What's new

How Come India has Muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Partition was a blessing in disguise.

True, correct.

Its better that Partition happened, otherwise India would have been crying bloody tears by now.

I can see where you guys are coming from. Only I do not buy it.

Look at it this way.

What causes all our Hindu Muslim problems today and has for the past many decades?

The presence (and support) of Pakistan.

If there were no Pakistan, then the Hindu Muslim schism would have abated over time.

Because at the end of the day, our Muslims are inherently Hindu.

You cannot wipe out genetics and spirituality of millenia in a few hundred years. The period they have been Muslim.

Over time, the dharmic calm would have eneveloped and pacified.

They have this problem in every country where they are aminority.

How come other religions dont complain anywhere?

Look, every country some section of people are dissatisfied.. Even some Hindu castes are not satisfied by the avoidence from the government.. The problem with Muslims is that, there are so called guardians of Islam and Ummah lovers across the border who will make a simple thing blown out of propotion..Its not the fault of the Muslims living in this country.. Offcource there are people like Owaisi and Madani who survive on religious cards but do not judge every muslim like that..

God Bless jinnah for Partition had it been not there we would be having these Nawabs , Whaderas & there croonies in power still sucking owr blood just like the land of the pure

at just one stroke we got rid of most of the hard line muslims, Feudalism and Central Asian Influences and thats the major reason why Beurocrats , Army stayed in there limits in India and Owr Democracy worked well despite so many differences of class , cast and relegeon

I would like to believe that too (no way in 1945 the ballot penetration could have been better than what we have today - and today over 60% turnout is considered good).

BUT Black Widow seems to be sure of his data and stats?

May be British Archieve also talking about the percentage from the actual muslims who voted at that time..

Just think about Doc, how many people from South India actually migrated to Pakistan?

And also just because people voted for Jinnah does not mean that they wanted a seperate country..

Here in India, people are more comfortable voting for people from their religion..

How come India has muslims? After the partition why did many stay behind? Why were they not kicked out? Mind you, I am not advocating that they leave or anything along that line.

Kicked out by who?

Pakistan may have been formed as an Islamic country, but India did not decide to become a hindu republic - it decided to become a secular nation, like most democracies of the time. If India had decided to become a hindu republic, then a lot more muslims, Christians, jains, parsis and others would have felt distrustful of staying, since the state would be placing another faith above theirs by law.

But since India decided to become a secular republic with equal rights and respects to every citizen, most non hindus had no qualms about staying, and still don't.

I am curious - if India did in fact decide to become a hindu country by law, would it just have been muslims who would be kicked out, or the Christians and jews and parsis and Buddhists and atheists as well? Why is it that you are only asking about muslims being kicked out, and not other faiths?

How come India has muslims? After the partition why did many stay behind? Why were they not kicked out? Mind you, I am not advocating that they leave or anything along that line.

They are in India because they CHOSE to stay in India. Which gives them the same privileges, rights (and duties) as anybody else who chooses to be in India.

So in conclusion they are Indian citizens by birth and choice. Same as you (are you Indian?) and me (I'm an Indian citizen).
So try kicking me out!! And then try them kicking them out!!

simply because they have been living here since generations :lol: Fortunately or unfortunately not all Muslims believed in fake theory of two nations and their grandchildren are thanking Allah for giving their ancestors farsightedness.

Its stupid that after 65 years also someone has to ask this question, I would like to sponsor a ticket to owaiisi though.

God Bless jinnah for Partition had it been not there we would be having these Nawabs , Whaderas & there croonies in power still sucking owr blood just like the land of the pure

at just one stroke we got rid of most of the hard line muslims, Feudalism and Central Asian Influences and thats the major reason why Beurocrats , Army stayed in there limits in India and Owr Democracy worked well despite so many differences of class , cast and relegeon

Again, its a hypothetical discussion, but if there was no Pakistan, then these wadheras etc. would also have to fall in line and give up their titles and lands like our own zamindars and nawabs.

Its the vested interests which manipulated Jinna into ensuring their survival and omnicient power in Pakistan versus what they knew awaited them in India.

simply because they have been living here since generations :lol: Fortunately or unfortunately not all Muslims believed in fake theory of two nations and their grandchildren are thanking Allah for giving their ancestors farsightedness.

With just 15% migrated, Karachi is burning with ethnic violence with 2000 deaths per year, just think Pakistan would be in real mayhem if more Muslims from India had migrated to Pakistan.

Again, its a hypothetical discussion, but if there was no Pakistan, then these wadheras etc. would also have to fall in line and give up their titles and lands like our own zamindars and nawabs.

Its the vested interests which manipulated Jinna into ensuring their survival and omnicient power in Pakistan versus what they knew awaited them in India.

Muslim league was controlled by these feudal lords. Congress would have real pain in abolishing it.

I can see where you guys are coming from. Only I do not buy it.

Look at it this way.

What causes all our Hindu Muslim problems today and has for the past many decades?

The presence (and support) of Pakistan.

If there were no Pakistan, then the Hindu Muslim schism would have abated over time.

Because at the end of the day, our Muslims are inherently Hindu.

You cannot wipe out genetics and spirituality of millenia in a few hundred years. The period they have been Muslim.

Over time, the dharmic calm would have eneveloped and pacified.

Well, according to you, you are already a victim of cretinism.
A cretin is one, who acts like one!

The presence (and support) of Pakistan

Wrong Mr.Fong!

Look at our mother earth planet and find for yourself, why there is problem in all the countries where you find Muslims?

Wherever they set their foot, troubles brew.

Look at 97% Christian Philippines vs Moro Liberation front killing phillipino soldiers, Saudi sending boatloads of Qurans and small arms, not to mention Charitable dollars for Islamic sake.

Palastine Israel....

Europe now is known to become Eurobia, Sharia zones already declared by Islamists.

After the 9-11 in Sep 2001, there are 20,000 cases of Islamic terror Attacks world wide.

Iran vs Iraq, WOT, Mali, Egypt, Libiya, Syria, Nigeria, Sudan and what not....

In the goal of making this land a dar ul Islam, every muslim nation is contributing.

Remember this earth belongs to Allah, and even Adam n Eve were Muslims as per Islamic scripture.

Learn Islam, read Quran, Hadeeths, Sunah.....Or walk to the nearest Mosque and consult any Mullah, and then wait for surprise.

No Muslim , no Abdul kalam , no nuclear weapon !!!
No Muslim , no Premji , no Wipro !!!
No Muslim , no Kashmir , no fun :D !!!

Isliye yes Muslim , yes secularism , yes India .

With just 15% migrated, Karachi is burning with ethnic violence with 2000 deaths per year, just think Pakistan would be in real mayhem if more Muslims from India had migrated to Pakistan.
yup dude. Muslims have to be dealt carefully. chances of them becoming extremist is high but thankfully India as a spiritual land has not allowed such thing to happen. Pakistan on the other hand has been so tolerant to such religious bigots. Pakistan as a land of pure have allowed the blossoming of such mentality which even hardcore Muslim countries such as KSA and Iran could not do :lol:

Muslim league was controlled by these feudal lords. Congress would have real pain in abolishing it.

So it lends credence to what I said earlier.

Anyways, I am sure given the opportunity our own zamindars and nawabs and rajas would not have given up their holdings quietly and without demur in most cases.

That's where a system and an army to back it up comes in.

At the end of the day, in a democracy, the majority wins.

The majority were not zamindars and wadheras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom