What's new

How Bollywood’s Views on Pakistan Evolved

Anyone watched this movie,...................

Pinjar_film_poster.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
why pakistanis like indian movies ? you people should start following Iranian and arab movies ...I heard that iranians make wonderful movies...

I hardly watch any Bollywood movies.

So those that do, can you give me a list of some good Bollywood movies to watch in where is a lot of Pakistan bashing.

I don't know why, but its fun to be the bad guy sometimes. :D

So those that do, can you give me a list of some good Bollywood movies to watch in where is a lot of Pakistan bashing.

I guess you should watch movie "Gandhi" not made by an Indian... but you can surely learn a lot from that movie.

I also dont watch bollywood movies , actually i havent seen any hindi film upto date.......i shapat

Love the denial mode :lol:

The fact remains that this is a very important aspect denied vehemently but practised regularly by many Indian members here.

And off course.. this very common theme.

The fact remains that this is a very important aspect denied vehemently but practised regularly by many Indian members here.

And off course.. this very common theme.

I find the comment of Boy being from India and girl from Pakistan giving India the upper hand sexually pretty funny.. The folks making such comments seem to be blissfully unaware of the concept of woman on top :)..

11026091_det.jpg

Yeh movie dekhlo..ekdum kadak:D

I cannot make a similar statement because never seen any Pakistani movie, dont even know if you have any industry, u can utter whatever about our industry we wont reciprocate because we care the least about you and your industry.

For you sir

Border...Pakistani Version

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom