What's new

How are Pakistanis and Indians coping up with Corona

Reaction score
Country
India
I'm getting too bored right now. It's feeling too hot here. Went for a small walk outside in the lane and felt so much better. Had a random conversation with a person who was cutting wood. Also helped him to cut wood. These small things are suddenly looking so exciting now.

After this Corona thing, you just tend to appreciate how good normal life was.

How are you guys coping up? Let's take a break from those pointless debates.

@Suriya @aryadravida @Joe Shearer @masterchief_mirza @El Sidd @Chhatrapati @Nilgiri @Syed Hammad Ahmed

Thank you bud for invitation.

Did you guys watch Panchayat?
Nope. What's that?

Ok just searched. This is the plot.

'An engineering graduate, for lack of a better job, becomes the secretary of a Panchayat office in a remote village in Uttar Pradesh.'

Looks interesting.

I watched one Netflix series called 'The End of the ****ing World'. Thought it was decent. Finished both the seasons in 1 day.

From its entry on Wikipedia :
Premise

James is a 17-year-old who believes he is a psychopath. He kills animals as a hobby, but grows bored of the practice. He decides he wants to try killing a human. He settles on Alyssa; a mouthy, rebellious 17-year-old classmate with issues of her own. She proposes they run away together, hoping for an adventure away from her turbulent home-life, and James agrees with the intention of finding an opportunity to kill her. They embark on a road trip across England, and begin to develop a relationship after a series of mishaps.
James reminded me of the villain from the Rani Mukherjee film Mardaani 2. A born psychopath.

Also watching a lot of cat and dog videos. Sarabhai vs Sarabhai on TV also.

From its entry on Wikipedia :

James reminded me of the villain from the Rani Mukherjee film Mardaani 2. A born psychopath.
Haven't watched Mardaani 2. I find these movies in which women act super manly a bit cringy.

James is definitely weird. Was relieved to see that he didn't kill Alyssa lol. Have you watched both seasons?

Also watching a lot of cat and dog videos. Sarabhai vs Sarabhai on TV also.

Haven't watched Mardaani 2. I find these movies in which women act super manly a bit cringy.

James is definitely weird. Was relieved to see that he didn't kill Alyssa lol. Have you watched both seasons?
Ha me too.

Also watching a lot of cat and dog videos.

I watched two cat vids some hours ago.

Sarabhai vs Sarabhai on TV also.

Yes, I too wake at 10 AM to watch that show everyday.

Best comedy show in India.

No, this film is not cringy. Her portrayal is realistic and not super manly at all. I have not watched the first film but I recommend this second film.

I haven't actually watched the show. I just read the Wikipedia page and made the comparison.

I'm getting too bored right now. It's feeling too hot here. Went for a small walk outside in the lane and felt so much better. Had a random conversation with a person who was cutting wood. Also helped him to cut wood. These small things are suddenly looking so exciting now.

After this Corona thing, you just tend to appreciate how good normal life was.

How are you guys coping up? Let's take a break from those pointless debates.

@Suriya @aryadravida @Joe Shearer @masterchief_mirza @El Sidd @Chhatrapati @Nilgiri @Syed Hammad Ahmed
2.5yr old is still driving me to madness. Here we can leave the house for "1 hour exercise" or "shopping". At first I thought she'll be calm outdoors. Instead she sits in her pushchair and keeps demanding answers to her bizarre questions, wanting me to acknowledge and agree everything she says, demanding validation in everything she doe...wait, she's just like me actually.

Yes, I too wake at 10 AM to watch that show everyday.

Best comedy show in India.
Yeah. Better than Taarak Mehta, Khichdi, etc.
No, this film is not cringy. Her portrayal is realistic and not super manly at all. I have not watched the first film but I recommend this second film.
From the trailer I thought it a bit cringy. Might give a try though.
I haven't actually watched the show. I just read the Wikipedia page and made the comparison.
Oops. Apologies for giving it away hehe.
I watched two cat vids some hours ago.
I feed 2 cats in my locality everyday.

2.5yr old is still driving me to madness. Here we can leave the house for "1 hour exercise" or "shopping". At first I thought she'll be calm outdoors. Instead she sits in her pushchair and keeps demanding answers to her bizarre questions, wanting me to acknowledge and agree everything she says, demanding validation in everything she doe...wait, she's just like me actually.
She will be really talented once she grows up. Encourage her to keep asking questions.

I too sometimes used to irritate my Dad when I was young.

I would recommend Kingdom on Netflix if anyone is interested. A great Korean medieval action drama. Perhaps you cool cats have already seen it - I'm a year behind most people on cool stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom