What's new

How can Pakistan Realistically resist/handle KSA/UAE?Suggestions?

Nice and logical response. So Saudis are ISIS, who attack and consider Saudi an infidel state, hmmmm so what you're saying is that Saudi is attacking and destabilizing itself and deterring tourists from coming to the country while trying to develop more tourist infrastructure at the same time.

I wonder who is the one with "low IQ" :yes4:
If you try to represent societies by their fringe elements don't be surprised when they return the favor to represent yours.

If you try to represent societies by their fringe elements don't be surprised when they return the favor to represent yours.

So the ruling party's core principles uttered by their official spokesman and government policies and business models are fringe elements of a country? and are comparable to ISIS relations to Saudi, who they (isis) themselves have attacked and considered them an enemy and infidels?

Got it.

Improve our economy, start paying taxes, stop aligning ourselves with KSA or Iran and always keep Pakistan's interest first and formost.

Pakistan has and does have good relations with the above mentioned countries.But alot of countrymen like me feel that our future lies in peaceful,progressive,prosperous and moderate muslim country like Malaysia and Turkey.I know these countries are not not perfect but much better than KSA/UAE. Everyone knows that why IK could not go to KL? To much pressure from KSA/UAE which is impossible to resist. Few observations about their carrots and sticks:
1.KSA/UAE has too much influence on us. More than 5 million Pakistanis work there and send billions in remittance. If blocked/people kicked out can play havoc with economy and cause social disharmony. (we cannot provide employment to our people)
2. MBS too aggressive unlike previous KSA rulers. Will do everthing not to let Pakitan go from its sphere of influence.
3. Pakistan was about to go bankrupt but these countries saved us like after 1998.(we do not have enough tax income)
4. These countries also do not respect Pakistan/Pakistanis and prefer Indians.People like Khalfan and Girgish( I call him Girgit)
Pakistanis pose a threat to Gulf communities, says Dubai security chief
https://www.dawn.com/news/1399320

5. I feel aligning with Turkey/Malaysia will make us more independent & educated. Turkey is already one of Pakistan's largest defence partners.

I have spent weeks and weeks in Turkey. I never saw alcohol outside of high end restaraunts. I never saw a prostitute. What did I see? I went to a random neighborhood mosque for Salat Al Asr and it was packed with people...mostly young kids. Who after the prayer rushed the imam and kissed his hand. I went to another masjid in Izmir for Maghrib and it was 2/3 full again lots of young people and was just amazing. In Istanbul I prayed in a mosque next to a police officer and a ice cream vendor.

I saw a nation that is disciplined, organized, honest and quietly faithful. I saw a nation that has greatness in its past and future.

What did I see when I went to KSA? Well lets see....I went on Etihad and on the plane ride to Abu Dhabi half the cabin was khaleeji all in American clothing most of them morbidly obese and most of them drinking like fish. As soon as they landed in Abu Dhabi the galabiyyah and head dress came out with required masbaha. In KSA itself....I found dirty roads, idiot police and chaos in Makkah.

Pakistan cannot continue to align itself with these fat devils. We need to focus on the economy, rid ourselves of this slave status with these thugs and continue to develop or friendship and alliances with civilized faithful countries like Turkey and Malaysia.

National strength is a compound word that has multiple meanings and multiple layers of meanings. For example, economy, military, population, quality of knowledge, quality of work-force, ability to create, innovate, stability, sustenance and what not and Pakistan needs such a strength BUT - this is external strength is a never-ending road and it will come handy when you are among top countries. It will help you when you can pose a threat to any aggressor and withstand a challenge from anyone, but this external strength is your strength as well as a weakness as you become afraid to lose it in a conflict.

What works 100% of times is your inner strength. Pakistanis are so lucky that Iqbal came and he taught us about KHUDI which we have stopped referring to, so much so that only a few people in the country would understand what it actually means.

Create a scenario in your mind if you can. I imagine what had happened to Arabs if Muhammad Ali Jinnah had gone to meet King Muhammad bin Salman and he (as the news suggest) had threatened him to deport Pakistanis out of Saudi Arabia. It won't be hard for Pakistanis to imagine what would've been the response of Mohammad Ali Jinnah on it. 70 years ago, when Pakistan was weak and lacked every layer of strength we spoke above - he refused to accept Israel with strength. He wasn't apologetic but decisive and rightful when he refused to recognise Israel although he was requested for it.

Jinnah's KHUDI was awake. Sir Muhammad Ali Jinnah was a man standing on his feet and bowing before Allah alone. Now imagine a country with 200 million people with KHUDI like Iqbal and Mohammad Ali Jinnah. After refusing to bow before Saudi's, it would not have been easy - but easy and independent are two opposite words. You have to pick one of the two. When you have KHUDI, you know which one would you pick - and that is your strength that no one can take away, and that is your strength that everyone would be afraid of.

NO, moderate Islam is minding your own business and not imposing your believes on others. Just because you cant take a dump without incurring religion, it doesnt mean that everyone must do the same. Ones religious believes are only applicable to ones self and no one else. If one chooses to follow the religious instructions or not, it does not concern anyone but himself. You have no right to define if one is a kafir or a munafiq.

Yeah so say the ignorant and hypocrites.
Whether one follows the religion or not is every one's business, because they represent all of us with their hypocrisy and defame us.
People used to get punished in public for not observing the fasts or daily praters in the time of Sahaba.
When some one claims to be a Muslim, he/she better be up to the task or simply accept they are not Muslim if they are not willing to complete the obligations that are "REQUIRED" to make one a Muslim.

Apparently the deciding factor of being a "moderate muslim country" is being secular, worshipping ataturk, and having legal prostitution which taxes fills the "moderate muslim country"'s coffers with billions of dollars that all goes to growing the meat of "moderate muslims" :secret:

n00295783-b.png

Yasin Aktay, AKP's vice president and party spokesman and Erdogan adviser:

Yasin Aktay: "I don't want the banning of drinking and prostitution.." "I am against the banning.."

Interviewer: "But as a Muslim, you're hurt by these things (drinking and prostitution)"

Yasin Aktay: "No no no err, it's just that I don't want them to hurt themselves, like their health, we are against the banning in Turkey, I don't want to ban anything"

-----
Qatar Distribution Company (QDC) (owned and operated by the Qatari government)

Qatar-distribution-company.jpg

4841864_n78YaJozBkITRSwqm9SMM-1KtwmRHyhOqZyefxXgpUw.jpg

xH3nrBD4rnvrEEY-mmBok24Z1emhIs_-m6t1Gz5xTes.jpg

Best bars and night clubs in Qatar:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g294008-Activities-c20-t99-Qatar.html

Best bars and night clubs in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia:

https://theculturetrip.com/asia/malaysia/articles/the-10-best-nightclubs-in-kuala-lumpur-malaysia/
What role models of moderate Islam :cheers:

dude, do you really had to post a picture of prok to make your point?

Just work on economy of pakistan.it will solve all the problems

Back
Top Bottom