What's new

How can a small country like Sweden develop fighter jets with only a few million people?

A country with;
  1. no T-Bastard like Virus,
  2. little to no corruption,
  3. little to no political chaos,
  4. little to no quarrel with neighbors,
  5. no fear of embargoes,
  6. Tot just because you are nice friends with a superpower,
  7. and others just for starters...
  8. Also...Nice cold weather for the most part (I have experienced that cold makes you happier thus work better)
is bound for greatness.

A country with;
  5. no fear of embargoes,
  8. Also...Nice cold weather for the most part (I have experienced that cold makes you happier thus work better)
is bound for greatness.
completely disagree with point 8. lack of sunlight makes you a bit mental and suicidal.
Also that area is infested with vampires.. :agree:

While the Gripen is a nice weapons system, it does not use foreign components for it's most critical parts.

The engine, radar and AAMs are all foreign.

Engine is US. Radar is British and the missiles are from the US and Europe.

Last edited:
European people are the smartest people in the world that's why. Why do you think Pakistanis, Indians, Arabs, Chinese, Mexicans and Africans all go live in Europe and America. Because they are the smartest and most civilized people in the world. if you disagree with me, then why don't you go back to your own countries. :smart:

European people are the smartest people in the world that's why. Why do you think Pakistanis, Indians, Arabs, Chinese, Mexicans and Africans all go live in Europe and America. Because they are the smartest and most civilized people in the world. if you disagree with me, then why don't you go back to your own countries. :smart:

You for real!:lol:

It is only recently(last couple centuries) that Europe has surpassed Asian countries.

With the way that things are going, by 2030, Asia will be again on top.

Because they are white.....:enjoy:
On a serious note, they have the technical base, the resources and most importantly the will to produce such things.....

You for real!:lol:

It is only recently(last couple centuries) that Europe has surpassed Asian countries.

With the way that things are going, by 2030, Asia will be again on top.
Why do you live in Europe instead of Bangladesh if you feel this way?

Bangladesh is a third world poor country.

Europe has better roads, better services, better infrastructure, more freedom, more jobs, better education and better looking women. I bet if the white man tried kicking you out of his country he would have to drag you kicking and screaming to the airport. Because you know where is better to live. Show some manners.

Last edited:
completely disagree with point 8. lack of sunlight makes you a bit mental and suicidal.

there is sun light in could weather too, even if cloudy sun rays can still reach you.
I agree with his statement, somehow all countries with brutal cold weather are the most developed. I guess keep moving keeps you warm and people would always be doing something to stay warm (I am not talking about now but in the past when there was no heating systems) and finding ways to stay warm made you creative.

hot weather makes you lazy and all you want to do is sleep under a tree, the hotter the weather the lazier the people, Asia to Africa

Why do you live in Europe instead of Bangladesh if you feel this way?

Bangladesh is a third world poor country.

Europe has better roads, better services, better infrastructure, more freedom, more jobs, better education and better looking women. I bet if the white man tried kicking you out of his country he would have to drag you kicking and screaming to the airport. Because you know where is better to live. Show some manners.

Dude, don't get upset just because I am stating facts:lol:

This is the last generation that Europeans will stay as the most dominant people of earth.

Civilisations rise and fall. Europe has had it's turn and is now time for others to take the mantle.

Europeans will need to adjust not being very important soon.

Education
Do you know US nuke was also created by Europeans..!!!

Dude, don't get upset just because I am stating facts:lol:

This is the last generation that Europeans will stay as the most dominant people of earth.

Civilisations rise and fall. Europe has had it's turn and is now time for others to take the mantle.

Europeans will need to adjust not being very important soon.
many Europeans see you as a parasite, you suck the country dry and then move away to another country to suck dry, like a vampire with no patriotic loyalty to the country you live in. In a war between Bangladesh and England which side would you fight for? No need to lie I already know the answer judging by your previous posts.

I guess it depends from person to person. Too much sunlight melts ideas and motivation from a person's brain an leaves the body in form of sweat.

For the vampires, they would have a contract in place with blade, i'm sure. :p

if size of the country mattered then japan would not be the 3rd biggest economy its the literacy rate which does everything! ;)

A country with;
  5. no fear of embargoes,
is bound for greatness.

Hi,

Actually cold weather makes you PREPARE IN ADVANCE TO OVERCOME THE HARSHNESS OF FREEZING. Every year, you started ahead of time to live through the winter.

So whatever product that you manufactured---had to be beyond GOOD---every single time all the time---because the consequence was being frozen to death. Perfection at every stage.

You can survive extreme heat----but one mistake in cold---and the person or the family is gone.

white skin superiority :enjoy:

Hi,

I guess it is---hehn.

Back
Top Bottom