What's new

How Ajit Doval, India's 007, is shaping PM Narendra Modi's foreign policy

have you ever seen his video of admitting indian hand behind terrorism in Pakistan? if not you should check em out widely available on youtube and in English!

Thanks for the reminder. I have. These folks all vary in degree, but not in kind. From a historical perspective, Mr. Kao was the mastermind. It was quite a dream team - Mrs. Gandhi, Mr. Kao, Gen. Manekshaw etc. I have to admit they had a class, but these current folks are like "garbage in, garbage out". Can it be due to the strict caste system in the Indian society???

Thanks for the reminder. I have. These folks all vary in degree, but not in kind. From a historical perspective, Mr. Kao was the mastermind. It was quite a dream team - Mrs. Gandhi, Mr. Kao, Gen. Manekshaw etc. I have to admit they had a class, but these current folks are like "garbage in, garbage out". Can it be due to the strict caste system in the Indian society???
Cast system is very much a re-emerging reality with it gaining ever widening dangerous momentum!

'Very Innovative'
This time, police had estimated there were no more than 40 people inside the temple, but Doval revealed there were at least 200, convincing the government to drop plans for a raid and instead cut off the water and electricity amid scorching heat, according to Kharb. Nine days later, the militants surrendered.

If anyone other than this Monkey hadn't thought of cutting off electricity and water supply and these fellas consider it "very innovative", I'd feel really bad for the future of my Indian brothers.
Watch this movie, by the way: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

Arre Bhai,Aap to naaraj ho gaye..We where only talking about a movie for Indias super duper spy.

Oohhh i can now see your DP from where it is coming from.
HAHAHA........ HUDD HY YAAR........ DARPOK LOG...... FAZOOL BATAIN.....

we must understand the most important fact.
"doval achieved 007 status after the results of 2014 elections were made public".
before that his achievements were very ordinary.

Note: the post is not "idiot-proof", hence , idiots are kindly asked to refrain from replying to the same

Even though we know he was/is involved in terrorism in Pakistan, but...

India's 007, :rofl:

After reading this, James Bond must be cursing the day, he was called "007".

I wonder what he was doing during seven years in Pakistan and who provided him the cover to stay and where did he stay?? The story sounds faux..a PsyOps outmaneuver to put counter intelligence under pressure..

There are many undercover Indian agents involved in terrorism in Karachi. Mostly as political workers of MQM .

And then these Indians keep crying the victim. I think the foreign office should take an aggressive stance highlighting this issue.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom