What's new

How disgusting can India be as a country?!

Well, well, I guess we have perfect pictures of Indian POW's in reply to the pictures they post of our guys from Bangla 71.

I can give you pictures of not just 71 war

Be happy with the lies of Chinese CCP and global times but controlling that beak is advisable.

I can give you pictures of not just 71 war

Be happy with the lies of Chinese CCP and global times but controlling that beak is advisable.

I think we all prefer the pictures of seals being clubbed in the Himalayas. :woot:

Indians have delusions of grandeur and 1000 year burden of being dominated and conquered

Dangerous mix

China is doing all south Asia a favour
Kessinger to Nixon about Indians

“They are superb flatterers, Mr. President. They are masters at flattery. They are masters at subtle flattery. That’s how they survived 600 years. They suck up — their great skill is to suck up to people in key positions.”

Bot farm bois are hurt coz they lost soldiers and as usual, they know that's just the "official number".

India as an enemy... Their fighting capacity is very weak. But they're really disgusting.

.com%2Fapp%2Fa%2F100520093%2Fe18d20c94006dfe0-26e54bb0a34c0b9e-0b9cd427a7d52c1a029fd09713fcd15...gif

Bot farm bois are hurt coz they lost soldiers and as usual, they know that's just the "official number".
If you weren’t too busy fooking your cousin
You would see that you’re casualty sources are full of shit

You can get pictures of every army of POWs. The point was how you lot use POWs to bust up your small egos.

Look who is talking. Your kind would readily post Abhi's picture in every other post thumping your chest over a hollow act of bravery and here you are talking crap now.

Back
Top Bottom