What's new

How China's CH-3 UCAV has become Pakistan's Burraq UCAV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just give a source with its specifications
don't quote pictures as a proof,,,,,iran too did it with qaher-313 remember!!
Does this thing
264jmug.png

Look anything like this thing here??

2010042651a167c2915679d.jpg

Oh Please!! Its crystal clear!

Burraq and Shahpar UAV Systems = Ingeniously Assembled CH-3

Period!

Hahah...

We know it is chines UAV aka CH-3 Ingeniously Assembled in pakistan :)
Dont be so frustrated!
pakistan is the only country capable of inducting a drone overnight without even testing it.
thats how good they are,lol

We arent Iran.. And we develop system tht actually work and are inducted by our armed forces... on the basis of their quality etc..

Unlike India.. where 70% of the indigenous systems (if we can even call them tht) arent even accepted by ur armed forces...

Cool story... everything developed by Pakistan is "assembled" and from china.. must be the crystal ball stuck up urs...!
do u have specs of this drone or not??
if yes provide them and if no just keep quiet.

4w8g.jpg

On November 25, 2013, Pakistan’s ISPR announced that the Pakistan Army and
PAF had inducted the first batch of ‘indigenously developed’ strategic UAVs, namely
the Burraq and Shahpar UAV Systems, into the Pakistan Army and PAF. It was
claimed that the Burraq has been developed by Pakistan's state-owned NESCOM.

wqyc.jpg

However, a closer examination of the photo of the Burraq released by the ISPR clearly
proves the fact that it is merely a NESCOM-assembled CH-3, which has been developed
by China Aerospace Science and Technology Corp (CASC) and AVIC Defense
as a
multi-purpose medium-range UAV system suitable for battlefield reconnaissance, artillery
fire adjustment, data relay and electronic warfare. The CH-3 can be armed with twin
laser-guided AR-1 anti-armour missiles, has a cruising speed of 220kph, 12-hour maximum
endurance, and a 200km line-of-sight communications radius

Pakistan's "Burraq" UCAV : Images from recent flights

q4yo.jpg

lxg3.jpg

Chinese CH-3 UCAV Poster displayed at a previous Zhuhai Air Show for comparison

h5oq.jpg

Older image of CH-3 UCAV in flight testing in China

yqlu.jpg

Source: How China's CH-3 UCAV has become Pakistan's Burraq UCAV

Recent tests? :lol: tht doesnt even look like Burraq UCAV!

And no pics have been released so far.. except for a small new clip..

We arent Iran.. And we develop system tht actually work and are inducted by our armed forces... on the basis of their quality etc..

Unlike India.. where 70% of the indigenous systems (if we can even call them tht) arent even accepted by ur armed forces...
u must be ashamed of making such patently false claims.
u have no proff whatsoever

tell me whether its a HALE or MALE drone??
whats the engine ??
whats the payload capacity??
range??

if u don't have these specs then u are worse than even iran

These pics are captured from the official video.so they can't be fake

Other than this you should wait a couple of months more as more pics of them will surface.

Burraq is atleast twice the size of CH-3.just compare the door in the background to the burraq.

do u have specs of this drone or not??
if yes provide them and if no just keep quiet.

No do you? so if dnt... what is the basis of ur "verdict" considering Burraq UCAV doesnt look like CH-3 ... and is much bigger than it etc..?

And ur test flight pics are also fake!

u must be ashamed of making such patently false claims.
u have no proff whatsoever

tell me whether its a HALE or MALE drone??
whats the engine ??
whats the payload capacity??
range??

if u don't have these specs then u are worse than even iran

Must be MALE
Engine must be of foriegn origin
Payload 100-120kg(odd estimate)
Range not sure.But the Pics makes it appear very big.

These pics are captured from the official video.so they can't be fake

Other than this you should wait a couple of months more as more pics of them will surface.

Burraq is atleast twice the size of CH-3.just compare the door in the background to the burraq.
comeon man
u know this as much as me that there is 0 literature on the drone u are quoting.
u have just named it ur way..........

lol another pakistani "indigenous" paint job :D

Must be MALE
Engine must be of foriegn origin
Payload 100-120kg(odd estimate)
Range not sure.But the Pics makes it appear very big.
see mate lets be logical here
no specs mean its sourced directly from outside otherwise they would have boasted all the features and indigenous systems.
pakistan cannot make a turboprop on its own too,so its totally shady

Chinese Pakistanis BHAI BHAI ( BROTHERS ).

What is ours is theirs and what is theirs is ours.

This is a Strategic Partnership, so why does it set your A$$e$ on fire , my friends from our Eastern Borders ?

Get over it.

Pakistan will beg , borrow and steal Technology to strengthen its Armed Forces.

Anyone with a heartburn over Pakistan and China Strategic Partnership should take Pepto-Bismol and call the doctor in the morning. :china::pakistan::P

See, all this bhaichara is fine.But, had I been a Pakistani, I would have been worried about not too old history.
Not very long ago, Pakistanis used to say the very same thing about US.Some Pakistani General also wrote a book, "Friends, not Masters"(how foolish that sounds in the present context).

You can clearly draw lines of symmetry here.
The U2 planes used to take off from Peshawar, the Chinese have Gwadar.The US used to give F-16s, the Chinese give FC-1/JF-17s.The US had many other bases inside Pakistan back at that time and now Pakistan is handing a large portion of Gilgit-Baltistan to the Chinese..

You have to understand one thing here.Everybody looks for his own interest, be it US or China or the Arabs.If you wish to be self-sufficient, then you should stop trying to hold hands.

Recent tests? :lol: tht doesnt even look like Burraq UCAV!

And no pics have been released so far.. except for a small new clip..
what does that tell u??
its pretty clear to me,lol

what does that tell u??
its pretty clear to me,lol

What did JFT or AK tell you when it was first reveiled?

Pakistan has been producing several types of UAVs since years.. even exporting them... and developing parts for UAVs like Anka etc... even this Burraq projects rumours were circulating since years..

Give it a rest dude.. and in time ... soon u will also get the specs..

See, all this bhaichara is fine.But, had I been a Pakistani, I would have been worried about not too old history.
Not very long ago, Pakistanis used to say the very same thing about US.Some Pakistani General also wrote a book, "Friends, not Masters"(how foolish that sounds in the present context).

You can clearly draw lines of symmetry here.
The U2 planes used to take off from Peshawar, the Chinese have Gwadar.The US used to give F-16s, the Chinese give FC-1/JF-17s.The US had many other bases inside Pakistan back at that time and now Pakistan is handing a large portion of Gilgit-Baltistan to the Chinese..

You have to understand one thing here.Everybody looks for his own interest, be it US or China or the Arabs.If you wish to be self-sufficient, then you should stop trying to hold hands.

Show how stupid you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom