What's new

How African Land will feed India during droughts

The guy is busy bashing india and its culture than even most of pakistani counter parts.If you see carefully he mostly criticize india or indians than pakistani counterparts and evident where his soul rest.
I recognized him the day he started spouting that ISIS nonsense carefully packaged as some socialst "Jamure" idea.
He hates, YOGA,IT,MBA,Hindus ,dogs and every other thing related to Hinduism.His wants all Hindu males and their mothers to be killed and the Hindu females to be left for him and his islamists to enjoy(The ISIS has a similar view about non muslims and their women).
He wants everyone to go back to stone age where they fought with swords and bows, ISIS also thinks the same, because they feel the kafirs have advanced technologically very much and they cannot match them in warfare now.The only time they think they have a chance of beating kafirs is when wars were fought using stones,sticks,swords and bows.
So you understand his itch to collapse the Indian economy and lead it into chaos and civil war,where he will invite his ISIS brothers to make a new Caliphate.
He hates Bharat because its Majority Hindu not Muslim as he wanted,nor can he do anything about it.

He hates dogs just for the sole reason , His Prophet told that "Dogs were unclean" and he let the "Cat use and drink his Abulution water". Now where do you see people following the word in quran down to the letter?Well off course ISIS, who took away Pigeon breeders and killed Pigeons because Bird rearing was Unislamic and is a diversion to worshipping their god.

He is the lecher type person who lusts after Hindu females, by appearing as a leftist fighting for womens rights infact, his views match the same as the Kashmiri muslims who raised slogans "we want Kashmir with Hindu women and without their Hindu men".

I know his game too well,he is already under scanner,so is that Mujahid guy.This web is being watched by our Intel Agencies.

The only time they think they have a chance of beating kafirs is when wars were fought using stones,sticks,swords and bows.
Bingo.
Thats the key objective ... pull the world in a time, in which a single book can be used to rape pillage and plunder.
He is the lecher type person who lusts after Hindu females, by appearing as a leftist fighting for womens rights infact, his views match the same as the Kashmiri muslims who raised slogans "we want Kashmir with Hindu women and without their Hindu men".
The biggest farce is against "mysticism" code word for my book or the bomb. Denying the right of a people to have a personal idea and connection to whatever they think of god.

Bingo.
Thats the key objective ... pull the world in a time, in which a single book can be used to rape pillage and plunder.

The biggest farce is against "mysticism" code word for my book or the bomb. Denying the right of a people to have a personal idea and connection to whatever they think of god.
ISIS is clear in its objectives,they want to acquire Nukes and use them on Nations, when people fight agains using stones and sticks, they think they can win and create their caliphate.If you know their Ghazwa-E-Hind they keep prophecising about it is fought with bows arrows and swords.So in order to reach that level/stage of warfare there must be Nuclear winter according to ISIS.
He and ISIS thinks others dont have a right to live if they dont believe in what they believe.

We have to outsource our farms in future, you like it or not.

1106a9a5e.jpg

What I can't understand is why would a country ( India ) which is listed red as "very vulnerable" buy land in another country ( Ethopia ) which is equally listed red as "very vulnerable".

Strange way to address food insecurity.

Last edited:
wow, @wolfschanzze, @Mr.Nair and @AugenBlick ... your hate against a single person ( me ) is just wow... and your connecting me to isis when i have been the most vocal on pdf for a post-religion humanity and been vocal against wahabi/deobandi/ayatollai/isis/fsa/ntc/jemah/etc !!! and wolf calling my words not-even-galli-mohalla-worthy yet saying that intel agencies watch me :what:

contribute to humanity, boys... don't waste pdf server space on hate posts... save your hate for the unjust and the reactionary... don't become those yourselves.

and yes, cats rock !!!

Last edited:
wow, @wolfschanzze, @Mr.Nair and @AugenBlick ... your hate against a single person ( me ) is just wow... and your connecting me to isis when i have been the most vocal on pdf for a post-religion humanity and been vocal against wahabi/deobandi/ayatollai/isis/fsa/ntc/jemah/etc !!! and wolf calling my words not-even-galli-mohalla-worthy yet saying that intel agencies watch me :what:

contribute to humanity, boys... don't waste pdf server space on hate posts... save your hate for the unjust and the reactionary... don't become those yourselves.

and yes, cats rock !!!

They're not the only bunch of people offended by your retarded comments. :D

An idiotic headline. Indian food stocks are so massive that droughts in a year or two won't have the slightest impact on food grain availability.

They're not the only bunch of people offended by your retarded comments. :D

i am probably the first progressive you talking to in life and you have made yourself into the typical indian college student used to rudeness and limited short-term goals in your peers, hence your reactionary attitude... you are on a transnational forum but still stuck in village mentality... get mature, my man.

my ideology is universal and eternal, and only adds a bit to the words and works of long of great people who i cannot but learn from.

use pdf to enhance yourself, in particular be reminded now that in 2017 will be the 100th anniversary of the russian revolution... get contributing.

i won't use the word "animal" but go tell maneka gandhi and her fool mba/software-engineer followers that they made a grave mistake in taking cats to almost-extinction in india.

Bingo.

my effort here entirely wasted, eh... subtle words are not for the bhakts on pdf, i gather...
my concept about god is closest to the islami thought of the formless presence who begets not, nor was he born ( from a creature )... this presence is not affected by worship or human hope.

the nepal earthquake demolished the prayer houses of buddhists,hindus, muslims, christians... and some of these had stood for centuries and been visited by countless daily worshipers and pilgrims... all those idols and accepted shapes of the prayer houses and their special establishment rituals were of no help.

what was this earthquake that destroyed in seconds the human imaginings or hardened belief about "the divine"... the earthquake was nature... perhaps nature is god and god is nature... immovable, undefeatable, existent.

in early 2013, russia saw a passage in its skies of a meteor from space... it arrived without much warning and didn't even have to touch the ground to indirectly injure 7000+ people and damage 1000+ buildings... this world hangs delicate in the vastness of space and in space no understanding of human religion can make effect... i see space as the outer nature, the real nature.

what if a mad-man with the capabilities of elon musk were to go out into the "asteroid belt" ( between mars and jupiter ) and put rocket engines onto three 1-km wide asteroids, push them towards earth and smash them into riyadh, varanasi and vatican... would these three centers of extreme belief in religious mysticism survive the impacts??

the mad-man, believer in his own religion. can claim that he is doing the work of nature, of god... and his belief will stand supreme to the belief of every religious believer on this world.

idolatry is a attribute of most religions and it is false system... when prayer houses have idols and those idols cannot resist the strikes of man ( raider from another culture ) or nature ( earthquake, rain, flood, meteor ), where stands the belief system in such?? also, what is the point in bathing idols in milk and feeding them other foods when the idols neither live nor cannot they protect themselves... if so, those foods are being wasted on rock, metal and plaster when they could have sated the undeniable material needs of hungry people.

i am purely a scientist and searcher.

i will stop here.

All I can say is, I hope we wont do to Africa what the Brits did to us.

@Mr.Meap Edited to add: But atleast we have food security for the second largest population in the world. Without all these we would be starving! Lives of 1.2 Billion people depend on it.

We also have huge investments in other sectors in Africa. A lot of Aricans have received employment because of Indian investments there.

Sadly we have no Africans on this forum to ask their opinion.

It is just an emergency measure and quite superfluous at this instance. Indian granaries are overflowing so much so that a lot of them are rotting for lack of adequate storage space. India as of this moment has 3 times the buffer stock required for a seasonal failure.

We have to outsource our farms in future, you like it or not.

1106a9a5e.jpg

That is a bullshit map. India as of last year exported 10 billion dollars worth of agriculture produce.

If you think nature is god and god is nature, then welcome to Hinduism. That is the Hindu belief too which is why we worship all elements in nature, rocks, rivers, mountains, trees, etc etc including idols made out of nature's natural elements.

i am probably the first progressive you talking to in life and you have made yourself into the typical indian college student used to rudeness and limited short-term goals in your peers, hence your reactionary attitude... you are on a transnational forum but still stuck in village mentality... get mature, my man.

my ideology is universal and eternal, and only adds a bit to the words and works of long of great people who i cannot but learn from.

use pdf to enhance yourself, in particular be reminded now that in 2017 will be the 100th anniversary of the russian revolution... get contributing.

The funny thing will be, if you actually live your life believing in what you actually said. I guess, the commie symptom of whining and ranting is inherent with their ideology.

If you think nature is god and god is nature, then welcome to Hinduism. That is the Hindu belief too which is why we worship all elements in nature, rocks, rivers, mountains, trees, etc etc including idols made out of nature's natural elements.

i mentioned the nepal earthquake where the idols ( and associated beliefs ) were shattered to bits by real nature... and worshiping rivers?? what, like pavitr ganga??

please again read the essay.

The funny thing will be, if you actually live your life believing in what you actually said.

but i do. :cheers:

I guess, the commie symptom of whining and ranting is inherent with their ideology.

ranting is good... rant improves society.

i mentioned the nepal earthquake where the idols ( and associated beliefs ) were shattered to bits by real nature... and worshiping rivers?? what, like pavitr ganga??

If you are a nature worshiper then you must know that creation and destruction are intrinsic part of nature. So nothing unnatural about idols being destroyed. New ones will be made and then you can say new Gods have been born, just like nature refreshes and renews itself always.

Back
Top Bottom