What's new

Featured How China & Pakistan Could Lay Hands On The F-35s ?

PAF leadership saw the F-22 & F-35 about 2008-9 and their jaws hit the floor when given a briefing - and that to my knowledge is the closest we’ll get to it .

“100 years ahead” was part of the sentence I heard from a team member.

images (1).jpeg

What about this baby...:china::pakistan:

why would anyone want to lay their hands on it? the only countries that are getting it are those who are already dependent on the u.s. for basically everything like isreal and japan so their arms can be twisted to make sales. J20 and J30 are probably much more potent...

Some reports suggest that China had already laid its hands on databases that helped design F-35. A good initiative would be to learn from the issues that plagued F-35 and then which steps were taken to overcome those issues. Personally, i would want the local AZM project to succeed and then tested in exercises with different air forces - RuAF, USAF, PLAAF, TuAF and many others.

i am more worry if UAE gve f-16 and f-35 to india . not they are indian lap dogs

Since UAE is chum chum friends with the zionists, who do they need the F35's to fight against? Iran with non-existent airforce? or to support the US economy paying billions for "research" to buy a patented version of F35?

Why would they allow Pakistani pilots to fly them now that they have Israeli friends to fly their jets for them and Israeli's would be happy to oblige to go to any war for UAE against any Muslim country.

Back
Top Bottom