What's new

How and who can obtain Guns/weapons licence in Pakistan?

@balixd @RescueRanger

Is there any way to obtain an MP-5/SMG-PK1 license and the gun ?

images

Last edited by a moderator:
@balixd @RescueRanger

Is there any way to obtain an MP-5/SMG-PK1 license and the gun ?

images

yes sir, if you are a minister you can have a pb license and noc to purchase a weapon such as this from POF. I know of several people with licences for Mp5 Sd3, g3 and other exotics. Personally the MP5k or PDW is not a choice I would recommend, having used it, whilst it is great for concealment of you are doing covert security, it lacks stopping power, small mag and on full auto has accuracy issues compared to its bigger brothers.

Obviously as with anything restricted such as bullet proof vests, gsm signal jammers and armoured cars, a noc has to be obtained from min interior with clearance from ISI.

yes sir, if you are a minister you can have a pb license and noc to purchase a weapon such as this from POF. I know of several people with licences for Mp5 Sd3, g3 and other exotics. Personally the MP5k or PDW is not a choice I would recommend, having used it, whilst it is great for concealment of you are doing covert security, it lacks stopping power, small mag and on full auto has accuracy issues compared to its bigger brothers.

Obviously as with anything restricted such as bullet proof vests, gsm signal jammers and armoured cars, a noc has to be obtained from min interior with clearance from ISI.

Please correct me but was this not the case that an application was to be made to MoD to seek approval for the purchase which than forwards the request to GHQ, once approved the weapon can be bought on valid PB license?
am not updated on this so i could be wrong. @Aeronaut. actually in Feb 2013, the outgoing Parliament tried to pass the bill which would allow everyone with valid PB license to directly buy from POF- no NOC was required from GHQ, but i guess it didn't happen....
just to update you .223 / 5.56, .222 (aka kalakova) , 303,7mm, in semi auto are NPB now so might want to look into that :D

I am amir..new here. Problem is, i am not able to get proper information. I have a arms licences, shot gun and revolver, issued from Baluchistan, Zhoab,1992, all Pakistan. now i am in karachi . should i have to go ministry of sind to register it? if i buy other arm from hub, i have to go Quetta to register the weapon?

Isn't the weapons licence are under NADRA now? A shotgun licence (All pakistan) costed around 12000 couple of months back. All the hassel was of the gun dealer. Could be cheaper if you know the process. The licence was issued from KPK.

Isn't the weapons licence are under NADRA now? A shotgun licence (All pakistan) costed around 12000 couple of months back. All the hassel was of the gun dealer. Could be cheaper if you know the process. The licence was issued from KPK.
Can anybody please update on how can license be applied for now that i think they are issuing computerised licenses?

Back
Top Bottom