What's new

How can our pre-Islamic ancestors be claimed to be following Brahmanic or Zorastrian traditions if they ate beef and buried their dead?

@-=virus=- @Raj-Hindustani

Multiple ID troll
I wrote something on another thread - under the let’s open up spots for Indian kids to attend Pakistans schools…

LoL, WHat school ?? must be a pathetic madarsa.

You and OP cant even differentiate between Indus valley civilization and Vedic civilization.

Who cares and what difference does it make? Better think about the present and future.
It's good to learn about history and origins but in a time where your present is a shit show and future looks dim, it should probably be the last focus.

Who cares and what difference does it make? Better think about the present and future.

Do you know what the first thing Arabs did after establishing their religion? They looked back in history and interpreted all the greek texts. They also have a deep understanding of their roots, ancestry and history which is embodied in their faith and culture. It's the same with all great civilizations.

I don't care much for genetics etc

From a historical point of view it's important we protect the history of this land, we have to remember the history of this land is ancient. Our people have been here for thousands of years and civilization started here before most of humanity

However outside of that historical, I don't give a monkeys *** about anything prior to Islam for our people

I don't care much for genetics etc

We can't have eastern ganga dwellers try to connect themselves or claim the history of the Indus or Pakistan

Your post shows how confused you are and how indoctrinated you might be. Zoroastrians do not bury their dead.

They place them on higher building structures for animals to eat the carcass. They do not cremate or bury. Zoroastrianism started in the 6th century BCE according to what I read.

This is way after the Sintashta culture appeared around 2100 BCE and is the root if Vedic Aryan culture. Even before entering the subcontinent, pre-Rigvedic Aryans buried their dead.

The related Kurgan culture was the same. Most related cultures was the same. Sintashta people or the Proto-Indo-Iranic peoples also buried their dead.

So how do modern Brahmans claim the the Rigvedic Aryans? Even the Kalash whom Brahman nationalists claim as "Hindus" placed their dead in coffins.

Even Alexander supposedly reported this and he arrived in the area during the Iron Age. So where does this claim hold up?

The concept of "Hinduism" appeared in the British era while the concept of "Hindu" appeared in the Ghori period. It's a mislabel for all the indiginious religions of Asia that existed in the area before Islam & Christianity.
You are blabbering after your claim of Vedic people buried their dead, and ate beef, fell flat. Brahmins follow the same texts as Vedic Aryans.
What Alexander? He came after Buddha, and RV practices existed before Buddha. :coffee:

I don't know what these nomenclatures have to do with anything that's being discussed. Or neither have you refuted any of my points with any facts, but you are going on tangents.

This historical monstrosity you wrote as a fact is hilarious. There is absolutely zero evidence for your claim of the Vedic people, who created the Vedas, buried their dead in fact the oldest written Rig Veda itself contradicts your claim. The prayers found in RV are still followed to this day when we cremate the dead.
Rigveda 10.16.1
"Burn him not up, nor quite consume him, Agni: let not his body or his skin be scattered." Agni means fire. Do a simple google search of the entire hymn and its English translation you will get your answer. I'm calling bullshit on your claims, sorry.

Secondly, during the Vedic period, the belief system of Indian and Iranic people was deemed quite opposite, for example, Devas are evil in Zoroastrianism while Devas are gods according to Vedas, Asura or Ahura as they call it are gods, while they are demons according to Vedas. The similarities are often contradictory. Just because Zoroastrians buried their dead, doesn't mean Hindus did too. In fact, we did quite the opposite, didn't we?

Now, I don't care about what Zoroastrians did to their religion in 2000 BCE, or how Vedic people practised their faith. Our fundamental religious text which is the Vedas does not have directions for humans. It is simply a collection of prayers, hymns, and rituals to the gods, later over hundreds of years post-Vedas, different customs were written down. We also don't follow the same way we practice in some 2000 BCE.

Note : There is no single point source for Hinduism hence no single point failures, Vedas were written over a course of hundreds of years, we adopted different customs like idols, temples etc mostly a post-Buddha, and Jain era customs, and we questioned our own religious texts, and critically reviewed them argued with different faiths at the time, adopted and adapted to the time.
I agree with the latter part of the statement. Looking at our history and even our Supreme Court's rulings it's evident that Hinduism is a way of life more than a religion. The Vedas in the vedic period and how they evolved when Buddhism and Islamic influences came in picture.
Did you know that child marriages were widely prevalent and encouraged to avoid being married to muslim men in the Islamic era of India?
Buddhism positively impacted Hinduism in the sense that rigidity was reduced so that people could better connect to Hinduism, Hinduism still remains something which is practiced and understood in it's trueth sense by a minority (brahmins) plus there are a lot of different hindu sects in India with a lot of different cultural practices. Some worship one god some worship the other but all in all various gods have prominence in Indian culture.
There is no compulsion to believe in any particular god or follow any particular rule though, it's not codified or universal what evolved as societal morality in different regions is different.
Naastik (atheist) school of thought has historically been present in India not encouraged per se but there always have been people who don't believe in divinity and religious stuff. Even more so now.

Last edited:

Not to disagree with the conclusions, but isn't it too much to derive language relationships based on just one word? That too a short word at that. Many completely unrelated (both in space and time) languages may have similar sounding words for a thing just by chance. I think if at least a dozen or more words are shown to be cognate, then you can draw some inference.

You are blabbering after your claim of Vedic people buried their dead, and ate beef, fell flat. Brahmins follow the same texts as Vedic Aryans.
What Alexander? He came after Buddha, and RV practices existed before Buddha. :coffee:

I don't know what these nomenclatures have to do with anything that's being discussed. Or neither have you refuted any of my points with any facts, but you are going on tangents.

A picture worth a thousand words. These are the pre-Vedic Sintashta early Indo-Iranic cultures. Not your religion. Not your culture:

schnurkeramiker-graber-1100x458.jpg

Last edited:
Brahmans and other people today calling themselves "Hindus", a term first misused in the Ghori period, cremate their dead and abstain from eating beef. This is in contrast to Vedic Aryans, our ancestors.
Then what the hell do you mean by the above comment?

At least be consistent when you make stuff up, and hold on to the lie. Good thing you jumped from Vedic Aryans, so let's establish something, Vedic Aryans are us, you are whatever this potato is.

A picture worth a thousand words. These are the pre-Vedic Sintashta early Indo-Iranic Not your religion. Not your culture:

schnurkeramiker-graber-1100x458.jpg

Cool story bro:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom