What's new

How are we tolerating Nawaz Sharif?

This is not about PAT/PTI. I just keep asking myself how have been able to tolerate Nawaz Sharif and the rest of the lot when (almost) everyone agrees:

1) The PM lied to the Parliament about asking the COAS to "play a facilitative role."
2) The interior minister lied in his press conference about the same.
3) The finance minister lied about GDP figures and later claimed the error as a typo--which would be even worse--that the most important figures in the entire ministry are mistyped to the most important lender.
4) The finance minister first claimed there are $200billion Pakistani assets in Swiss banks. He later retracted his statement.
5) It took one month, protests and a leaked judicial report to get FIR lodged against CM/PM and cabinet for 14 murders. They even attempted to trick PAT by removing certain clauses.
6) Lying about having accepted 5 demands of PTI. They haven't come clean with a written document by making it public about what exactly they have agreed to. PTI's demands are public.
7) Lying about the Chinese premier's visit. The Chinese said no such visit was confirmed.
8) Parliament supporting Rehman Malik's gibberish about the incident at Karachi Airport.
9) Saad Rafique and Ayaz Sadiq getting a stay-order on election recounts.
10) Maryam Nawaz lying about the incident on her flight to London.

The worst part is nobody from PML-N (MNAs, workers or supporters) are saying anything against this. Beauty of democracy? I had high hopes for the new government even though I had voted PTI. I really did not support IK's or TUQ's call to dharna. I wished PML well and hoped they would at the very least be better than Zardari. But this last month has made me hate Nawaz Sharif and most of those in Parliament like I have never hated before. IK hasn't been perfect either--wrong move to go towards PM house. But most of what is said against him (script? Bullshit to me) are allegations.

On the one hand I feel ashamed of being a Pakistani with rulers like these and on the other hand I feel sorry for the poor masses who will have to endure oppression for a very long time.

only reason of tolerating NS is same is applied on Ik and Co ... they lie about every thing even they denied attack on PTV ? was no rigging in KPK? they lie about "london gate" so why should we disturb our country and economy if the end result will be same....
most of you innocent questions are lie to or your are actually so ill informed, china's president's visit was confirmed date wasn't but it was decided that it will be b4 india and opps he is currently in India signing billions of deals....

The interior minister claimed they have identified the attackers of PTV. Can the list with PTI workers be shown? In fact, two of the accused were PTV employees.

Ik has categorically stated that he is ready to open any constituency for recounting where he or his party has won. Let's see some recounts.

Can you point me to a Chinese source where they have said a visit will take place before the India visit?

Memogate: If IK lied, he should be held accountable, but he has not claimed he did not meet Tuq in london. Has he?

Again this thread is not about PTI. They are not perfect, but their mistakes are miniscule compared to lying under oath in Parliament, murdering and raping and then going on to defend rape.

Back
Top Bottom