What's new

How did Turkey become an UAV superpower?

Bu adam maniak. He gives Turks a bad member here,just like Apollon did for Greeks.
I follow this forum for few month before opening real account.. Many other members here with different nationalities have defensive coping mechanisms, a lot of people in here need to chill to have good conversation.

CHP , Ali BABACAN , PKK , Armenia also personaly dislike Turkish drone program or any other system more than they dislike me
I know but isnt that normal? This drones and other systems made for destroying our enemies not for winning conversations in defence forums.. Thats why I thing you can relax and enjoy pro pkk tears instead trying to prove our weapons superiority.. No matter how hard you try everyone in this forum is nationalist of their own country and no one will say "ok you are better than us"

I know but isnt that normal? This drones and other systems made for destroying our enemies not for winning conversations in defence forums.. Thats why I thing you can relax and enjoy pro pkk tears instead trying to prove our weapons superiority.. No matter how hard you try everyone in this forum is nationalist of their own country and no one will say "ok you are better than us"

Same alt account of Foinikas

since 2021 same troll team attack all Turkish military projects
They dont have military knowledge for military discuss

no need to say "ok you are better than us"

whole world see the reality on the ground

You keep the white man wo

Actually bro brains is not the problem...problem is people with the brains have no say. People like Rana Sanulla and showbaaz shareef have a say. This is the sad sick story of Pakistan
Sir it's not just them infact you get to see iller rat stupid no logic person in our society every second no ethics no logic when you put some logic in some ones mind here they tend to laugh seems you have cracked a joke I always wanted to see a healthy debate and if some one put a logic and beat me in conversation it's better for me but people here are sitting to criticize you in idiotic Männer they just want to prove you are wrong because it's don't fit them with no logical answer

He pretends to be an expert on military,politics,history and even science and every single time you ask him about his job,he avoids to reply. He ignores it and keeps on talking about irrelevant things. You can ask him 3 times in a row,he will ignore it. You push him,he says "I don't have to answer to you,you are no mod". He's a liar,plain and simple. One of those people who talk big to impress others.

Also what @Abid123 said is right. Here,check the list:

View attachment 912181

And it's not even complete!
But asking someone their job is a personal question and he doesn't have to answer anyone. This applies to u to. Who are we to ask you personal things?

GLOBAL MARKET

USA, Turkiye , Israel , China

Turkish TB-2 : 27 Countries

Israeli HERON :. 13 Countries

Chinese CH-3 / CH-4 : 11 Countries

American MQ-9 : 8 Countries

Israeli HERMES-900 : 8 Countries

Chinese Wing Loong-II : 7 Countries

Turkish AKINCI : 5 Countries

Turkish ANKA : 3 Countries

American RQ-4 : 2 Countries

High-altitude long-endurance UAV-UCAVs in the World

Turkiye : AKINCI
USA : MQ-9 Reaper
Israel : EITAN
China : Wing Loong-II/III
Iran : Shahed 149 Gaza

When USA was in Afghanistan for 10 years,the Taliban were hiding in caves or in Pakistan. They were pulverized.

Israel won 4 wars against some of the biggest and strongest Arab armies in modern history,you ignorant joker.
The Taliban werent hiding they were fighting and controlling most of Afghanistan through shadow gov.

Where is BAYKAR which sold TB2 and AKINCI UCAVs to many countries for $1,2 billion in 2022 ?
and liar.....

1674297462245.jpeg

The Chinese drone market was expected to generate the highest revenue worldwide in 2022 at around 1.27 billion U.S. dollars.
US and France followed with 1.24 billion and 150 million U.S. dollars in revenue, respectively.

and liar.....

View attachment 912302

The Chinese drone market was expected to generate the highest revenue worldwide in 2022 at around 1.27 billion U.S. dollars.
US and France followed with 1.24 billion and 150 million U.S. dollars in revenue, respectively.
no, it's correct. This list you shared may be civilian drone market.

Last edited:
Turkey has good UAVs but Turkey's weakness is microchips. With no domestic microchips, Turkey is prone to Western sanction, without microchips UAVs don't work.

You are tragic!!!

Pathetic Greeks are real tragic

silly boys compare small Drones with MALE-HALE UCAVs which were developed by only USA,Israel,Turkiye,China and Iran in the World

High-altitude long-endurance UAV-UCAVs in the World

Turkiye : AKINCI
USA : MQ-9 Reaper
Israel : EITAN
China : Wing Loong-II/III
Iran : Shahed 149 Gaza

and liar.....

Turkiye’s Baykar UAV manufacturer’s exports increase to $1.18 billion in 2022

BAYKAR has signed respective contracts with 18 countries in 2022

TB-2 UCAVs are supplied to 28 countries.
AKINCI UCAVs are supplied to 5 countries

also TAI exported ANKA and AKSUNGUR UCAVs to Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan in 2022

also Baykar signed an export agreement worth $370 million with Kuwait for TB2 UCAVs in 2023

Source : official website

Pathetic Greeks .... its cutting edge technology and top level in the world
France,Germany,Australia only can dream about this technology

1674371637793.png

Last edited:
Turkey has good UAVs but Turkey's weakness is microchips. With no domestic microchips, Turkey is prone to Western sanction, without microchips UAVs don't work.

Same problem China is having with USA sanctions and tech transfer limits - right?

Back
Top Bottom