What's new

How China developed J-11B fighter jet and WZ-10 attack helicopter

Nah. Kamov was never contracted. It was 100 percent Chinese design and R&D. No Russian design, component was used.

Even if Kamov did design it (which is not accurate, as claimed by this Indian Bhakt false flagger), the fact remains that Chinese do have Helis like WZ-10 and WZ-11 (and many others) inducted into their army and PLAAF, while Dhruv (and variants thereof) are accident prone both at home and overseas. Those are export disasters.

The less said about Su-30 series the better. Indians can't even keep up the maintenance for the imported S-30MKI.

Like I always say - Sahib won't come back and fix the coke machine. Better learn to fix it on your own.

The Kamov design is nothing like Z-10. I show you the picture in your link.

project941_49784.jpg

J-11B is vastly superior to any other Su-27 version. J-11B is upgraded with modern AESA. No other single seat Flanker has AESA. Su-35 still uses PESA.

Lot of Russian companies helping China in Various military fields , Mig (for JFT project) , Su helped you recently, its a open secret that various foreign companies from EU/Russia help you out for the development of Z-10

And as for J-11B design is still Su-27/30 based
The only attack helicopter Kamov makes is Ka-50 / 52. It's nothing like Z-10. Actually, Kamov does not make any helicopter that does not have counter rotating rotor. See the difference?

Can't Russian company develop single rotor design for you lol
Z-10 is Chinese design. The Kamov guy was merely joking. Liaoning carrier is a Russian design. Shandong carrier is vastly different. The third one been built is more like American carriers than Russian carriers.

434e6bd36a1448399d6bc0b24bbf9226.jpeg
Yes your first carrier is Russian design but you gain lots of experience from it to design your next carrier Shangdong

Last edited:
How china paid Kamov to design a helicopter and reverse engineered the su-27, and imported engines to fit onto the copied design from Russia.
it used Swift citibank to pay the money in USD

China already have access to Klimov engines used in China's Mi-17 helicopters which are 2,400 hp. China did not need to import any Canadian engine.
That doesn't means you can fit Mi-17's engine to Z-10 lol, power to weight ratios are different for both helicopters hence Z-10 needs other engine that of Mi-17 engine, so at the time of testing there were no suitable indigenous Chinese engines for testing of Z-10 that's why you bought Canadian engine for testing Z-10
Pratt and Whitney is an American company.
he was talking about Pratt and Whitney Canada a branch of P&W in Canada
Pratt & Whitney Canada - Wikipedia

about as chinese as the Eiffel tower in Shanghai. lol

The program was promoted as a civilian project, and was able to secure significant Western technical assistance, such as from Eurocopter (rotor installation design consultancy), Pratt & Whitney Canada (PT6C turboshaft engine) and Agusta Westland (transmission).

Kamov design bureau did the design, the engine tech was provided illegally by prat and whitney, which they pled guilty to in US courts.

the aircraft carrier is a Kuznetsov-class aircraft carrier.
China started with Russian aircraft design,but now they build US style super carrier ,Kuznetsov class has ski-jump lunching platform for take off,while Chinese carrier on picture is completly different design,...it has flat take off strip and use catapults to lunch aircrafts...And almost everyone started more or less at same way...steal,bought or reverse engeenered...what counts is end result...
But i had to say,this whole topic is just idiotic...brings nothing new,I feel like 7 year child opened it after he lost his favor toy

Last edited:
Hi,

What would yoiu kids say if I told you that a engineering company from Utah was helping the chinese in the 90's in helicopter design.

You kids are selling the americans short---initially the american helped the chinese a lot---but then the chinese stole a lots of tech as well---then the americans learnt to sabotage the chinese theft of intellectual material---.

Some very high tech american companies were ready to sell it all if the US govt had not put the brakes on it.

When I moved to utah in the 80s---I had not clue how important utah was for the US defence industry---.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom