What's new

How Burhan Vani And His Men Fell Like A Pack Of Cards

As per you, source is almost already shut.

No its not even close to being shut. But the screws are turning.

And you keep on telling that you are ready for another 70 years but when it goes to the students and if their mindset is not changed, you may not wait for another 70 years to lose this part of our land.

Hard times need hard decisions.

I am not against change. But if it must happen , it has to be thru the ballot not the bullet.

Those who raise a gun against the state must , will & should be met with greater force.

Why dont the separatist contest the elections? They & the nation will then know their worth.

I dont want to continue in this thread as I dont see a point of argument unless people understand that the policies of Modi in this case a total failure.

Good luck

No its not even close to being shut. But the screws are turning.

Hard times need hard decisions.

I am not against change. But if it must happen , it has to be thru the ballot not the bullet.

Those who raise a gun against the state must , will & should be met with greater force.

Why dont the separatist contest the elections? They & the nation will then know their worth.

Good luck

Its not that i dont want to continue. Its enough for me being called a traitor. Any valid opinion against the govt. is treated as being a traitor these days.

Its not that i dont want to continue. Its enough for me being called a traitor. Any valid opinion against the govt. is treated as being a traitor these days.

I appreciate your view.

My sources says army has started increasing its presence in south Kashmir which was abandoned once during the UPA 1.

large funerals and young militants doesn't lend credibility to their fight. fact of matter is that india will hold kashmir for as long as india wants kashmir. pakistan is really just wasting its time..nobody supports their bullcrap story of muslim majority state hence pakistan entitled 2 it. india will enjoy ownership of kashmir until india as a country disintegrates and having been 2 india recently I dont see that happening soon. pakistan should accept reality and move on. the chances of india kashmir going 2 pakistan is as good as azad kashmir going 2 india. just make the loc the lac and move on

large funerals and young militants doesn't lend credibility to their fight. fact of matter is that india will hold kashmir for as long as india wants kashmir. pakistan is really just wasting its time..nobody supports their bullcrap story of muslim majority state hence pakistan entitled 2 it. india will enjoy ownership of kashmir until india as a country disintegrates and having been 2 india recently I dont see that happening soon. pakistan should accept reality and move on. the chances of india kashmir going 2 pakistan is as good as azad kashmir going 2 india. just make the loc the lac and move on
India have been pushing through this idea since a long time.

But your government and Mil follow "kuch bhi" theory. As long as this continues Kashmir-India-Pakistan will never attain peace.

Stop acting like a blind idiot. Your so called Messiah Modi is killing a few millitants and in turn creating many by the way he is treating the situation. The situation is not like the one projected in Indian Media. The situation is out of control and can be blasted any time soon.
The proof is that the Indian Army has to use human shields to protect themselves from the common people but not from militants.

Chill out....Kashmir policy was always same by Central Gov in Delhi irrespective in power..That is the one area where BJP,Cogress and every one share same approch. It is just that political parties and their followers will always find some reason to feel happy about it...

BTW, there is nothing wrong in eliminating anti Indian elements in our country. The situation is not so out of control as it is published by our so called sikular media...this is because, the situation in Kashmir valley and South Kashmir was always anti Indian and never changed. The only difference between now and Cong Gov is that political leadership is ready to take risk and come hard on anti Indian element rather than just pandering them for the sake of so called protecting human rights and sikularism....

My sources says army has started increasing its presence in south Kashmir which was abandoned once during the UPA 1.
Then the problem is not these yahoos. It is the UPA regime's politicians.

They are fuelling terrorism.

How Burhan Vani And His Men Fell Like A Pack Of Cards???

Like this . .

AzFyS1.gif

Back
Top Bottom