What's new

How Bollywood’s Views on Pakistan Evolved

Better accept it that you hate bollywood coz you don't have successful movie industry...no wonder why so many Indian movies are sold in Pakistan especially the pirated ones....Indian serials are also being watched....If you deny it, I will have just few words that "Fine, you don't watch".....but you can't comment on rest of the Pakistanis who actually watch them.

BTW Indian films and film-makers have been recognized time to time and even Bollywood dance is famous in West, they may find it odd....but yup...they like it.....

add to it, the marketing of Bollywood movies are also done on a big scale providing it visibility among far fetched nation's.

Now imagine when a Russian or a German (their are quite a few who enjoys Bollywood) watch Gadar or Border, Pakistan is in completely negative light, now how can Pakistan refute it or counter it, obviously through it movies, which unfortunately does not have any visibility.

So whenever we portray them in negative light this kind of reaction can be anticipated.

I believe if you watch Indian movies and enjoy them , your IQ is under 50.

I watch Indian films and I enjoy it but according to my university's entrance exam (One of the top 10 Universities of Britain, Loughborough University ) my IQ is 147.

But obviously what you say sounds more reliable than this prestigious university :)

Lol i watched it in pakistan in theater.Was quite an exp.............:D

With the couple of Pakistani Movies i saw in youtube for 'research':D purposes, one thing I found out that they have a sweet spot for Sardars and show them as oppressed minority reluctantly following the orders of Hindus.

add to it, the marketing of Bollywood movies are also done on a big scale providing it visibility among far fetched nation's.

Now imagine when a Russian or a German (their are quite a few who enjoys Bollywood) watch Gadar or Border, Pakistan is in completely negative light, now how can Pakistan refute it or counter it, obviously through it movies, which unfortunately does not have any visibility.

So whenever we portray them in negative light this kind of reaction can be anticipated.

Psychological Warfare.

With the couple of Pakistani Movies i saw in youtube for 'research':D purposes, one thing I found out that they have a sweet spot for Sardars and show them as oppressed minority reluctantly following the orders of Hindus.
You can tell the reason too then.

The contribution of Prithwiraj Kapoor, Dev Anand,Dilip kumar,Raj kapoor (All had roots to Pakistan) made a huge difference.

I developed a certain hate towards anything Indian,so before i hit my teenage i stopped watching Indian movies and listening to Bollywood songs!
That is a part of my patriotism! :pakistan:

I developed a certain hate towards anything Indian,so before i hit my teenage i stopped watching Indian movies and listening to Bollywood songs!
That is a part of my patriotism! :pakistan:
even then your patriotism couldn't stop you commenting on anything bollywood and it couldnt stop you from escaping from indians:P

The contribution of Prithwiraj Kapoor, Dev Anand,Dilip kumar,Raj kapoor (All had roots to Pakistan) made a huge difference.
Yash raj,balraj sahani

Anyone watched this movie,...................

Pinjar_film_poster.jpg

I have seen Pinjar and it was very boring, yeah Urmila was superb in the movie

U might escape the Ban now for ìnsulting`a `moderator`with a troll post...
anyway these high IQ pakistanis will not get the concept of the understated movies , well coz the level of these movies is par pakistni IQ.
heres my list of Hindi Thought provoking low IQ Hindi list :-
1 - Taare zameen par
2 - Guzaarish
3 - Udaan
4 - Lagaan
5- RDB
6- 3 Idiots
7 - Black Friday
8- Chetna
9- New Delhi Times
10- Kissa Kursi Ka
11- Earth
12- Astitva
13 - Black

Do U want more names of the "High IQ " movies???
herees a simple test to determine an IQ of an Individual... pass it around mate -

whatsmyfrekkingIQ.com

Now shall I post some Vulgar Stage show links mate - Tarik teddy , nasir chinyoti , naseem vicky.. :cheesy:
Only film I have seen and have to say it is excellant and not the typical drivel but trully thought proking.

I watch Indian films and I enjoy it but according to my university's entrance exam (One of the top 10 Universities of Britain, Loughborough University ) my IQ is 147.

But obviously what you say sounds more reliable than this prestigious university :)

You are not the only one studying at "a prestigious university". That was a joke btw if you failed to get it :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom