What's new

How and who can obtain Guns/weapons licence in Pakistan?

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
what are the costs and regulations?
Please provide info.
Thanks

Sorry am on tapatalk so cant check your location, because rules and process vary from province to province, tell me location and i will let you know

Sorry am on tapatalk so cant check your location, because rules and process vary from province to province, tell me location and i will let you know

I want for KPK..But post rules for all provinces of Pakistan for the broader audience.

Whatever the case is, best way is to go to reliable dealer in your city and he will get it for you, in sindh they are not issuing licenses, nadra moi process is also halted, if in kpk or punjab then its easy,

Actually i had a Licence for a Mauser Pistol i obtained in 1990..But i have been abroad for too long and don't know if that licence is still valid or not..

I want for KPK..But post rules for all provinces of Pakistan for the broader audience.

Sir in KPK it is easy,
Go to your Dco office and look for Arms branch/ department, they will ask you to write an application, you get that application signed by dco.
Then they will give you the application form, fill it out, get it attested, attach the documents required like domicile, please note here that firearm license will be issued from your district of domicile unless it is from home department kpk,
One form is filled, take it to your area police station, you get it verified and they will write character report, they ask you to tske it to dsp of area and dsp will sign it, then you take it to dpo,.
One all this process is complete you take it to arms branch dco and submit the forms, then they will get it signed by dco, you pay the fee of 5000rs and they issue the book

Actually i had a Licence for a Mauser Pistol i obtained in 1990..But i have been abroad for too long and don't know if that licence is still valid or not..

Please check when was this license last renewed, becauseif your license is expired and you don't renew it, then it is valid for upto 7 years after which license stands canceld, like my friend had the license renewed up till 2008 , after this it wasnt renewed, i got it renewed after 5 years, you have to write an appkication to dco who issued the license, you have to pay some penalty and they you can renew it so its penalty fee + renewal fee

Please check when was this license last renewed, becauseif your license is expired and you don't renew it, then it is valid for upto 7 years after which license stands canceld, like my friend had the license renewed up till 2008 , after this it wasnt renewed, i got it renewed after 5 years, you have to write an appkication to dco who issued the license, you have to pay some penalty and they you can renew it so its penalty fee + renewal fee
hmm..
in that case i think the licence must have been cancelled as the last time i pad licence fee was before the birth of my son,and he is a teen now

I want all pakistan carry license for myself, want to visit pak for few months, may be a dealer will be good option

Safriz, i can hook you up with a fixer for that. PM me for contact details. Salam.

Guns and license? You kidding me? Guns are everywhere, that because there is no licensing.

Salam brothers Im belonging to nawabshah what is process there ? if any one know pls guide me accordingly.

Sir in KPK it is easy,
Go to your Dco office and look for Arms branch/ department, they will ask you to write an application, you get that application signed by dco.

Then they will give you the application form, fill it out, get it attested, attach the documents required like domicile, please note here that firearm license will be issued from your district of domicile unless it is from home department kpk,
One form is filled, take it to your area police station, you get it verified and they will write character report, they ask you to tske it to dsp of area and dsp will sign it, then you take it to dpo,.
One all this process is complete you take it to arms branch dco and submit the forms, then they will get it signed by dco, you pay the fee of 5000rs and they issue the book

DCOs are in FATA etc ... not settled areas or cities..

Back
Top Bottom