What's new

How China is desperate to Complete Pakistan’s Nuclear triad

11/4/98: In an interview with Janes's Defense Weekly, Dr. A. Q. Kahn, the father of Pakistan's nuclear weapon, denied that China aided Pakistan in developing its nuclear weapons. He said, "I can tell you with full authority and very honestly that we have had no access to any Chinese data. If we produce a hamburger, the West will say that it has been copied by McDonald's." [Robert Karniol, Jane's Defense Weekly," 4 November 1998, p. 21-22]

this is enough to shut you up.

besides please do tell me how india "INVENTED" the nuclear bomb?
lol this is said by who? AK khan? lol , you asking a Thief to tell you truth lol. You Govt. don't even aware when PAF planes flies out and asking world to give them proof.

The Libya given the Chinese BOMB design which was given to them by AK khan for $$$ . this is called proof. lol ...he would lie to save PAK / Himself to hide truth, what would u expect him to do.

lol this is said by who? AK khan? lol , you asking a Thief to tell you truth lol. You Govt. don't even aware when PAF planes flies out and asking world to give them proof.

The Libya given the Chinese BOMB design which was given to them by AK khan for $$$ . this is called proof. lol ...he would lie to save PAK / Himself to hide truth, what would u expect him to do.

ok i get it you wish to rant. i don't wish to play the troll game.

however, do tell me how and when did india invent the nuclear bomb?

Did Russia help India arm itself with nuclear weapons? - History Stack Exchange

It is a recent (Jan,2003) CIA mid-term report that claims:

Russia has significantly supported in developing India’s nuclear programmes with technology and equipment, and become a main source of arms for the country.

if this is a lie then tell me how did india "invent" the bomb. as clearly the technology was possessed by USSR way before india even started to consider it.

ok i get it you wish to rant. i don't wish to play the troll game.

however, do tell me how and when did india invent the nuclear bomb?

Did Russia help India arm itself with nuclear weapons? - History Stack Exchange

It is a recent (Jan,2003) CIA mid-term report that claims:

Russia has significantly supported in developing India’s nuclear programmes with technology and equipment, and become a main source of arms for the country.

if this is a lie then tell me how did india "invent" the bomb. as clearly the technology was possessed by USSR way before india even started to consider it.
lol , First of all you can assume as many thing as can, and as many theory as you can float.

But the fact remain the same , until you don't have proof , its nothing but a waist.

BTW , India is a world leader in Nuclear Breeder Technology. We design / Develop our own nuclear plants now. Breeder technology advancement shows we have advance nuclear problem. We dont need to steal anything , we can make our own.

So, what? Why is there something fishy fishy on Indian side? Its personal matter of Pakistan and China.

lol , First of all you can assume as many thing as can, and as many theory as you can float.

But the fact remain the same , until you don't have proof , its nothing but a waist.

BTW , India is a world leader in Nuclear Breeder Technology. We design / Develop our own nuclear plants now. Breeder technology advancement shows we have advance nuclear problem. We dont need to steal anything , we can make our own.

now just change the word india and put Pakistan and you have your answer.

but like i said ZEE NEWS & NDTV brain washing is hard to wash off atleast until you have spent 2 years. on this forum

now just change the word india and put Pakistan and you have your answer.

but like i said ZEE NEWS & NDTV brain washing is hard to wash off atleast until you have spent 2 years. on this forum
lol well I love to See your AK khan on TV telling the PAK/ world just to escape punishment and PAK forced to do just to save itself from World.

IN short you are telling the World PA was soo much stupid , they dont know what AK khan is doing in PAK. lol

For PA , if they don't know what happening inside PAK its better call UN to take over country , they can govern and do things better then PA/ Pak govt. lol

Its better you watch real world news rather the P TV , which will tell PAK winning when same time they are surrendering. lol height of white lies.

Back
Top Bottom