand.
You'd be surprised how many Pakistanis there are across Europe. I've met Pakistanis from Denmark Norway many many from Spain & Italy, Portugual Holland Sweeden Greece Germany Ukrain. They have all come and settled in UK. Now UK has a huge Pak community approx 1.5 million.

You'd be surprised how many Pakistanis there are across Europe. I've met Pakistanis from Denmark Norway many many from Spain & Italy, Portugual Holland Sweeden Greece Germany Ukrain. They have all come and settled in UK. Now UK has a huge Pak community approx 1.5 million.
YEs I know, pak community is present around europe, but not in France, neither in Italy. (South Europe)

maybe few thousand. and they are new comers, like students...
Not all many Pakistanis came to France 20 years ago from rural Punjab and settled there.

YEs I know, pak community is present around europe, but not in France, neither in Italy. (South Europe)
Are you kidding? Bud I've met dozens of families from Italy who originate from Gujurat that have settled in UK.

Not all many Pakistanis came to France 20 years ago from rural Punjab and settled there.
There is a community , but very very small. more likely in Paris, around the Indian streets.

Are you kidding? Bud I've met dozens of families from Italy who originate from Gujurat that have settled in UK.
There is, but very few.

We're aggressive don't afraid of anyone. :lol:

:enjoy:
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_just-bring-it.jpg

I am a kafeel too. I sponsor three nan bakeries aka nan-tandoors, for AED1 a year. :(
You are Jannati ... If you are kafeel and doing this here just to sponsor 1 guy they charge 20,000 SAR initially and then 5 to 6k every year..:sniper:

Last edited:
What kind of Arabs are we talking about here to be precise?

I guess I meant the Gulf Arabs since they are the closest.
But North African and Levantine Arabs are also in too.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom