What's new

How America is Destroying Pakistan

Who is responsible for the government? America?
Who is responsible for allowing America have that kind of influence in Pakistan? GOP?
Do you see the flaw in this?
it is clearly known that our leaders follow whatever america is telling them to do -how else are they going to get foreign aid , so yes indirectly america is responsible - NOT ENTIRELY but it is playing its fair share.

Second question: When educated people like you try to justify such criminal theft and blame it on someone else, is that helping Pakistan in any way?

we doing a quiz now?
well some one/thing does provoke a response for example a father seeing his children dying of thirst or hunger will definitely find the remedy in theft or snatching or any other illegal thing.

Last edited:
we doing a quiz now?
well some one/thing does provoke a response for example father seeing his children dying of thirst or hunger will definitely find the remedy in theft or snatching or anything other illegal thing.

No quiz needed.

What Pakistanis need to realize that they themselves are responsible for their own condition, no one else. Only they can get themselves out of this situation, or drown in it, no one else.

it is clearly known that our leaders follow whatever america is telling them to do -how else are they going to get foreign aid , so yes indirectly america is responsible - NOT ENTIRELY but it is playing its fair share.
But who brought such a government to power?
Most countries will do whatever is in their best interest and that is what US will do. It will do whatever is in their best interest.
The issue is why is Pakistan not looking for its own best interest? Why does such governments come to power everytime in Pakistan.

No quiz needed.

What Pakistanis need to realize that they themselves are responsible for their own condition, no one else. Only they can get themselves out of this situation, or drown in it, no one else.

ofcourse , we need to smack these americans - if thats what you're saying

But who brought such a government to power?
Most countries will do whatever is in their best interest and that is what US will do. It will do whatever is in their best interest.
The issue is why is Pakistan not looking for its own best interest? Why does such governments come to power everytime in Pakistan.

God knows who bought this government - i even doubt that after the rigging that has occurred in the last elections,
if you want me to say the "illiterate" people then yes - but mind the fact that fact the only reason the spread of education has been prevented in this country for so long is because if people will become aware ' no one is going to vote for ganja.

Why is mutually assured destruction so much fantasized in Pakistan?

thats the only remedy i suppose :-)

If anybody needs smacking, it is surely not the Americans.

hell who am i arguing with? sorry i didnt pay attention to your flags ALL HAIL AMERICA :sarcasm:

Last edited:
And how exactly are pakistani people destroying themselves? Its your boodly ganja and zardari , the slaves of america who brought us to this situation.

How old are you? What is your thought process? Do you really notthink the vast masses vote for Nooras? Meet a few people you will know. Army is just as bikau.

We are a nation that will sell our mothers if it gets us green card or money.

God knows who bought this government - i even doubt that after the rigging that has occurred in the last elections,
if you want me to say the "illiterate" people then yes - but mind the fact that fact the only reason the spread of education has been prevented in this country for so long is because if people will become aware ' no one is going to vote for ganja.

thats the only remedy i suppose :-)

hell who am i arguing with? sorry i didnt pay attention to your tags ALL HAIL AMERICA :sarcasm:
What about the military dictators? Weren't they also a big fan of the USA.
Also how is destruction a remedy? its just destruction.

What about the military dictators? Weren't they also a big fan of the USA.
Also how is destruction a remedy? its just destruction.

your little friend above says there were - i will give you guys time to make up your mind.

How old are you? What is your thought process? Do you really notthink the vast masses vote for Nooras? Meet a few people you will know. Army is just as bikau.

We are a nation that will sell our mothers if it gets us green card or money.

- if some one doesnt move around your school of thought doesnt make them premature
- i am old enough - atleast to carry an opinion around
- just as the blame for your sufferings end at the army mine end at the government
- i presented scenario 2 as well - illiteracy , apparently you ignored it.

It was a rhetorical question.!
oops?

• You arent premature, hahaah, immature maybe.
  • Old not wise
  • My blame doesnt end at the army they are just as much to be blamed, if not more, as the political class. Just because you come from a military background doesnt give you the right to skip over it ever so conveniently.
  • Illiteracy doesnt make a nation a sellout. Lack of virtue does. Lack of opportunities. Lack of leadership and abuse of resources.
  • You ought to observe before repeating/parroting what you hear from your parents/elders. Form your own opinion(s).

• You arent premature, hahaah, immature maybe.
  • Old not wise
  • My blame doesnt end at the army they are just as much to be blamed, if not more, as the political class. Just because you come from a military background doesnt give you the right to skip over it ever so conveniently.
  • Illiteracy doesnt make a nation a sellout. Lack of virtue does. Lack of opportunities. Lack of leadership and abuse of resources.
  • You ought to observe before repeating/parroting what you hear from your parents/elders. Form your own opinion(s).

-immature - whatever!
-ignoring point 2
-your blame does end at the army and it just pisses you if someone doesnt agree - i never once said the army was flawless - i told you it has its "issues" but its better than any other institution operation in the country at the moment.
-illiteracy -according to me - is the root of all problems - lack of leadership , abuse of resources , lack of opportunities << all due to your shitty government
-i didnt know you spied on my conversations with my parents/elders :sarcasm:

Back
Top Bottom