What's new

How China's CH-3 UCAV has become Pakistan's Burraq UCAV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh::laugh:
How old are you?
Its not about saying that you are Arab.Its about the subtle and in cases highly apparent invasion of this ideology into Pakistani society.See, Ayub Khan did not try to join CENTO without a reason,Bhutto did not create the Islamic conference without a reason, and Pakistan did not send pilots in 'Arab'-Israel war without a reason....Its everywhere, starting from text-books to choice of language, policy making.

I can go lengths and volumes on this topic, but then I think we should have a separate thread for that.

much older than you

Again your only brainwashed to believe so

Urdu is national language because it was widely spoken within the muslim community of british india and the invention of Mughal empire and under them urdu was promoted.

I will send you the pakistani text books and will pay for everything but you should bet with me if you didnt found a word related to claiming pakistanis being arab than you will have to pay me 1million?agree?

it is rather india where Pakistan is being related with everything and made a subject of hate in india

Here are some new photos of the Chinese CH-3. :coffee:

Rustom-1-UAV.jpg

R-1.jpg

India%2527s+Rustom+MALE+UAV_1.jpg

All these UAVs...Chinese CH-3, Indian Rustom-1 and Pakistani Burpy are
all derived from original Rutan aircraft designs.

All these UAVs...Chinese CH-3, Indian Rustom-1 and Pakistani Burpy are
all derived from original Rutan aircraft designs.

Which is a DESIGN of an aircraft!

Our man here thinks, that just because object A loos like Object X, makes them all the same. :rolleyes:

UAVs are complex systems, and no it hardly matters what their design is, what matters is what they are 'capable' of.

Which is a DESIGN of an aircraft!

Our man here thinks, that just because object A loos like Object X, makes them all the same. :rolleyes:

UAVs are complex systems, and no it hardly matters what their design is, what matters is what they are 'capable' of.

It's not "our man here" who thinks this, it's a defence analyst out there somewhere who
made this news item. "Our man here" just posted it to share the info.

Yes, the similarity in looks is not important but the origins of the designs still need
to be traced just for the info - that's the job of journalists & analysts.

It's not "our man here" who thinks this, it's a defence analyst out there somewhere who
made this news item. "Our man here" just posted it to share the info.

Yes, the similarity in looks is not important but the origins of the designs still need
to be traced just for the info - that's the job of journalists & analysts.

Indian defense analysts have historically planted inherent bias towards Pakistani defense products. He seems to have a problem with the fact that Pakistan has taken the lead over other S.Asian countries in the Unmanned systems too.

Indian defense analysts have historically planted inherent bias towards Pakistani defense products. He seems to have a problem with the fact that Pakistan has taken the lead over other S.Asian countries in the Unmanned systems too.

Lead how so? The design you used, is used in an Indian technology demonstrator flown in 2008 for a more advanced Rustom-H.

Rustom-1+poster.jpg

RUSTOM-H-2.JPG

And, Mr. blackblood, you used to open up threads saying Indian so and so is a copy because of looks. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom