What's new

How Burhan Vani And His Men Fell Like A Pack Of Cards

70 Years & counting
So you would be happy to continue for another 70 years without a solution.

You believe ? Revist your facts , why are you shying away from stating facts
Ok. Its a common mistake. I will edit that.

ISI & Pak is doing this thru common men & their sent agents.

Nothing happens without money & thats what is being targeted.
So far, it was a few and there will not be any terrorist activity without local support.
But now, the situation is not with a few. The current situation involves lakhs of people mainly including almost all the student. And that is a worrying factor.

Suits us fine, isnt this thats happened for 70 years ?

LOL how does it suit you fine? If it suits you fine you would not blame Pakistan. You would continue with your strategy without blaming any side. You clearly are not as "fine" as you pretend to be.

You are in pain in Kashmir. Admit it.

Suits us fine, isnt this thats happened for 70 years ?

I agree it happened for 70 years.
But the next 70 years you are dreaming is not the past 70 years. Modi has made it more worse.
That is what I am pointing to. Hope you can understand or would like to act like a blind Bhakt.

So you would be happy to continue for another 70 years without a solution.
Ideally No.

However in this case its different strokes for different folks. Lets begin with shutting down funding, trace sources & rock the ' rockers'.

On a side note, letting a problem fester is also an answer to it.

So far, it was a few and there will not be any terrorist activity without local support.
But now, the situation is not with a few. The current situation involves lakhs of people mainly including almost all the student. And that is a worrying factor.

Not worrying at all. You cannot fix a leaking pipe without shutting off the water that passes through it , and water has to be shut at the source.

Where to start with this statement . Do you know how many people turn up for a funeral of militant ? In Thousands . I suppose you don't need me to post all the pictures . Meanwhile when it comes to a normal police few dozen show up . Tells you the whole story .

your stooges pay money for militant crowds. In reality the Kashmiri people want nothing to do with you.

You are in pain in Kashmir. Admit it.

Of course we are. It pains to see a fellow country man lose life or limb , not get the education & opportunity the rest of the nation has.

Yes we are in pain.

As regards Pakistan, we have ensured that the ' pain' is mutual . More Muslims die of unnatural causes in Pakistan than India . We have near identical Muslim populations.

There is so much more thats happened.

Hope you can understand or would like to act like a blind Bhakt.

At the outset I am not a Modi bhakt, I did not even vote for him.

I am however a India Bhakt .

your stooges pay money for militant crowds. In reality the Kashmiri people want nothing to do with you.

Funeral of Sabzar Bhat

Shariq-Ahmad-Bhat-killed-an-encounter-on-wednesday-duirn-his-funeral-in-his-native-village-in-Awantipora-.jpg

Burhan Wani 's Funeral

burhan-wani-story_647_070916051953.jpg

Adil Sheikh

local-kashmiri.jpg

Abu Qasim

Thousands-offer-funeral-prayers-of-Abu-Qasim-5.jpg

South Kashmir

Aaripanthan-Protests-e1471941944478.jpg

Sure Pakistan is paying thousands of people to show up :lol:

Ideally No.

Not worrying at all. You cannot fix a leaking pipe without shutting off the water that passes through it , and water has to be shut at the source.

Leaking pipe? As per you, source is almost already shut.
Then why the situation is out of control now?
You may say it is already under control. But I say it is only what is being projected by the govt. through the media. The media of this generation is not the one controlled by govt. anymore. In reality, social media took over the place. Burhan Wani did exacly that.
Modi is trying to control the news going out by controlling this channel but totally failed.

I dont want to continue in this thread as I dont see a point of argument unless people understand that the policies of Modi in this case a total failure. The point is very clear, stop chest thumping by killing a few millitants on finger counts. Even every student is involved now and doing their part by spreading the news in social media and through other activities such as common discussion in other parts of the country. You can understand this by their sympathisers in various other universities.
You may like to start another discussion on this part in this thread but the fact is a fact and I am not interested any more.
And you keep on telling that you are ready for another 70 years but when it goes to the students and if their mindset is not changed, you may not wait for another 70 years to lose this part of our land.

Funeral of Sabzar Bhat

Shariq-Ahmad-Bhat-killed-an-encounter-on-wednesday-duirn-his-funeral-in-his-native-village-in-Awantipora-.jpg

Burhan Wani 's Funeral

burhan-wani-story_647_070916051953.jpg

Adil Sheikh

local-kashmiri.jpg

Abu Qasim

Thousands-offer-funeral-prayers-of-Abu-Qasim-5.jpg

South Kashmir

Aaripanthan-Protests-e1471941944478.jpg

Sure Pakistan is paying thousands of people to show up :lol:

phtuchop.

You must be DELUSIONAL as AF if you think anyone in the world wants to joing Pakistan. Evem Kashmiris call it a dumpyard :lol:

phtuchop.

You must be DELUSIONAL as AF if you think anyone in the world wants to joing Pakistan. Evem Kashmiris call it a dumpyard :lol:

Amazing Photoshops :lol:

Have some shame . Thousands of People are attending funerals of militants and waving Pakistan flags on your soil

Amazing Photoshops :lol:

Have some shame . Thousands of People are attending funerals of militants and waving Pakistan flags on your soil

lol, your posts must be in the stupid and funny section if you're actually suggesting people are in line waiting to join a perpertual mess up like Pakistan :lol:

lol, your posts must be in the stupid and funny section if you're actually suggesting people are in line waiting to join a perpertual mess up like Pakistan :lol:

Still better than a place where there are no washrooms and 400 million are below poverty line .

Horny guys wanted to impress girls with their guns... and got carried away... and Indian intelligence agencies used that weakness to gather HUMINT and pint point their locations as they moved around. Not everyone wants to feed these gun toting cartoons.. people despise their girls getting involved with terrorists who have a moving target on their heads..and this plays right into the hands of intelligence agencies.....

Back
Top Bottom