What's new

How are Pakistanis and Indians coping up with Corona

If I believed in Heaven I would say you would go there. :D
I'm just feeding them every now and then. But people poorer than me take care of them and they deserve my place hehe.

I would recommend Kingdom on Netflix if anyone is interested. A great Korean medieval action drama. Perhaps you cool cats have already seen it - I'm a year behind most people on cool stuff like that.

'Set during Korea's Joseon period a few years after the Japanese invasions of Korea (1592-1598), the first season depicts the story of Crown Prince Lee Chang (Ju Ji-hoon), who stumbles across a life-threatening political conspiracy while investigating the spread of a mysterious plague. Barred from seeing his ill father, the King of Joseon, by the powerful Chief State Councilor (Ryu Seung-ryong) and Queen Consort (Kim Hye-jun), Lee Chang takes it upon himself to secretly investigate his father's illness. Shocked by what he finds, he heads to the Southern province of Gyeongsang with his loyal bodyguard Mu-yeong (Kim Sang-ho) to search for more answers.[13] There he encounters the physician Seo-Bi (Bae Doo-na) and the enigmatic Yeong-Shin (Kim Sung-kyu) who are already struggling to deal with a plague that appears to bring the dead back to life as blood-thirsty monsters. Together they all face a life or death struggle to not only stop the spread of the plague but to also save the royal dynasty from being overthrown.

The second season continues to depict Lee Chang's struggle to save his people from the spread of the plague and his dynasty from the machinations of the powerful Haewon Cho clan. As Gyeongsang province is sealed off to trap Lee Chang and prevent the spread of the plague, a series of devastating revelations at the city of Sangju changes the balance of power and the onset of winter changes the behaviour of the undead hordes. While Lee-Chang rallies his allies to secure their position against the undead, the political intrigue in Hanyang continues to unfold as Queen Consort Cho (Kim Hye-jun) puts a deadly plan into action to secure a male heir that can usurp the Crown Prince. As tensions between the rival factions rise, with death and betrayal on all sides, it seems there are no lengths to which the Haewon Cho clan will not go in order to secure the throne, and so Lee Chang is forced into a risky plan to storm the capital Hanyang and take a final stand before it's too late. As calamity looms among the living, only one question remains; can the Prince save his people in time and end the political turmoil in the capital or will the plague mark the end of the Joseon dynasty'

Interesting

I'm getting too bored right now. It's feeling too hot here. Went for a small walk outside in the lane and felt so much better. Had a random conversation with a person who was cutting wood. Also helped him to cut wood. These small things are suddenly looking so exciting now.

After this Corona thing, you just tend to appreciate how good normal life was.

How are you guys coping up? Let's take a break from those pointless debates.

@Suriya @aryadravida @Joe Shearer @masterchief_mirza @El Sidd @Chhatrapati @Nilgiri @Syed Hammad Ahmed

Re-reading the fundamentals, especially philosophy, gathering background data in response to some very intriguing posts by the only military professional posting now and making sense, working out (very gingerly) keeping in mind the targets that the doctors have set, watching movies on YouTube, cooking everything that will use up my stocks of banned foods - maida, carbs, that lot - eating less and drinking more (no alcohol - alas - that has also been barred); that's good enough. Oh, and irritating close relatives calling them up and asking them how they are spending their time.

Ha, instead of watching - I am writing one :)
So you are a writer! Great.

Great short season on the Ottoman and Roman Empires on Netflix. Also, a great movie which was recently released on Netflix is Extraction starring Chris Hemsworth
I want to watch the documentaries on both the Roman and Ottoman empires but unfortunately I don't have Netflix! The place from where I download TV series doesn't have these documentaries..

Re-reading the fundamentals, especially philosophy, gathering background data in response to some very intriguing posts by the only military professional posting now and making sense, working out (very gingerly) keeping in mind the targets that the doctors have set, watching movies on YouTube, cooking everything that will use up my stocks of banned foods - maida, carbs, that lot - eating less and drinking more (no alcohol - alas - that has also been barred); that's good enough. Oh, and irritating close relatives calling them up and asking them how they are spending their time.
Reading your posts is like reading science hehe. You have a different style to writing, almost Tharooresque.

Last edited:

I want to watch the documentaries on both the Roman and Ottoman empires but unfortunately I don't have Netflix! The place from where I download TV series doesn't have these documentaries..

Reading your posts is like reading science hehe. You have a different style to writing, almost Tharooresque.

Netflix is so cheap how can you not have it? I also have it on my mobile :D

That hurt. He and Ramu Damodaran used to come and debate against Kalyan Chatterjee and me. Why can't you say something flattering like 'Your style of writing might be a model for Tharoor'? Something like that.

That hurt. He and Ramu Damodaran used to come and debate against Kalyan Chatterjee and me. Why can't you say something flattering like 'Your style of writing might be a model for Tharoor'? Something like that.
Actually, now I come to think of it, your writing is even harder to decipher than that of Tharoor's.

Rewatching GOT again.
Watched Chernobyl and had to Admit it was a well documented Series.
Heard a lot about Chernobyl and I might give it a try. But once I get some place from where I can download that.

Netflix is so cheap how can you not have it? I also have it on my mobile :D
It is cheap but I'm maybe just too stingy. That's just how I am. I hate spending unnecessary money.

Actually, now I come to think of it, your writing is even harder to decipher than that of Tharoor's.

Phat gayi.

Heard a lot about Chernobyl and I might give it a try. But once I get some place from where I can download that.

It is cheap but I'm maybe just too stingy. That's just how I am. I hate spending unnecessary money.

Back
Top Bottom