What's new

How did Turkey become an UAV superpower?

People are in the market for alternative to the western sanctions laden weapons. Turkey helps win wars.

Greeks gets encouraged to continue their nonsense. ....

what a joke
Greek user showed UAV civil market while article says military UCAV market

The autistic screecher Greeks can fool only each others

Last edited:
Israel didn't sanction Turkey, Turkey cut all ties with Israel because they tried to break through our naval blockade on Gaza, Israel sent a boarding team on the ship Mavi Marmara, the Turks attacked the soldiers with metal poles and chairs and the Israeli soldiers shot and killed 10 of them as a result .
Darwin Award.

Turkey begging for old tech F-16s is a terrible look for their defence program. Who will buy kilizema or TFX when Turkey wants F-16s as the backbone? If host country doesn't buy then there is no confidence in the product and its considered lame.

Listen, I'm not anti-Chinese actualy I'm pro Chinese and even my nickname is from chinese scifi book.. I'm not unrealistic person to compare China with Turkey.. China have 1.5 billion population and its nuclear superpower and ofcourse you build more things than us. But ıf you insist that we are just a agricultural country than you are simply being hatefull and wrong.. We with this little industry doing better than other mega countries like İndia.. We make our first stealth drone, first 5th gen. fighter jet prototype and its jet engine TEİ is also getting developed, we open a semi conductor factory (not yet but will open soon) meanwhile india still cant even make Male drone.. We are not like China and will never be.. We can never dominate all sectors like China because China aim to be Global power meanwhile Turkey aim to be regional power..
Agree, To be honest, Turkey has been done fairly well. Considering the country's developing nation status, they are trying indeed. So no need for Chinese member here to moke their efforts. If China was about the size of Turkey then a comparison will be more appropriate and not sure the difference will be that large. But yeah both country's are not in the same level. So people should chill on both sides

When you copy the insults of others,you show that you are of low IQ and unoriginal.

How was the trip to USA? What was that? No F-16s? Well well well....

When you copy the insults of others,you show that you are of low IQ and unoriginal.

How was the trip to USA? What was that? No F-16s? Well well well....

I sent the insults back to low IQ and liar Greeks

I am saying again
Greek user showed UAV civil market while article says military UCAV market

Greek media propaganda fool Greek people
compare MQ-9 with TB-2 .. what a joke

Turkiye has also AKINCI UCAV ,, not only TB-2

Greece 3 MQ-9 Sea Guardians

vs

Turkiye around 300 TB-2, ANKA, AKSUNGUR, AKINCI UCAVs

Last edited:
Greece 3 MQ-9 Sea Guardians

vs

Turkiye around 300 TB-2, ANKA, AKSUNGUR, AKINCI UCAVs
Yeah,it will be fun if your superweapon drones start falling down,just like in Ukraine.

You can't even come up with your own insults,totally worthless. But I understand you're "special". There's no other explanation for someone who claims to be older than 39,but talks and acts like a 10 year-old. Truly,there's no other explanation. Especially when you avoid to talk about what you do for a living.

Yeah,it will be fun if your superweapon drones start falling down,just like in Ukraine.

You can't even come up with your own insults,totally worthless. But I understand you're "special". There's no other explanation for someone who claims to be older than 39,but talks and acts like a 10 year-old. Truly,there's no other explanation. Especially when you avoid to talk about what you do for a living.

Foinikas acts like a 10 year-old little boy which play computer game to shoot down 300 Turkish UCAVs

1 -- tiny Greece is not military super power Russia
2 -- Turkiye is not weak Ukraine which lacks Air Force and AD Systems , long range Ballistic-Cruise Missiles , long range Kamikaze Drones and laser guided MLRS

also Ukraine used only TB-2 armed with 16 km MAM-L laser guided munition

on the other hand AKINCI UCAV to carry 30-40-60-150-180-280 km missiles

including supersonic Missile up to mach 4 .... only Turkiye in the world
1674219166010.jpeg

Last edited:
Foinikas acts like a 10 year-old little boy which play computer game to shoot down 300 Turkish UCAVs

1 -- tiny Greece is not military super power Russia
2 -- Turkiye is not weak Ukraine which lacks Air Force and AD Systems , long range Ballistic-Cruise Missiles , long range Kamikaze Drones and laser guided MLRS

also Ukraine used only TB-2 armed with 16 km MAM-L laser guided munition

on the other hand AKINCI UCAV to carry 30-40-60-150-180-280 km missiles

including supersonic Missile up to mach 4 .... only Turkiye in the world
View attachment 912147
Oh I'm the one talking as if war is a video game? Lol!

Every single time you talk about Turkey,you win all fictional wars in your mind. You write scenarios where everything goes perfect for your forces and nothing ever works for the enemies...and in the end you've single-handedly defeated almost everyone from Greece to Egypt to Israel to Syria to Iran to France to Russia...even USA ffs.

You sit down and write all that bullshit and then you have the nerve to say "Foinikas is little boy who thinks war is video game".

Again,you avoid the question: What's your job? You're just an ignorant,totally deluded guy who pretends he is some kind of expert in everything. Yet,you won't even have the balls to say what you're doing. Well,in order to be here all morning typing nonsense,you probably are doing nothing. You're some 20 year-old guy who just started studying.

Oh I'm the one talking as if war is a video game? Lol!

Every single time you talk about Turkey,you win all fictional wars in your mind. You write scenarios where everything goes perfect for your forces and nothing ever works for the enemies...and in the end you've single-handedly defeated almost everyone from Greece to Egypt to Israel to Syria to Iran to France to Russia...even USA ffs.

what a daydreamer little boy who dream to shoot down 300 Turkish UCAVs

better worry about how to stop 300 Turkish UCAVs to carry 1.000-1.500 missiles/guided munition

keep dreaming with your pathetic Frigates which carry only 16 SAMs

You sit down and write all that bullshit and then you have the nerve to say "Foinikas is little boy who thinks war is video game".

Greeks are crying on Turkish threads day and night
go and develop even a tactical UCAV ,, then come and cry

The whole world is talking about Turkish UCAV technology

Back
Top Bottom